[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
EnviroLink Forum • View topic - Where is the blue sky?

EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Where is the blue sky?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:37 pm 
New User
New User

Has anyone been watching the sky lately? I live in south Florida, and for the past month, all day, every day, even into the night, I've watched planes criss-cross the sky laying long white trails of "stuff" that hazes out the sun and eventually leaves a hazy gray coating across the horizon. It's the middle of winter here in south Florida and we typically have crystal blue sky under high pressure weather systems. What is this trash in the sky?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:34 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

They are formed by condensation and are called contrails.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:29 am 
New User
New User

I am familiar with contrails and these tracks appear to be quite different.
What I am seeing is literally a relentless assault on the sky with planes zooming chaotically,
dropping thick veils of material. I have also experienced profound headaches and coughing that seem to coincide with the heavy spraying.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:15 am 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Not the time for mosquito spraying, which would not be from any altitude, so there seems to be only contrails for an explanation at this point.

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:15 am 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Or this

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/weird/Ange ... 87501.html

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:55 pm 
Member with over 1000 posts!

That is garbage, Wayne and really of topic. [-X ]
What she is describing is http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd257.htm

and here http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/shieldproject.html

Hiding some AGW since 1997. Is it an experiment with cooling the Gulf Stream?

Top secret, and they would like you to think it is just a conspiracy theory.

Real contrails size and duration depends on altitude and humidity at that altitude. Which helps mask AGW sometimes without chemical additives to expand them and make them last longer, with unfortunate health problems for many. An expensive program that maybe they are afraid to cut funding too much on. After all, big oil and coal will give good contributions to try to keep hiding it or providing miss-information.
Then we have people like Bananas Milto feeding off it and excrementing it here. #-o :razz: ](*,) :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:49 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Not that Chemtrail conspiracy theory!!! That is only going to confuse the situation.

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:36 am 
New User
New User

Thank you, Wayne and Johhny, for your comments.

After considering both, and further investigating the matter, there is no question in my mind that Johhny has hit home with the link http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd257.htm.
If I didn't know better, I would swear that this report was describing me...every aspect of it is right on to the very detail of the pictures, the daily patterns of the planes, the physical symptoms from the spraying-even the adjectives that are used to depict the eye's view are identical to those I've been using to describe the sky above my home here in Florida. I just signed on and read this account only minutes ago, but it eerily describes exactly everything I've witnessed and experienced in the past month since I've taken notice above.

Quite frankly, this is life-changing, and I will surely earnestly press for answers and accountability in the midst of all the unknown, as one thing is for sure...these trails are ugly, unhealthy, and are rapidly wiping out one of the simplest and most beautiful pleasures of life...contemplating a clear blue sky!

Thank you, Johhny, for connecting me to this resource.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:19 am 

I dare you to take 6 hours and read all of the articles and links at both sites, then come back and say it is a conspiracy theory. (just saying you've "read enough" is NOT enough!)
I have, and am not into conspiracy theories that abound the internet.
As a former professional pilot and advanced teacher I explained regular contrails.
There are just too many witnesses and victims of respiratory problems with it. The patterns of flight are part of "the Shield" and longer term clouding effect are from the chemically enhanced contrails. Documented aluminum oxide and barium salt spikes in water supplies and farmers' fields over a wide area, and polymer threads.
Some of it is mistaken real contrails in humid conditions at altitude. It is mixed with other real BS conspiracy theories, sometimes, but that does not mean aerial spraying is not being done to change the albedo of the Earth(Teller's last book was VERY influential). There were experiments with other things, and I don't believe at present the government has enough money to mask as much as in the past.
Geo-engineering is doomed to eventual failure and the jet exhaust does more harm producing large amounts of CO2 and water vapor than good effects of shading.
Eventually, oil will be far too expensive for much jet flight, and the enhanced and regular contrails will disappear with a far worse temperature spike than 9-12-2001.
The jet age should be phased out over the next 3 years, and coal plants replaced with GenIV reactors within the next ten years. Reactors or sails only, on all ships, and hybrid or electric vehicles only, no slash and burn allowed, MORE EARTHSHIPS!!!. We can no longer avoid the mass die-off of mid century or before, but there is hope of time to prevent total methane turnover in a short time geologically (ten times faster than PETM) and the completion of the Sixth Great Extinction. Maybe it is too late like "Deep Throat" says(insider informant from the holmestead article), but Hansen gave us until 2016 back in 2006, the Post Carbon Institute until 2020, and McKibben and 350.org give us until 2024. Time is of the utmost essence and you know that whether or not you think there is an albedo change project going on.

Last edited by Johhny Electriglide on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:23 am 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Johnny,

I have read more than I care to on the subject because I had an acquantance who was convinced of the problem and hounded me and another here at work for a couple of years to assist her. Suggestion and seeking patterns are powerful human inputs. Seeking patterns and answers got us a variety of religions and superstitions that can still be seen today. Suggestions, I am afraid have already taken hold as evidenced in the prior post.

I have not flown for some years nor have I had much direct contact with many pilots for a while. I have had more recent contacts with those who have served in the military. There is no way any program of spraying over the US for as long as this theory has been bounced around without someone coming forward with information. Between Wikileaks and books being written about special ops, someone could have made a fortune if they only had the knowledge.

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:09 am 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:03 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:17 am 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:27 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:10 am 
New User
New User

Thanks, Johhny. No doubt that the toxic metals and chemicals are causing the headaches and sneezing. They were at it again this afternoon, laying trails from 2 PM until sunset, all the way from the coast inland to central Florida. Found another excellent site: www.geoengineeringwatch.org. Have you viewed Michael Murphy's film "Why in the World Are They Spraying?