[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
EnviroLink Forum • View topic - Hey all...anyone here from the old days?

EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:18 am 
New User
New User

Hi everybody, I am new to this forum. Hope I gain good knowledge here

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:34 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!

Howdy-do, Jay! Welcome and well met!

except for the amount of mental illness and certain personel hygene problems, we're generally a normal bunch here. But discussions can get a might rugged at times. A sense of humor and a helmet are wise investments.

(Also, watch out for Wayne. He's scary!)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:04 am 

Welcome!!! Nice to meet you.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:34 am 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Welcome, there may be an oldster or two that passes by if they remember how to get here ..... :mrgreen:

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:05 am 
New User
New User

:-k Thanx, But sorry for disturbing =;

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:14 am 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:54 am 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:07 pm 
New User
New User

I think I qualify as "old days!" Quite the surprise to see this thread, and some familiar names! Hi Vanessa, Aaryn, Elaine--wish you all well, should you pass this way again. Thanks Josh/Turtle for such a great site! I actually checked in, b/c I am creating a bookmark directory for a smartphone, and I was focusing on environmental activism links, and I thought this might be the place to get links. But then this surprise--my heart kind of skipped--looking back, a very special time. I'm still in Washington State, in Mount Vernon, near the North Cascades, been a lawyer for many years, but instead of doing enviro law (after getting the right degrees), I jumped tracks, and now I do immigration law. I try all the time to move myself towards that better environmental ethic, and take a lot of joy in doing so, whether its cooking, the local co-op, activism, trail running/hiking, etc. I might just have to check in a little more, to participate in these forums. I still think eco-minded people are tops. Best to all!

Scotty

Last edited by Tad on Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:13 pm 

Welcome to the board!!!! Nice to have you here. :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:18 pm 
New User
New User

Thanks Animallover!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:42 am 

Welcome back Tad.

Tell us 'newies' a bit about yourself.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:57 pm 
New User
New User

re-hi everybody. man, this thread is great, but slow. I just re-united with rabone, who has a blog and you can catch up with him here: http://chertyrock.blogspot.com/ -- Just found turtle, granola, and marla on facebook. You can join the group "envirochat" to see who else shows up. I'm glad Josh has not given up on this thing. It's such a long running, dedicated effort! I'll keep visiting this post in BBS time (every few weeks? months?) Hope to catch up in more "real" time :)

.go meadow
.write where is chickadee?

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:08 am 
New User
New User

Hey everyone. Edtheved from Australia here. Hope you guys remember me? Anyone know how I can get in contact with Elaine?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:03 pm 
New User
New User

Despite the years, I enjoy reading the enthusiasm about Envirochat.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:53 pm 

I have been here since early 2005. I wish I could say things are looking up, and a bunch more (percentage of)people lived the 3 Rs; reducing consumption, children, water and electric use, fossil fuel burning, traveling-especially jet travel, plastic, and reduced meat intake. I hope many more are re-using everything they can from tires, to plastics, to food waste for composting. scrap wood, nails and screws, and not buying too much new stuff, like cars should be electric, hybrid, or small engined. And last recycle, paper, glass, aluminum, steel, plastic, and even our bodies a natural burial rather than preservatives in steel, or huge emissions from being burned up. :mrgreen:

Last edited by Johhny Electriglide on Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next