Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:50 pm 
Member with over 1000 posts!

Johhny Electriglide wrote:
Johhny Electriglide wrote:
If the evil vegans cared about feelings they would only eat " fungi, mold, yeast, some types of algae..."
instead of their rationalizations, and attacks of omnivores. :razz: :mrgreen:[quote/]

mothy wrote:
Evil vegans eh? I wonder what that makes you clever dick (=name calling by mothy)
So you are trying to demean vegans and justify your meat eating ways by bringing plants into the equation? Man you are one confused and silly individual.

Wayne Stollings wrote:
If one is concerned about cruelty to one feeling creature why not all of them? Plants with feeling should be ignored?

That is the point, and notice how the vegan becomes a frothing mouth name calling idiot to try to counter logic.
Fosgate is right, plants DO like rock and roll and metal, and grow healthier in that environment. That is one reason my Earthship has three amps in it, and I play heavy electric guitar to an appreciative audience of tomatoes, squash, peppers, carrots, beets, and cabbage, with some flowers. They provided us with a delicious salsa for taco salad last night (and left overs tonight)!

Name calling idiot? I didn't realise you were so sensitive. Here is a tissue to dry your eyes from that vicious name calling. Boo hoo! Now imagine you were a plant I cut from the stem and used that tissue to wipe up your leakage.
I could be as insensitive and confused as you. Your saliva dissolves any morality and ethics you have in that brain of yours. Here is another tissue for your salty tears for that very hurtful comment I made.
I'm so sorry to hurt you your tenderness, please forgive me, Sir sirloin.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:25 pm 

You forgot "frothing mouth", and seem to want to hoist yourself by your own petard, Miz Moth. :-({|=