[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
EnviroLink Forum • View topic - passive insanity

EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: passive insanity
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:42 pm 
Member with over 1000 posts!

The mafia are for drugs the senate is for war.

I used to think I was insane. Many befuddling things would cloud my brain. Then I would try to see things in perspective. I would look after my cats by feeding them meat. Bollicks things were clouded. When you are driving have you ever let someone out from the side road and they have let somebody out and so forth. The positive dominoe effect thats cool. Have you ever thought of a world with no people cos the majority of people are I ego and no and yes and no and yes. Have you noticed the fat people that get on the gerry springer show.?
Every truth which men of narrow capacity are in earnest about is sure to be asserted, inculcated, and in many ways even acted on... Turn the other cheek in the new testament, an eye for an eye in the old. The old is for the jews who think they are Godschosen people Ha! Ha! Ha! Money mad specimens of old. Lets dress in a way to seperate us from the rest of the world. I will stab your eye if you don't believe in money. Go on Christ upturnthose money lender tables. It is not by wearing down of unformity all that is individual in themslves, but by cultivating it and calling forth, within the limits imposed by the rights and interests of others, that human beings become noble and beautiful object of contemplation.

I mothy frown upon all emotions as I have perceived as self yet embrace all those that seek compassion.
A smoke to the lung can connect to the brain mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

All are lunatics but he who can analyse his delusions is called a philosopher.

the lock set by the government is clicked by the anarchist.

mothy.

You may feel real but a vixen next to you will make you feel apparent.
mothy.

Coronation street

To escape and to scorn upon.

To live in close proximity of a psychopath leads one to evaluate ones sanity then realise one touches the circle but lives outside the boundary.

Mothy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKKPrzuS ... re=related

If cows could dream would they dream of green fields or slaughterhouses?

Post subject: Re: passive insanity
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:52 pm 

parents fill their kids with nightmares. Lets prepare them for the world ahead.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:43 pm 

The world ahead IS a nightmare, mothy.
Perhaps chemicals in the water you drank caused your psychosis. Could be crowding.
They should take away the keys to your computer. :razz:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:35 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:21 am 

true love of mankind knows no boundaries, differences, culture , skin colour. the philosopher is someone who keeps their childhood dreams. whereas the average person grows up and becomes tired of their values and learns to accept societal demands. They die within themselves. They become part of the system. I mentioned the jews. I think we should love and embrace all cultures but not the arrogant ones. Love does have its restrictions in the human mind but not christs. He who whether he was the son of God should all attain to. Christ is an ideal whom we should all strive to. Mankind needs boundaries to contain themselves whether it be morals, ethics or law.
Conflict between man may never be resolved but it can be diluted.

Moth observing the fluffy white clouds.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:16 am 

Sorry for seeming arrogant its just my way of seeking friends in this wayward world.

this is beautiful .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTzniYkUq34

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:08 pm 
Member with 50 posts!
Member with 50 posts!

I think you are a very deep thinker. And analyzer. Of yourself. And maybe jerry springer guests...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:14 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADlqo-2wYUI

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:56 pm 
Member with 50 posts!
Member with 50 posts!

sometimes I think I've lost my mind... :crazy:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:06 pm 

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Dr._Joseph_ ... and_apathy

Maybes some truth in what he says but the science of the mind in all its guises is very much in its infancy.

Butter good for you today but not tomorrow.