EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: when the authorities
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:00 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:59 pm
Posts: 1348
Of money conflict man against man in order to obtain more money, then the silly man should watch this video instead of being brainwashed by the money men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS-X9pNe_QY

So long as man listens to his delusional 'leader' then the wars will carry on.

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&cp=1&gs_ ... h=506&bs=1 click on welshman with wrong luggage.

You listen to the wrong people you commit wrong.
Mothy

Lucy in the sky.. Stars that play with..


When one is given a particular version of reality by the media one can conclude there are many more to be considered.

Mothy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: when the authorities
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:31 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 12:42 am
Posts: 1352
mothy wrote:
Of money conflict man against man in order to obtain more money, then the silly man should watch this video instead of being brainwashed by the money men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS-X9pNe_QY

Now Mothy ... I notice that no one has responded to this, probably because it has nothing to do with money. it's about a fox and if you continue to cry wolf .....

So long as man listens to his delusional 'leader' then the wars will carry on.

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&cp=1&gs_ ... h=506&bs=1 click on welshman with wrong luggage.

You listen to the wrong people you commit wrong.
Mothy

C'mon Mothy.

Lucy in the sky.. Stars that play with..

C'mon Mothy again.


When one is given a particular version of reality by the media one can conclude there are many more to be considered.

Mothy


And the second is about ..... ? The point is ....?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: when the authorities
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:37 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:59 pm
Posts: 1348
I'm talking about lsd and the media and how they both can affect your perception of reality. I mentioned the media and also Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. LSD
stars that play with Laughing Sams Dice, LSD again. Jimi Hendrix.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: when the authorities
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:22 pm 
Online
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:45 pm
Posts: 20603
Location: Southeastern US
Smell the pretty colors ... taste the pretty sounds

_________________
With friends like Guido, you will not have enemies for long.

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer


"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: when the authorities
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:33 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:59 am
Posts: 2314
Location: Central Colorado
{The Moody Blues}:

When the white eagle of the North
Is flying overhead
And the browns, reds and golds of autumn
Lie in the gutter, dead

Remember then, the summer birds
With wings of fire flaying
Come to witness Spring's new hope
Born of leaves decaying

As new life will come from death
Love will come at leisure
Love of love, love of life
And giving without measure

Gives in return a wondrous yearn
Of a promise almost seen
Live hand-in-hand
And together we'll stand

On the threshold of a dream....

Be it sight, sound, smell, or touch,
There's something inside, that we need so much.
The sight of a touch, or the scent of a sound,
Or the strength of an oak, with roots, deep in the ground.
The wonder of flowers, to be covered, and then to burst up,
Through tarmac, to the sun again, or to fly to the sun,
Without burning a wing, to lie in a meadow,
And hear the grass sing. To have all these things,
In our memories stored, and to use them,
To help us, to find the lost chord...


Blasting, billowing, bursting forth
With the power of ten billion butterfly sneezes
Man with his flaming pyre
Has conquered the wayward breezes
Climbing to tranquility
Far above the cloud
Conceiving the heavens
Clear of misty shroud

Higher and higher
Now we've learned to play with fire
We go higher and higher and higher

Vast vision must improve our sight
Perhaps at last we'll see and end
To our home's endless blight
And the beginning of the free
Climb to tranquility
Finding it's real worth
Conceiving the heavens
Flourishing on Earth

Higher and higher
Now we've learned to play with fire
We go higher and higher and higher

_________________
"With every decision, think seven generations ahead of the consequences of your actions" Ute rule of life.
“We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children”― Chief Seattle
“Those Who Have the Privilege to Know Have the Duty to Act”…Albert Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: when the authorities
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:48 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:27 am
Posts: 5778
Location: USA
Wayne Stollings wrote:
Smell the pretty colors ... taste the pretty sounds


I've tasted sound before. It's all texture though, has to be pretty high intensity, and generally so low in frequency you can't hear it. :-$

_________________
TANG SOO!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: when the authorities
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:34 pm 
Online
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:45 pm
Posts: 20603
Location: Southeastern US
Fosgate wrote:
Wayne Stollings wrote:
Smell the pretty colors ... taste the pretty sounds


I've tasted sound before. It's all texture though, has to be pretty high intensity, and generally so low in frequency you can't hear it. :-$



The military had some less than lethal sound based weapons that would make people ill and I am sure they tasted something in the process.

