[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
EnviroLink Forum • View topic - I'm tired of it yet very concerned

EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:23 pm 
Member with over 1000 posts!

The lefty liberals are at it again.

My uncle works for a governmental department where all the staff have been issued with a memo that states as from 12 of November they can no longer ask for; (a) A black coffee , instead they have to ask for coffee with no milk.
(b) No reference to christmas, instead end of term holiday is to be used.

Even my nephews nursery has banned Baa Baa black sheep in favour of BaBa coloured sheep! What! green yellow etc?

Yes indeed.

Now I am not one for labels tags and flags as they divide people although to many they need (Wish) them for personal reasons. In an ideal (albeit boring) world everyone would be wishing for, longing for, needing and believing in the same thing. No division and no war. I hope I don't sound too much what Hilter stood for. But from your craving of squirrel on toast to your neighbours desire for marmite on pigback they will always be differences amongst humans. From one person fancying another person .Yet these lefty liberals in power are exaggerating the differences and suppressing the white straight christian male in the U.K.

In Glasgow they have a gay week. Good luck to those of that orientation but they recently put on a play about a transexual Jesus. Now those athiests will have a good laugh no doubt but if they did the same about Mohammed they would be uproar, death threats from the Muslims. Jews would also cause uproar. We are from the same space dust I may add.

The Lisbon treaty has recently been signed fully by the final pen and ink of the czech leader. Reluctantly cos he knows it means the loss of individuality of his own country aswell as the rest of europe.

Now I have said this before that individual power has been taken way by the medias attention that when an adult has been attacked by a youth and retaliates the adult is locked up. The police have gradually been given more power. They themselves (known in the old days as wooden tops by the C.I.D cos they couldn't think for themselves) are enforcing these laws without any thought outside the box they live in. Yes sir no sir three bags full sir!

Yes I have been attacked by feral youths( two plates in head) yet I still walked the streets in search of peace, yet the philosophical side of me knew there is a reason why they act that way, the decline of the family, women working semi abandoning their family commitments, the liberation brought on by cars dispersing the family. Women were given the right to work cos then more taxes to be given to the elite.

We now have hate crimes that only white heterosexual christian males can be guilty of thus suppressing the majority in the u.k.

Love thy neigbour a program about a bit of banter between a black guy and white guy banned! No black person I know objected to it only these ponsy white lefties that augment the oncoming fascist regime. There is the clever part, the lefties in our conciousness secretly or being manipulative of the fascist regime that will encompass us.

The black and white minstrel show in which white people dressed as black people and did a bit of cabaret banned.

Old time comedians with their mother in law jokes no more!

Yes the freedom of speech and the freedom of defending yourself has slowly been eroded to make way for more erosion as the Lisbon treaty will dictate.

We are frogs in a pan of cold cold water which is slowly being heated up hot hot.

People are complaining, armchair philosophers, keyboard warriors, but they(tptb) know in general when people feel they have the right to moan they feel they have exercised their freedom of expression and anything else is inevitable. They moan and maon until they are exhausted and finally give in.

Afghanistan pipeline! That is why our soldiers are dying for.

The internet is actually anti government for those who use it wisely!

Our very own psyche is being controlled by the media that is controlled by the elite.

The bilderburg group are a bunch of power mad freaks who think they have the duty of this planet for their own means.

Well I say no! What say you?

The paraclete!

People are nervous.... That is how government best control you!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:24 pm 

I'm sorry to have to say this, but Enoch Powell was right IMO.

Sadly the BNP are winning a lot of support. Not from me though.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:56 am 

Post scans/photos of the actual memos. This kind of hearsay is not very credible. "My uncle's cousin's brother's mother who actually saw with her own eyes" is just another indicator of an urban legend. If you can document these claims, then I'll be happy to engage in a conversation with you about them.

-josh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:03 pm 

Well, we do have similar hate crimes legislation in the USA. The Ft. Hood killer could have been exposed but for the fear of being accused of religious discrimination by those who saw disturbing signs in the individual. Four black males tortured, raped, mutilated, and killed a young white couple over a period of 4 days, yet were not charged with a hate crime 6 months ago or so, with little media uproar.
The logic that ALL crimes that hurt people in some way are really hate crimes eludes the PC powers that be. By taking away equality under law, the powers that be are guilty of a hate crime, too. #-o

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:17 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:22 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:38 pm 

Why can't we have a slap and tickle with people of different races, sexual orientations and opinions. Man if we can't take the mickey out of ourselves and other people there is something seriously wrong. Hey I'm a white Honkey skinny lanky vegan with a bent back that made quasimodo say sit up straight you freak! Your turn.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:42 pm 

Too much info, Mothy. :-&

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:47 pm