[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
EnviroLink Forum • View topic - FIRST Post!

EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FIRST Post!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:30 am 
New User
New User

feels great to be a virgin again! \:D/

apparently, i registered THREE years ago but never bothered to post - just remembered about this site.

anyway, seems appropriate that i'm posting here - i'm currently raising native texas wildflowers (maxmillian sunflowers and purple coneflowers) and grasses (little bluestem, big bluestem and indiangrass) in a greenhouse so i can have a mini-gulf coast prairie in my backyard.

HOWDY EVERYONE!

Post subject: Re: FIRST Post!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:11 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!

Howdy-do, Bulldog!
What do you do for a living?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:16 am 

Yo BB!! How ya doin' bud? How's the wife and mini-me? Any more of 'em? And the dawgs?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:32 am 

WELCOME

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:52 am 
New User
New User

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:32 am 

Good to "see" ya again BB!

The wife is...the wife, lol! Here's to our wives and lovers and may then never meet! My daughter is grown and married and the son is 16 goin' on 21 or so he thinks. YEah, the kids grow fast bb so enjoy it now because it'll seem like a snap of your finger when all of the sudden they're grown and gone.

Yeah, quit showing dogs years ago. Kinda funny, when I was most active in 'em the wifey was more involved with the kids and now that the daughter is out of the nest and the son is 16, she's active in dogs. She works with aussies doin' obedience, agility, and now some herding work with 'em. We have two aussies and I still have two aging siberians.

Yep, like cars, have two now, a turbo charged miata and a 65 mustang fasback. Also fish a lot (walleye) and shoot a lot (pistol range).

I pity the poor boys who date your daughter when the time comes. They'll have to put up with you and their date knowin' martial arts! And she wants a "house mouse"? No, don't do it! LOL! Really, bichons have a lot of problems in the breed. Oh, wth, most pure bred dogs have problems.

Good to see you posting here. Oh, you missed barb. She got banned from here a couple of months ago! Trouble maker! :-)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:19 am 

welcome bulldogbuddy. If by AB you mean american bulldog, I have one now and have had a couple in the past...great dogs. I have done a LOT with this guy and I will say he is probably the best dog I have ever owned.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:49 pm 
New User
New User

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:54 pm 
New User
New User

i'm thinking about getting some minature cattle for the farm so that they can help manage the native grasses without overgrazing - might give you a call about an aussie and get some tips on how to train them. i can train catchdogs but am pretty clueless about herding.

would love to get some bison but they don't seem to be worth the trouble and expense.

barb was here recently?! what is that nutty squirrel been up to? is she still a hypocritical wacky wabbit with a screw loose and multiple personalities? how can she be kicked off an environmental board? isn't she supposed to be THE environmentalist/animal rights advocate, i.e, MOTHER F'n NATURE herself?! [-o<

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:52 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:19 pm 

Now that we're all acquainted, you guys wouldn't mind taking this to the discussion threads, would you? O:)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:29 pm 
New User
New User