I am one of those folks who has a not such a good reaction to the lower frequency stuff .... it really makes me anxious and a bit touchy. That was a real problem when I was in college and working in construction when they newer vibrating compactors were being used. They caused a sympathetic vibration in my chest that made me very hard to be around. The same thing happened when they were building the new roads around the lab and used similar compactors. People avoided me for days because I was too abrupt even though I knew what was going on and tried to control it. This was hundreds of feet away from the equipment too.

_________________
With friends like Guido, you will not have enemies for long.

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer


"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: when the authorities
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:51 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:27 am
Posts: 5778
Location: USA
Wayne Stollings wrote:
This was hundreds of feet away from the equipment too.


I don't know if it's because of my history working with low freq or just getting older, but now seems like it's trying to cancel my heartbeat or something.

_________________
TANG SOO!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: when the authorities
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:24 pm 
Online
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:45 pm
Posts: 20603
Location: Southeastern US
Fosgate wrote:
Wayne Stollings wrote:
This was hundreds of feet away from the equipment too.


I don't know if it's because of my history working with low freq or just getting older, but now seems like it's trying to cancel my heartbeat or something.


Yes, or cause the heart to beat in that frequency. The feeling in your chest is really hard to explain to someone who does not have the same impact.

_________________
With friends like Guido, you will not have enemies for long.

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer


"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: when the authorities
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:27 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 12:42 am
Posts: 1352
mothy wrote:
I'm talking about lsd and the media and how they both can affect your perception of reality. I mentioned the media and also Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. LSD
stars that play with Laughing Sams Dice, LSD again. Jimi Hendrix.


You are so darn cryptic in your communication while I lean towards the literal .... while still loving poetry.

While the media can manufacture, by focusing on either this or that, LSD, as far as I can tell, has quite a different result. Have you tried it?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: when the authorities
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:25 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:59 pm
Posts: 1348
animal-friendly wrote:
mothy wrote:
I'm talking about lsd and the media and how they both can affect your perception of reality. I mentioned the media and also Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. LSD
stars that play with Laughing Sams Dice, LSD again. Jimi Hendrix.


You are so darn cryptic in your communication while I lean towards the literal .... while still loving poetry.

While the media can manufacture, by focusing on either this or that, LSD, as far as I can tell, has quite a different result. Have you tried it?



Yes I have and it was a very wondrous experience.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: when the authorities
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:41 pm 
Online
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:45 pm
Posts: 20603
Location: Southeastern US
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-FmZacGJIE

_________________
With friends like Guido, you will not have enemies for long.

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer


"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: when the authorities
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:38 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 12:42 am
Posts: 1352
mothy wrote:
animal-friendly wrote:
mothy wrote:
I'm talking about lsd and the media and how they both can affect your perception of reality. I mentioned the media and also Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. LSD
stars that play with Laughing Sams Dice, LSD again. Jimi Hendrix.


You are so darn cryptic in your communication while I lean towards the literal .... while still loving poetry.

While the media can manufacture, by focusing on either this or that, LSD, as far as I can tell, has quite a different result. Have you tried it?



Yes I have and it was a very wondrous experience.


I've no doubt it was wonderous! I have experimented with it as well ..... more in quality than quantity. It is a wonderful substance if taken in the right circumstances .... and most are. It's much better though, for one to be in either natural surroundings or at least peaceful, calm environs to get the full positive potential of LSD.

When I took a high dose, I was on a deserted beach in Thailand under a full moon. It was just me and my other ..... and we were shown the nature of our existence which wasn't really "our" existence but existence itself. LSD gives one a framework to work with as one sees the unreality of all concepts. The realization doesn't last though and this is why its efficacy for breaking through is so hotly debated amongst the various groups who are concerned with waking up, or as some put it, coming out of the sleep-walking dream and hypnotism that most of us are subject to.
But for what I have experienced and through what others report, it is an excellent tool for seeing reality as it is ...... which is much different than the "manufacturing" of reality that the media gets into.

Have you tried ayahuasca? I don't personally suffer from depression but those who I've spoken to have found ayahuasca effective in relieving and even eliminating depression altogether. Ayahuasca has broken free from South America and is now travelling the globe. I'm sure there are facilitators near you .....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: when the authorities
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:47 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:27 am
Posts: 5778
Location: USA
You don't need meth and you don't need speed 'cause everything is better with a bag o' weed.

_________________
TANG SOO!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group