PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:03 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!

"Leaked documents confirm the worst. 
Phil Aroneanu - 350.org
To Me
Saturday at 7:44 PM
Friends,
A confession: I hesitated to even send this email.

The thing I’m writing about today -- a trade agreement called the Trans-Pacific Partnership, or TPP -- is a bit outside 350.org's wheelhouse. When it came down to it though, I couldn’t NOT send this email, since the TPP is shaping up to be the worst kind of corporate power grab.

This week, Wikileaks released newly leaked documents that confirm the worst: the United States' TPP negotiating team is walking away from supporting strong environmental safeguards. Without protections for land use, logging, and climate pollution, the TPP has gone from a bad deal to a disastrous one. It's time to take action:

Click here to tell your Members of Congress to reject the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
http//www.350.org

The TPP is an expansive, highly secretive international free trade agreement. It's being negotiated by delegates from twelve Pacific Rim countries, including the United States, along with hundreds of industry leaders. Elected officials, civil society, and the press have largely been shut out of negotiations, but these leaked documents reveal disturbing provisions.

The TPP would empower corporations to directly sue governments over laws and policies that they claim reduce their profits. Legislation designed to address climate change, curb fossil fuel expansion, and reduce air pollution could all be subject to attack as a result of the TPP.

Right now, our best chance to stop this train wreck is to stop Congress from giving “fast-track” authority to President Obama, allowing him to push the agreement through without a public debate.

Click here to tell your Congressional representatives to reject “fast track” and the Trans-Pacific Partnership. http//www.350.org

In Australia, New Zealand, Peru, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, and here in the U.S., citizens have taken to the streets in mass protest. Last year, 130 members of Congress voiced concerns about the TPP, and opposition is growing now that a fast-track bill has been introduced in the Senate. Let's make sure those Senators and Representaives who may be on the fence get our message loud and clear:

We oppose the "fast-track" bill, and we reject the TPP.}}SO SHOULD EVERYONE{{

Any trade agreement that gives corporations unfettered power is a bad one, but a trade agreement like this would be a disaster for people and the planet.

Onward,
Phil"

I signed. Anything to help stop this madness and reverse the other foolish free trade garbage. Go all local with gardens and alternative power, and reduce emissions 90% in 9 years, for your progeny. :mrgreen: No one else?? WTF??

"OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING
(Please add the above title and some or all data from below to your FB, Twitter, Blog, Email list)

TO: Patriots (black, white, red, yellow, brown, male, female, civilian, military, truckers, bikers, militias, veterans, old, young, every American that loves freedom and liberty)

Mission: Restoration of Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty "of the people, for the people, by the people" from despotic and tyrannical federal leadership.

Assumptions:
Millions of Americans will participate.
American veterans and patriots are energized to end the tyranny, lawlessness, and shredding of the US Constitution.

Government is not the target, it is sound; corrupt and criminal leadership must be removed.
Those in power will not hesitate to use force against unarmed patriots exercising their constitutional rights.
Patriots may be killed, wounded, incarcerated.}}I will be armed, and defend myself, family, AND OTHER REAL AMERICANS{{
There is no hope given today’s technology of secrecy for the effort nor do we want it secret."
http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/foru ... e=activity
http://cis.org/immigrant-welfare-use-2011

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:25 pm 
New User
New User

Johhny Electriglide wrote:
"Leaked documents confirm the worst. 
Phil Aroneanu - 350.org
To Me
Saturday at 7:44 PM
Friends,
A confession: I hesitated to even send this email.

The thing I’m writing about today -- a trade agreement called the Trans-Pacific Partnership, or TPP -- is a bit outside 350.org's wheelhouse. When it came down to it though, I couldn’t NOT send this email, since the TPP is shaping up to be the worst kind of corporate power grab.

This week, Wikileaks released newly leaked documents that confirm the worst: the United States' TPP negotiating team is walking away from supporting strong environmental safeguards. Without protections for land use, logging, and climate pollution, the TPP has gone from a bad deal to a disastrous one. It's time to take action:

Click here to tell your Members of Congress to reject the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
http//www.350.org

The TPP is an expansive, highly secretive international free trade agreement. It's being negotiated by delegates from twelve Pacific Rim countries, including the United States, along with hundreds of industry leaders. Elected officials, civil society, and the press have largely been shut out of negotiations, but these leaked documents reveal disturbing provisions.

