It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: is it just me
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:39 pm 
Member with over 1000 posts!

SiberD wrote:
Quote:
Mothy:I try to draw an equilibrium between emotion and impassiveness. My nature tends to lean to the side that does not display psychopathic tendancies.

So its safe for you to have firearms, right?

And drive a car?

And little kids and pets are safe around you?

So tell me are you using a Rizzla or empty plastic coke bottle tonight?

Show me a drowning bluebottle and I will give you a bluebottle in flight.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:50 pm 

Mothy should go here.

It is time for my brain to recognize,
the things I tend to trivilize,
such as the value of reasoned pragmatism,
have been poisoned by my emotionism.

[/quote]

Quote:
I try to draw an equilibrium between emotion and impassiveness. My nature tends to lean to the side that does not display psychopathic tendancies. \:D/

Then you are doing a very poor job of getting that balance while your nature shows your dislike for those who are pragmatic about our place in nature does lean towards sociopathic behavior on your part, even against yourself.

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:54 pm 

mothy wrote:
SiberD wrote:
Quote:
Mothy:I try to draw an equilibrium between emotion and impassiveness. My nature tends to lean to the side that does not display psychopathic tendancies.

So its safe for you to have firearms, right?

And drive a car?

And little kids and pets are safe around you?

So tell me are you using a Rizzla or empty plastic coke bottle tonight?

Show me a drowning bluebottle and I will give you a bluebottle in flight.

No, I tend to just use one hitters....thats all that is needed. And did you answer my question? I'm not really sure we speak the same language.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:38 pm 

Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
Mothy should go here.

It is time for my brain to recognize,
the things I tend to trivilize,
such as the value of reasoned pragmatism,
have been poisoned by my emotionism.

Quote:
I try to draw an equilibrium between emotion and impassiveness. My nature tends to lean to the side that does not display psychopathic tendancies. \:D/

Then you are doing a very poor job of getting that balance while your nature shows your dislike for those who are pragmatic about our place in nature does lean towards sociopathic behavior on your part, even against yourself.[/quote]

Have I ever shown discord with those who I disagree with? I voice an opinion. There are plenty of historic figures that 'displayed' sociopathic disorder' who were later proven to be right.

Sociapathy means lack of guilt. Guilt is a big part of my intrinsic self. So in your best interests Donnie I would leavethe psychology/psychiatry to the experts, stop making yourself look a buffoon

Last edited by mothy on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:48 pm 

I found your questions tedious and insulting. If you want me to waste 20 calories typing an answer to your pathetic questions then yes everything is safe with me even you with your diabolical questions.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:28 pm 

mothy wrote:
I found your questions tedious and insulting. If you want me to waste 20 calories typing an answer to your pathetic questions then yes everything is safe with me even you with your diabolical questions.

Well then, let me reiterate...."Yeah, its just you."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:33 pm 

SiberD wrote:
mothy wrote:

Of course it is me, who am I supposed to be? YOU! Thankfully no.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:43 pm 

mothy wrote:
SiberD wrote:
mothy wrote:

Of course it is me, who am I supposed to be? YOU! Thankfully no.

Hope you didn't waste too many calories with that answer ;-)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:37 pm 

The men of suits who are sending our soldiers to oil gotten wars are to be addressed. Keyboard friction is docile to reality.
The trouble with democracy is when the country invades and those who voted that party in are either egging the aggressor or are left with a sense of doubt.

LEAVE IRAN ALONE!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:50 pm 

mothy wrote:
The men of suits who are sending our soldiers to oil gotten wars are to be addressed. Keyboard friction is docile to reality.
The trouble with democracy is when the country invades and those who voted that party in are either egging the aggressor or are left with a sense of doubt.

LEAVE IRAN ALONE!

Too late dude. The rhino's have already decided their candidate is going to kick the shit out of Iran, and Obama, the nobel peace prize winner, is in lock step in their direction.

And, ya'll better concerned about Pakistan, they already have nuclear weapons.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:03 pm 

SiberD wrote:
mothy wrote:

LEAVE IRAN ALONE!

Too late dude. The rhino's have already decided their candidate is going to kick the shit out of Iran, and Obama, the nobel peace prize winner, is in lock step in their direction.

And, ya'll better concerned about Pakistan, they already have nuclear weapons.

Nobel peace prize winner! It's the little boys club with the big infantry behind them. How do we warn them? Can we warn them or are they disciplined for excitement and death?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:57 am 

Quote:
How do we warn them? Can we warn them or are they disciplined for excitement and death?

You are kidding, right? Or maybe you really are crazy? They are all Power Whores. They seek and need both power and weatlh, even if that means stripping the ordinary citizen of both their power(freedom) and wealth(money, property, and other assets)

The politicians are all bought and paid for by Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Bank of America, and Citibank. And those institutions have powerful allies, that want them to succeed, like large oil corporations, large pharmacuetical firms, Chemical corporations and large Agricultural compaines.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:13 am 

SiberD wrote:
Quote:
How do we warn them? Can we warn them or are they disciplined for excitement and death?

You are kidding, right? Or maybe you really are crazy? They are all Power Whores. They seek and need both power and weatlh, even if that means stripping the ordinary citizen of both their power(freedom) and wealth(money, property, and other assets)

The politicians are all bought and paid for by Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Bank of America, and Citibank. And those institutions have powerful allies, that want them to succeed, like large oil corporations, large pharmacuetical firms, Chemical corporations and large Agricultural compaines.

And a powerful theocracy is being used by 1.6 billion other power hungry secularists using Religion to hate monger the power hungry in the west plus Jews , Christians, Hindues, Buddhists, Atheists, Agnostics who they have declared a jihad upon & the execution of all infidels. What a great century . Happily I wouldn't be around for 2100 but I do so hope that Alla gives the jihadists their wish of 72 virgins and that they are all pulling mule trains.

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:39 am 

SiberD wrote:
Quote:

I was referring to the soldiers. The sad matter is when there is a global finance crisis there is nothing better than a war to help ease it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:12 am 

mothy wrote:
SiberD wrote:
Quote:

I was referring to the soldiers. The sad matter is when there is a global finance crisis there is nothing better than a war to help ease it.

My bad....and I aplogize....sometimes I really do not understand you. The soldiers, they're brainwashed, from childhood into our so called education system, to be patriots and love their country. Becoming a soldier means you are defending our nation, our freedom, and our way of life. Mothy, its too late, they continue to fight for our country, they think. I have nothing against our armed forces, love them dearly, and pray for them. And I'm not a particularly religious type of guy, as you can see from my little motto "I have nothing against God, it's his fan club I can't stand."

The real test will come when, and if, the soldiers are face to face with their own citizens.