Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:43 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!

Ante Bozanich wrote:
animallover wrote:
Admin Note: Off topic pictures and content have been moved to the Open Forum to restore the integrity of the thread and the on-going discussion.

If you're wondering what this was all about and want to know what has happened to my posts from this thread, they've been shoved here. If you stop and think for a second, you may get shocked by some real "integrity" and "understanding" of Steven Best (who wrote the article in the heading of this thread) and I am not talking about integrity of this thread if you know what I mean.

Outrageous censorship - again

Ranka.

If we say rational debate cannot carry the day, or that the violent acts of exploiters necessitate response in kind, we mock a movement's core principle, we deride its integrity. Lee Hall Capers in the Churchyard.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:33 am 

ranka wrote:
Ante Bozanich wrote:
animallover wrote:
Admin Note: Off topic pictures and content have been moved to the Open Forum to restore the integrity of the thread and the on-going discussion.

If you're wondering what this was all about and want to know what has happened to my posts from this thread, they've been shoved here. If you stop and think for a second, you may get shocked by some real "integrity" and "understanding" of Steven Best (who wrote the article in the heading of this thread) and I am not talking about integrity of this thread if you know what I mean.

Outrageous censorship - again

Ranka.

Next thing they'll start burning Animal Liberation books... I mean the websites.

Industry leaders, scientists, state officials, and media reporters and pundits alike never talk about the terrorism inflicted on animals in hunts, vivisection labs, fur farms, and slaughterhouses because their speciesist definitions prohibit this. If animals – innocent “non-combatants” -- can suffer and experience terror like humans, then those who torment them ought to be called terrorists. Nor do those who decry the animal rights movement as “violent” ever apply the term to denounce what thugs and police do to activists, many of whom have been killed while defending animals or the forests from being massacred and plundered for profit. While reporters unconsciously drop the loaded phrase “animal rights extremists,” you will never hear or read the phrase “vivisection extremists” in the speciesist mass media in relation to the horrific suffering “researchers” often inflict on animals. ~ Dr. Steven Best

“God save the Queen
the fascist regime
they made you a moron
a potential H-bomb.

Oh God save history
God save your mad parade
Oh Lord God have mercy
all crimes are paid.

When there's no future
how can there be sin
we're the flowers
in the dustbin
we're the poison
in your human machine
we're the future
your future.” --Sex Pistols Link

Last edited by Ante Bozanich on Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:03 am 

animallover wrote:
Admin Note: Complaints about censorship have been moved to the Feedback Forum

This is censorship for highlighting censorship. You are a disgrace to the art of moderating.

Ranka

If we say rational debate cannot carry the day, or that the violent acts of exploiters necessitate response in kind, we mock a movement's core principle, we deride its integrity. Lee Hall Capers in the Churchyard.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:07 am 

ranka wrote:
animallover wrote:

This is censorship for highlighting censorship. You are a disgrace to the art of moderating.

Ranka

There there, never mind....' Uncle ' Wayne will be back soon then you can all go crying to him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:29 am 

Quote:
There there, never mind....' Uncle ' Wayne will be back soon then you can all go crying to him.

=D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:31 am 

[-X

Last edited by pops on Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:42 am 

Please, just let Josh address the complaints and let's not turn this into something it is not.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:19 am 

jhawk wrote:
ranka wrote:
animallover wrote:

Ranka

Well, I don't remember crying to anyone on this freaky forum. However, at least Wayne knows what a logical argument is. He will be most amused to see how people failed to understand Dr. Yates' imput about Regan's NONsupport for violence.

Ranka.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:52 am 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

ranka wrote:
Well, I don't remember crying to anyone on this freaky forum. However, at least Wayne knows what a logical argument is. He will be most amused to see how people failed to understand Dr. Yates' imput about Regan's NONsupport for violence.

Ranka.

:-({|= :roll:

"The mightiest of weapons is truth. And everyone knows you’re not permitted to enter a Government building with a weapon." -- The Covert Comic www.covertcomic.com

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:39 pm 

jhawk wrote:
ranka wrote:
animallover wrote:

Ranka

ranka wrote:

Ranka.

1. Why was this dragged into Feedback section, beats me. I'm sure that Josh has more important things to do than to read about these silly personal vendettas and venom causing some people to lose control and continue censoring and moving my posts and threads around, who knows how many times so far.

2. Actually, when you stop and think, Dr. Yates input about Regan's NONsupport for violence was not directly related to the original topic which was about Dr. Steven Best's article. On the other hand, juxtaposition of my four photos was directly addressing AR "terrorism" vs state-military-industrial terrorism which was the essence of Dr. Steven Best's article and his ideology. The full four page article Agent Wayne Pacelle, the Hypocricy Society of the United States, and the Thrill Kill Cult can be found on AnimalConcerns.org home page under the New Links.

The discussion should have been centered around and about how "while HSUS sucks up activists, other organizations, and barrels of cash, it actively collaborates with — sorry Lee Hall, not to offend your pious Buddhist-pacifist sympathies, but I have no problem with the word – our enemies: to be precise, our sworn implacable enemies in the animal exploitation industry with whom we are engaged in a serious battle because they have waged war against animals." This is the quote from that long article by Steven Best which was the heading of that thread. It does not take a rocket scientist to see that juxtaposition of the four photos in question in my post had visually more to do with the topic of that article than anything else discussed on that thread so far.

I am sure Wayne would have been able to understand this. Is Wayne coming back? I hope so! However, I could be wrong, but my feeling is that he's not. In the light of everything else, this would not be surprising.

Last edited by Ante Bozanich on Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:07 pm 

Oh yes, again, my post above which is quoting Dr. Steven Best, was directly related to the thread from which it was removed by the moderator. Much more so than anything else discussed on that thread. But of course it was again removed from the thread where it belongs and I have been again unjustly signaled out and scrutinized. My contribution to this forum has been persistently tempered with and destroyed. I think I'll wait till Wayne comes back (if he does), since participating here otherwise is waste of time.

Here is the original thread and its heading for those interested and concerned:

ARs turning on each other?

And here is that other thread where my posts were also moved:

ARs turning on each other? - Off topic pictures

See you all maybe later when Wayne returns from his vacation!!! :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:37 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Ante Bozanich wrote:
See you all maybe later

Now don't be a tease. Are you leaving this time or not? :lol:

"The mightiest of weapons is truth. And everyone knows you’re not permitted to enter a Government building with a weapon." -- The Covert Comic www.covertcomic.com

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:50 pm 

Ok .............this is not a debate or discussion forum. This quote from the other thread did apply to everyone.

Quote:
Ok, and all of this chatter has to do with "Feedback to EnviroLink" how?? If you don't have something nice to say about others, don't say it. Really.