[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
EnviroLink Forum • View topic - Old eco man new here

EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Old eco man new here
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:35 pm 
Member with over 1000 posts!

I wrote "Mammal Populations in Ecological Niches, Including Humans" in 1967 Advanced Biology. The curve has stayed too true all these years. Few have listened or done anything. I was also a CFI I A R, AGI. Dec. combat vet whose war injuries turned to traumatic arthritis. The handle is from how I play acid rock electric guitar. I walk the talk with one child at 39, totally solar house, Earthship, composter, married, conservative--meaning conservation. I don't like the low IQ over-breeders of the world, the over-compassionate, or over-tolerant. I am an expert on all the aspects of the environment, having studied and observed with education since that 1967 term paper. :)
And can't forget this one!
mgopilot
mgopilot is offline Eco Warrior

Default Greetings from 8,875'

This is a much better forum than others on environmental problems and solutions. My history with ecology started in 1967 Advanced Biology where I wrote the term paper "Mammal Populations in Ecological Niches, Including Humans" which has proved accurate (unlike Ehrlich) to this day. My actual major was geology, but I got hooked on flying--getting my commercial license in 68. Joined the Army and flew Dustoff, injured in combat and decorated for valor,1970. I have kept up and learning is a lifelong process. I talk the talk and walk the walk. Recently wrote ch.29 in "Immigration's Unarmed Invasion: Deadly Consequences". 1 child at 39, solar house /Earthship built by the family. I can't change the world, but perhaps I can help some future generation of intelligent humans to survive and keep the species, or a better one, going.

now only 8 posts left of record.(kicked off 2006 for being non-PC, then went back in 2009, briefly)
"14th-June-2009, 09:09 AM #27
Johnny Electriglide Guest
Default Infinite earthers

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Electriglide View Post
A dose of reality: People freed from their jobs are not freed resources but resource users, and they need money and thus their jobs to buy those resources. Without jobs and money, their quality of life goes down, not up.
Like I said, AI can not provide a "large increase in resources" like aquifer water that is already gone, soil that is already depleted, it can't stop increasing droughts and floods, and it can't stop overpopulation far into overshoot. AI can not make the impossibility of increased resources for survival like food or the farm machinery/food distribution complex run by petroleum that is depleting past peak.
We have 16 million Americans out of work in America(newspapers, AP), and over 30 million illegal invaders(migration from Mexico's economic ruin caused by overpopulation, ref. NPG, NumbersUSA, AP) taking those jobs and unearned benefits(and killing 10,000 Americans and committing a million other crimes each year, Rep. Steve King, GAO). Our National Debt is 12 trillion dollars(newspapers, AP) because of these costs and the welfare society along with the growth only economy, and trying to be world policemen while not even securing our own borders. We are at the beginnings of a long water crisis (our main aquifer will be gone, with others, before 2040, newspapers California now, & USGS)) and a long fuel crisis(peak US oil 1970, peak world oil 2005, IGS). Nearly 2/3 of the "1st world" country's population lives in unhealthy air because clean air initiatives with low emission vehicles have been defeated by overpopulation(recent newspaper articles, AP). Our soil went from an average of 16" in 1910 to 6" now(Out of the Earth, Hillel, extrapolation), because of over-demands on the soil and the flush and forget society along with the infinite earthers' policies. We lose 3 million acres of farm, ranch, and wild lands each year due to overpopulation's demands(newspapers, NPG, Am. Farmland Trust, NumbersUSA). Our standard of living average has dropped significantly(experience and in the papers, also NPG), while a large percent, especially those on welfare, are obese(article in Denver Post). Our government workers make over double what their civilian counterparts make on average(from Parade magazine's annual "how much people make" articles), and fiat money is printed that will lower the dollar's value(news services). All this started with policies started in 1964-5(FrostyWooldridge.com), which has led to this extreme overpopulation and its economic and environmental consequences(Overshoot, and Blind Spot DVD).
Some places are better off, and most are very poor(populationmedia.org). AI and infinite earth thinking will not bring back the oil to before peak, or the aquifer water and soil health and depth gone(common sense). The demands of overpopulation have exceeded the biosphere's ability to provide without depletion of resources needed to live(Elephants in the Volkswagen, Juggernaut, and Too Many People--L.Grant), and far exceeded the planet's ability to absorb pollution of the air, ground, and all the surface water and some of the ground water left(earthprotect.com). It is no lie, and without very drastic changes, will lead to a lot more misery in 2030(original post) and after, on to total biosphere eco-collapse(mathematical extrapolation)."
Now, just 3 years later, everything is worse......