The TPP would empower corporations to directly sue governments over laws and policies that they claim reduce their profits. Legislation designed to address climate change, curb fossil fuel expansion, and reduce air pollution could all be subject to attack as a result of the TPP.

Right now, our best chance to stop this train wreck is to stop Congress from giving “fast-track” authority to President Obama, allowing him to push the agreement through without a public debate.

Click here to tell your Congressional representatives to reject “fast track” and the Trans-Pacific Partnership. http//www.350.org

In Australia, New Zealand, Peru, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, and here in the U.S., citizens have taken to the streets in mass protest. Last year, 130 members of Congress voiced concerns about the TPP, and opposition is growing now that a fast-track bill has been introduced in the Senate. Let's make sure those Senators and Representaives who may be on the fence get our message loud and clear:

We oppose the "fast-track" bill, and we reject the TPP.}}SO SHOULD EVERYONE{{

Any trade agreement that gives corporations unfettered power is a bad one, but a trade agreement like this would be a disaster for people and the planet.

Onward,
Phil"

I signed. Anything to help stop this madness and reverse the other foolish free trade garbage. Go all local with gardens and alternative power, and reduce emissions 90% in 9 years, for your progeny. :mrgreen: No one else?? WTF??

"OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING
(Please add the above title and some or all data from below to your FB, Twitter, Blog, Email list)

TO: Patriots (black, white, red, yellow, brown, male, female, civilian, military, truckers, bikers, militias, veterans, old, young, every American that loves freedom and liberty)

Mission: Restoration of Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty "of the people, for the people, by the people" from despotic and tyrannical federal leadership.

Assumptions:
Millions of Americans will participate.
American veterans and patriots are energized to end the tyranny, lawlessness, and shredding of the US Constitution.

Government is not the target, it is sound; corrupt and criminal leadership must be removed.
Those in power will not hesitate to use force against unarmed patriots exercising their constitutional rights.
Patriots may be killed, wounded, incarcerated.}}I will be armed, and defend myself, family, AND OTHER REAL AMERICANS{{
There is no hope given today’s technology of secrecy for the effort nor do we want it secret."
http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/foru ... e=activity
http://cis.org/immigrant-welfare-use-2011

There is Power in numbers, and that can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on what side your on... It's all a Crap shoot.

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures ... acebook/24

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:38 pm 

It is a revolution, not a crap shoot.
There are millions , like me, who have taken the Oath: "I promise to defend the people and Constitution of the United States of America, against all enemies foreign and domestic, if necessary, with my life, so help me God." We have a duty to fight the corrupt political/industrial/corporate complex of corruption in the land, the rampant invasion, and the systematic ruin of America by foreign influences religious (or rather, kill cult) and greedy economics. :clap: \:D/ :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :- :-$ :mrgreen:
Are you for or against the TPP, with education by 350.org on its environmental harms?

Last edited by Johhny Electriglide on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:31 pm 

FIGHT TPP!
"We oppose the "fast-track" bill, and we reject the TPP."}}SO SHOULD EVERYONE{{

Any trade agreement that gives corporations unfettered power is a bad one, but a trade agreement like this would be a disaster for people and the planet."

Then this sad story from a state I used to teach flying in;
http://bismarcktribune.com/bakken/north ... f887a.html

and this from today;
Anyone who calls our immigration system broken is an apologist for overpopulation. We don't need or want it, and consider the last 28 years to be a de facto invasion from Mexico and Abrogation of Treaty. It is a war for the USA, here in the USA and on our borders and in our ports. A war that has claimed up to 25 American lives per day for these 28 years. A war in which there are a million American traitors, especially in power, both corporate AND GOVERNMENT, LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL. Time to let them know who pays their excessive salaries, and to do the Will of the People and stop immigration. Deport the 30+ million illegals, and fine their felony encouragers to the full extent of the law ($5K for each illegal for each person). The illegals also have to clean up the border they have trashed, before they go, too. We could sure use the $150,000,160,000,000,000!!! Yes, that is at least what is owed, and even if we collect 1/1000th of it, it is still more than eight times the National Debt!!! Any good citizen should be able to citizen's arrest and collect a bounty on all violators, with special citizen courts to help straighten out the mess.
What a thought, to actually care about this country!
Let alone care about Earth and our precious biosphere;
http://lasthours.org/

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:26 pm 

People definitely need to change religions, cultures, and morals, along with behaviors like over-breeding for the conditions present, depleting resources faster than they are replenished naturally or artificially, and polluting faster than the natural system can absorb it, even with artificial help. Greed must be stopped because it is criminal to the people and the biosphere. The average intelligence of humans that is going down with the tendency of the lowest spectrum to over-breed the most, making it so they do not understand enough, and have lost the ability of foresight.
"The TPP is huge: It covers 40% of the global economy and will overwrite national laws affecting people around the world.3

The worst of the TPP threatens everything we care about: democracy, jobs, health, the environment, and the Internet. That's why decision-makers are meeting in Asia under extreme secrecy and pushing 'Fast Track' laws to cement the plan into place.

