EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Donnie Misquoting Me
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:46 pm 
Member with over 1000 posts!

Hi Josh,

on this thread there is this post by Donnie Mac Lead:

Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
Ante Bozanich wrote:
"The problem with poeple who are against animal rights is that they want to feel guilt free to do whatever they chose to animals and say it is ok, because they are just an animal."

I think you have that backwards.

People that are against animal rights don't feel guilty because they understand the way the real world works. There is no need to fell guilty just because you consume an animal.

On the other hand people that are for animal rights feel a great amount of guilt because their fellow human beings do not see things the way they do. They then feel a need to compensate for this by forcing their fellow human beings to live the way they live.

There are many examples of one group of people thinking the rest of the world should live the way they do. Unfortunately in some cases they drank the cherry kool aid or ate the applesauce, and now are no longer with us.

Very well put. I've often wondered if many ARAs actually have very deep rooted emotional insecurities that manifest themselves in a need to feel morally superior to others and a need to try to make others like themselves ( proselytizing ), much in the same fashion as religious fundamentalists. "The would make a great thesis subject for a graduate psychology student.

Quote:
I think we should ask Pamela Lee Anderson to write a theses on "Psychology of Hunters." I think she is going to college. I think her theses can be based on her statement:

"Men hunt, I think, maybe because they have something wrong with their own equipment, and they need something else to shoot." ~ Pamela Lee Anderson :lol:

That from a woman that so wanted to be a victim of man the hunter that she had animals tested to get her own beauty enhanced by Botox & Silicon . Both products tested on animals and then injected or implanted into her body along with the animal tested & derived Hep C serums she takes to stay alive The hypocrisy drips from her like sap from a Maple Sugar tree.

If you look on the top of this post you'll see this:

Ante Bozanich wrote:
"The problem with poeple who are against animal rights is that they want to feel guilt free to do whatever they chose to animals and say it is ok, because they are just an animal."

I did not say this, I believe Mothy did. BBcode is all messed up on that post of his. I have asked Donnie to correct this but he's telling me I'm childish etc. My user name on this forum is my real name and I simply do not wish to have on the Internet anyone in large black letters quoting me for what I did not say. Could you please change this for me. Thank you!

Ante

Post subject: Re: Donnie Misquoting Me
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:01 pm 

I deleted all the posts related to this misquote, as that is definitely not kosher here. If people don't like having their posts deleted (I refuse to edit them), then don't act like children and fix them when asked.

-josh

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]