EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:34 pm 
Member with over 1000 posts!

The debt-ridden government borrow money off banks that are bust who charge the governments interest on the money they never had, then the governent borrow money of the banks.

Something fishy is going on.

Last edited by mothy on Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:17 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:50 pm 

SiberD wrote:

Anybody who tries to overthrow a self governing government is all right by me. Go on you infidels throwing a decent person like Guy on a bonfire and roasting your spuds underneath. Shame on you.

Democracy is electing a government that dictates to you and when you are are fed up what that party stands for you elect another which carries on that of the previous party. They are all cheeks of the same arse because they are following orders from the same point in the sky where clouds hide their vast money they have accumulated.

I tell you this no eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn.

Jim Morrison.

The materialistic west which has found God in money has no spiritual stay on this plane they must be aborted. . The middle east, (those of the spiritual kind with no connections with oil) wanted the west to suffer because of the love of money and not God, and since I've never fancied a blackberry or blueberry or whatever it is called berry I see their point of view. Fastfoods fast internet connection fast this fast that they have lost the conception of the virtue of patience got to be somewhere fast and when we get there we wonder what to do next.
The western world has become a consummate misdemeanor or in the east a felon.

We need to understand the dictators of the world are being taken down for democracy (the easily controlled poilitical regime) to be put in place.

There is a spiritual political financial problem (manifested into war ) campaign going on.

Iran invasion by christmas then it is goodbye father christmas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geHLdg_VNww&ob=av2e

Mothy

Last edited by mothy on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:14 pm 

mothy wrote:
SiberD wrote:

Iran by christmas? The people of the west have no idea of war through the excitement and anaesthetic qualities of their distant t.v.

The public know they are lied to by leaders they vote through democracy yet they still believe in it as that is what they are brainwashed into believing is the best.

Mothy.

*beans on toast tonight: I simply cannot find a lie in beans on toast*

Mothy.

When western political man leaves his parents he adopts a parentage of democracy. A falsehood as equally damaging to him in adulthood as were his parents in childhood.

Mothy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sTP0uzCX_A

The regime by any other name smells the same but if cinnamon isn't your game then so be it.

War through television is not war at all but a mere superficial moment, a quick sigh and then back to that bacon sandwich where the pig declared no war at all.

What I don't get is why was the calf born into the crate and I wasn't?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:35 pm 

mothy wrote:
mothy wrote:
SiberD wrote:

Iran by christmas? The people of the west have no idea of war through the excitement and anaesthetic qualities of their distant t.v.

The public know they are lied to by leaders they vote through democracy yet they still believe in it as that is what they are brainwashed into believing is the best.

Mothy.

*beans on toast tonight: I simply cannot find a lie in beans on toast*

Mothy.

When western political man leaves his parents he adopts a parentage of democracy. A falsehood as equally damaging to him in adulthood as were his parents in childhood.

Mothy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sTP0uzCX_A

The regime by any other name smells the same but if cinnamon isn't your game then so be it.

War through television is not war at all but a mere superficial moment, a quick sigh and then back to that bacon sandwich where the pig declared no war at all.

What I don't get is why was the calf born into the crate and I wasn't?

The answer my friend is not blowing in the wind it's blowing in your face if you really think about it.

Lies power and money. End of.