Last edited by Johhny Electriglide on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:48 pm 

Post subject: Low IQ quote
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:20 pm 

Deerhunter, 38 years of research, observation, and study have shown me that the lowest spectrum of human IQ (below 105) reproduce at a rate 4x higher, with the notable exception of people (mostly asian) who have developed the ecologically negative trait of crowd tolerance. When the dividing line is 120 IQ---those below reproduce at 12x the rate. time/TFR=TBR. The first to note this and make it public was ostracized out of his professorship. Then the well researched and documented book, "The Bell Curve" was attacked for the truth. My findings are based on a 10(now 16) year obituary study. Look at a few obits, look at the descendants, look at their education and what they did for general IQ, religion, and if they worked for the gov't. The last two being the next biggest factors.
I don't like the truth either. I wish it was different. It would be a better world. =D> =D> =D> =D> \:D/
From 24hrs Oct3, 2011 post;
So the dumbing down, and raping of our social systems have made America much less of the powerhouse it used to be WWII and the 1950s to late 60s. 14.3 trillion in debt, and 4X overpopulated. The un-needed growth of the past 35 years is 90% from minorities, and 10% from dumb whites, Whites who used to comprise 89% of the population for 150 years, and built most of the country, invented most of the things like aircraft and the green revolution, anti-biotics, mass production, etc.
My IQ of 138 is 58 more than the average Mexican immigrant and their IQ is only 40 over a chimpanzee!!! I'm a decorated, highly trained veteran, wounded in action, too. What did I get? Friggen' Affirmative Action REVERSE DISCRIMINATION, then in my forced second career that exacerbated by war injuries, wage suppression from legal and illegal immigration!
Not the Veteran's Preference I was promised. No, corruption and greed, and the hell of expanding cities and grid lock of overpopulation I have spoke out about now for 44 friggin' years!!! I want my country back, and will fight to get it back!!!
It is just slowly getting worse all the time...........
"America, where are you now, don't you care about your sons and daughters? Don't you know, we need you now, we can't fight alone against the monster!!!!"
The monster is our corrupt government, and gross immigration of those who only wish to destroy our country.

Last edited by Johhny Electriglide on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:48 am 

Former Certified Flight Instructor(5K hrs.), Airplanes single and multi-engine land, rotorcraft/helicopters, instruments, Basic and Advanced Ground Instructor, Chief Flight Instructor. Taught for 7 years.
Also, decorated veteran of the 45th Dustoff(unarmed medical evac) 1969-70, with the Air Medal with "V" for valor and 7 Oak Leaf Clusters for over 875 real combat flight hours(900+ combat missions including 50 hot hoists, saving ~2500 people, and 200+ non-combat missions, 1,100 hrs. in RVN). I was a geology major(A+), and new commercial pilot, when I quit college to go to war for my country and freedom. I was shot down 1-14-70(transmission hit) and the back injury turned to traumatic arthritis. From 7-2003 100% VA disabled, after 33 years of gutting pain.
Became a carpenter foreman/multi-tradesman(1980) after affirmative action shot down my flying career(white boys needed 500 hours ME time while that was waived for minorities, changed from when I was in college, and no vets preference as promised). Then the disability finally got the building career, after 20 years of foreman pay stagnation from the invasion. I owned Terraform Const. Earthship/strawbale Independent Homes for a while. I am at my last stand up in the mountains. More self-education through the years, with hundreds of books incl. adv, textbooks, magazine and newspaper articles, acute observation and experimentation, IQ 138.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v699/ ... /Aviation/
“A special word about the DUSTOFF’s…Courage above and beyond the call of duty was sort of routine to them. It was a daily thing, part of the way they lived. That’s the great part and it meant so much to every last man who served there. Whether he ever got hurt or not, he knew DUSTOFF was there. It was a great thing for our people” – General Creighton Abrams, Chief of Staff, U.S. Army, former Commander, U.S. Forces Viet Nam.

Last edited by Johhny Electriglide on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Old eco man new here
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:58 pm 

Happy b-day, Johnnie!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:40 am 
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts

I salute you Johhny, you are indeed a genius. Honestly, every time I read your post/comments I knew that you have a lot to say because you are a very resourceful person and intelligent man so sometimes I was kinda thinking if I have to reply every time you say something because I'm quite afraid of criticism especially the not so good ones. =D> O:)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:30 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:02 am 

Happy B-day!! \:D/

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:03 am 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Happy birthday!!! \:D/

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:45 am 

Thanks, men. 62 and my eyes are still blue, and I have long blond hair, while most of my friends and compatriots are gray and/or balding. I take a special handful of vitamins and supplements daily! No drinking or weed for over 15 years, no cigarettes for 7.5 years. My son has been working the past year and living with his girlfriend. Still acid rockin'!!!!:lol:
http://chuckandlorene.com/

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:47 am 

Happy B-day! Keep up the good fight!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:14 am 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

What he said^

Watch your 6 the reaper will be showing up there soon because anyone over 30 is nearly dead ..... really

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:24 pm 

I try to keep situational awareness of all around me. We are born to die, but it is how we lived that makes the difference.....

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v699/ ... d%20Solar/