It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Love me, love my rat
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:14 pm 
Member with over 1000 posts!

Fosgate wrote:
mothy wrote:
Others feel the sorrow with empathy and become vegan.

Such vegan interpretation of what of they see is right because...what...they say so? And, if one doesn't see that, they're cruel and lack compassion?

You know, some tell me that I'm going to burn in hell too. They're generally members of faiths with centuries-old manuscripts and over 3.5 billion combined followers.

Better get in line, huh?

Is the perception of truth based on emotion, intellect or both combined or 60:40 or whatever.
It can be said emotion in some circumstances can cloud a mans judgement where on the flip side too much emphasis on the intellect can connote an individual as cold and aloof. This can only be adhered to in its strictest sense as the seemingly paradoxical conclusion of the unattainable pure mind.

Brainwashing as a child whether through parents church or school is unavoidable. External influences are directed at the young childs mind and shapes their thinking whilst in childhood and these roots that have grasped their fragile mind, in later life.

To devoid oneself from such early anomalies, a term I use with unorthodoxity, an enormous task is required to free the mind from such servile chains as that is what they precisely are. Servility that is introduced into the young childs mind, to worry what other people think about them at the expense of their welfare.

We forfeit three-fourths of ourselves in order to be like other people.
Arthur schopenhauer.

The truth will never be attained with such distortion.

Nature as callousness gets rid of the weak, but fortunately through compassion I try to rectify natures blindness and numbness and aid the weak to emerge and hopefully regain the strength over whatever deprived them of that strength in their throws of existance.

I'm a vegan cos my heart is stronger than my head.

There is a time for emotion and a time for intellect, though both are interlacing in the normal state. The age old problem is where to interweave these two sovereigns into practicality and at what ratio.

The present day perception of the individual is based upon a number of truths and lies, fact and fiction in the sense of imaginary concepts brought into the childs mind and the adults mind through crooked media internet and peer unperspicaciousness.

Is the mind free when it feels fresh with its peers?

A child void of attention deficit disorder etc can only be as pure as their parents

The preaching of veganism may aswell be the concurrence of the masses to do the anithesis.

Mothy. Making holes in your clothes.

I love puppies, snails, slugs but I just cannot get away with asparagus. =;

In modernity the child never realised the magic of radio.

Mothy.

In alot of cases the childs fate is an extension of the parent shortfalls. Parents build false pedestals in which the child will eventually fall.
Mothy.

We all fall because our parents fell.

Mothy

Christ offered alot of thought provoking deliberation but his heart was the central point of his being.

The intellect can eat the heart at its own expense.

Wandering around your wardrobe of wimple wears. Yummy!

What is apparent and what is actual is everchanging.

I give you a cumshaw. An eastern promise that fails to live upto lifes expectations.

The internet. A collective entity of knowledge and lies and ultimately confusion. A place where no sane man should go. For sanity and the internet are at loggerheads with each other.

Post subject: Re: Love me, love my rat
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:54 pm 

mothy wrote:
Fosgate wrote:
mothy wrote:
Others feel the sorrow with empathy and become vegan.

Such vegan interpretation of what of they see is right because...what...they say so? And, if one doesn't see that, they're cruel and lack compassion?

You know, some tell me that I'm going to burn in hell too. They're generally members of faiths with centuries-old manuscripts and over 3.5 billion combined followers.

Better get in line, huh?

Is the perception of truth based on emotion, intellect or both combined or 60:40 or whatever.
It can be said emotion in some circumstances can cloud a mans judgement where on the flip side too much emphasis on the intellect can connote an individual as cold and aloof. This can only be adhered to in its strictest sense as the seemingly paradoxical conclusion of the unattainable pure mind.

Brainwashing as a child whether through parents church or school is unavoidable. External influences are directed at the young childs mind and shapes their thinking whilst in childhood and these roots that have grasped their fragile mind, in later life.

To devoid oneself from such early anomalies, a term I use with unorthodoxity, an enormous task is required to free the mind from such servile chains as that is what they precisely are. Servility that is introduced into the young childs mind, to worry what other people think about them at the expense of their welfare.

We forfeit three-fourths of ourselves in order to be like other people.
Arthur schopenhauer.

The truth will never be attained with such distortion.

Nature as callousness gets rid of the weak, but fortunately through compassion I try to rectify natures blindness and numbness and aid the weak to emerge and hopefully regain the strength over whatever deprived them of that strength in their throws of existance.

I'm a vegan cos my heart is stronger than my head.

There is a time for emotion and a time for intellect, though both are interlacing in the normal state. The age old problem is where to interweave these two sovereigns into practicality and at what ratio.

The present day perception of the individual is based upon a number of truths and lies, fact and fiction in the sense of imaginary concepts brought into the childs mind and the adults mind through crooked media internet and peer unperspicaciousness.

Is the mind free when it feels fresh with its peers?

A child void of attention deficit disorder etc can only be as pure as their parents

The preaching of veganism may aswell be the concurrence of the masses to do the anithesis.

Mothy. Making holes in your clothes.

I love puppies, snails, slugs but I just cannot get away with asparagus. =;

In modernity the child never realised the magic of radio.

Mothy.

In alot of cases the childs fate is an extension of the parent shortfalls. Parents build false pedestals in which the child will eventually fall.
Mothy.

We all fall because our parents fell.

Mothy

Christ offered alot of thought provoking deliberation but his heart was the central point of his being.

The intellect can eat the heart at its own expense.

Wandering around your wardrobe of wimple wears. Yummy!

What is apparent and what is actual is everchanging.

I give you a cumshaw. An eastern promise that fails to live upto lifes expectations.

The internet. A collective entity of knowledge and lies and ultimately confusion. A place where no sane man should go. For sanity and the internet are at loggerheads with each other.