[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
EnviroLink Forum • View topic - To those interested....

EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: To those interested....
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:28 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!

For those interested in the environment and discussing all the ins and outs therein, here is another site you might be interested in:

'The Environment site Forum"

Some of the former inmates here post there... 8)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:03 pm 

Hi, Iowanic!! They banned me there for my anti-immigration stance. They accused me of being a racist for telling it like it is(from the well researched 1993 book "The Bell Curve, and personal experience). 90% of US population growth since 1970 has been from 3rd world immigration and their over-breeding (TBR IQ 80 Latinos is 4.4 in 24 years), plus there are 35 million illegal invaders also over-breeding. So the population has gone up over a third because of them(including moslems Madison said were not to be included in the First Amendment), after we found out we were already overpopulated (before Earth Day One)!!
The Brits at the environmentsite think it's perfectly OK to have their own country ruined by islamic over-breeding immigrants(TBR is 7 in 28 years). They are so used to being overpopulated that they don't even acknowledge that they are!!
The simple expedient of having babies is being used as a means of conquest of democratic countries. Yet, pointing this out gets you banned. I made all the posts there as mgopilot and Johnny Electriglide. Everything I said was right on!
Also, come to the site http://www.theenvironmentroom.com where I am moguitar the moderator.
My nom de plums come from my previously being a pro pilot or from my electric acid blues solar guitar. \:D/
Plus, theenvironmentsite is skewed to give credence to the AGW deniers. http://www.theenvironmentroom.com gives NO credence to the deniers at all(I debunk them all). I just ban >>anti-environmental antagonists<<< and >>spammers<<<. :razz: There is no real AR section(there is a wildlife and hunting section), and in the news section I delete all the BBC drivel. :lol:

Last edited by Johhny Electriglide on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:54 pm 
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts

Thanks for sharing Iowanic. I think I have to try that one. By the way to be sure, is this the one you are talking about ===> www.theenvironmentsite.org/forum

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:43 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:48 pm 

NO, go to http://www.theenvironmentroom.com
the environmentsite is full of brit nitwit naysayers
and infinite earthers. Arguing that the Titanic is unsinkable as she is going down.
They even allowed one guy who blames it all on planetary alignment like astrology, and given credence to such bunk. It is a joke. Naysayers keep coming in with the same debunked arguments as 5 years ago.
post with no spam at http://www.theenvironmentroom.com
=D> O:) \:D/ :idea:
No "intellectual cowardice", alternative views are welcome as long as they are logical and backed by true science. There are a lot more areas of interest to post, also.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:29 pm 

at http://www.theenvironmentroom.com there are 5 major areas with 15 subject areas and 32 sub-subject areas, 3 news sources and two more small sections. Only four areas here.
I keep out the spammers and the fruitcakes who come in. Other than that, let the chips fall where they may. Even Evergreen Grizzlies are welcome.

I'm a friend of Frosty Wooldridge from just down the hill from Evergreen
http://www.frostywooldridge.com

I'm a ways up the hill near Cripple Creek, 8,875' house ground level, 8,878' Earthship ground level. I'm an NRA member and an NPG member, too. Audobon Society, too, planting 10 blue spruce per year.

http://www.npg.org