This is no way to make decisions in the 21st century. We need to raise a loud global call to expose this "

https://stopthesecrecy.net/?src=fftf&t= ... Q9NjYzMQ==
"This is urgent. An Internet censorship plan is being finalized in secret meetings right now. We need all hands on deck at this crucial moment. Click HERE to learn more and speak up.

{b]Here’s the situation: Obama himself is in secretive meetings with key political figures and lobbyists in Asia to lock the Trans-Pacific Partnership’s (TPP) Internet censorship plan into place. [/b](UnConstitutional Abuse of power)

We know from leaked documents that this secretive plan will censor your use of the Internet and strip away your rights.[1] If finalized, this plan would force ISPs to act as “Internet Police” monitoring our Internet use, censoring content, and removing whole websites.[2] "

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:25 pm 

Climate Change

178 Groups Demand Answers About TTIP’s Climate Impact
Brandon Baker | May 14, 2014 3:03 pm | Comments

"Will the U.S. and Europe consider the climate and environment during their next round of Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) negotiations? Nearly 200 civil society organizations hope so, and wrote about their concerns in a letter to trade representatives from the U.S. and Europe.

The Center for International Environmental Law led the group of 178 organizations to request answers regarding the potential of an agreement weakening various protections for the environment, health and consumers in order to expedite the passage of an international trade agreement."
http://ecowatch.com/2014/05/14/178-groups-ttip-climate/

It is good to know that so many are against this BS. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:58 am 

There are millions , like me, who have taken the Oath: "I promise to defend the people and Constitution of the United States of America, against all enemies foreign and domestic, if necessary, with my life, so help me God." We have a duty to fight the corrupt political/industrial/corporate complex of corruption in the land, the rampant invasion, and the systematic ruin of America by foreign influences religious (or rather, kill cult) and greedy economics. :clap: \:D/ :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :- :-$ :mrgreen:
Are you for or against the TPP, with education by 350.org on its environmental harms?

It's neither a revolution nor a crap shoot. Entropy insures your demise, and mine. Don't take it so seriously Johnny .... it's only man made politics. The oath you have taken will die along side you and me. Even the millions who have taken the oath, will also die. It's called "entropy". Know it and surrender to it. The borders you speak of are not seen from space. They are only a fact as we have made them.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:37 am 

Remember this part; "We have a duty to fight the corrupt political/industrial/corporate complex of corruption in the land, the rampant invasion, and the systematic ruin of America by foreign influences religious (or rather, kill cult) and greedy economics."
It would be very good to, at the same time, reduce emissions 10% per year (9 yrs.)and population 5% per year (16 years). Everywhere, USA included.
The corrupt political corporate alliances are the ones holding back progress with reducing both population and emissions enough to avoid future extreme misery to the survivors.
The US had a duty to lead the world with going sustainable, but NO! The powers that be are cutting per capita emissions while increasing population even farther into overshoot, negating all gains. Certainly a bad example.
The eventual globalist view should have started with our country going to sustainable and reducing emissions enough in time to prevent thermageddon. To get to sustainable is a painful process.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:26 am 

I love what 350.org is about. As long as they keep it real. The oath you have taken, however, is not real. You seem to believe that you can guard the Earth according to nationality. As if the Earth is divided accordingly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:36 pm 

I, too, once conjectured about a Star Trek type future of one world at sustainable. People are so different and generally a lot less intelligent and educated as many of us who can understand and do live sustainably. Then there are simple tribes who tread lightly on the land. Like a grouping of different, but too close, different species.
The main thing is to reduce emissions enough in time to prevent the Global Terminal Extinction Event(s). The US should lead the way by reducing population and emissions. Then other countries until emissions are 10% of 2000 level or less and within a decade to 15 years max.
Eventually, as people are recovering from the population crash and near destruction of the biosphere, they can come back together as one sustainable global community---maybe next interglacial,-----if we get one.