EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 500 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 34  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:29 pm 
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts

Seems like some in Europe are beginning to wake up.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/07/spain ... -capacity/

Quote:
A lagging economy and budget woes means Spain can’t afford to maintain its green subsidy regime — the country has joined the ranks of other European nations suffering from green fatigue.

Quote:
Germany and the United Kingdom have also been suffering from green fatigue as efforts to repeal renewable energy subsidies and taxes have gained momentum.

UK Prime Minister David Cameron backed off his promise to run the “greenest government ever” last November when he told aides to “get rid of all the green crap” from UK energy bills to help bring down costs — which are spiraling out of control.

Cameron and his cabinet have been critical of wind farm subsidies along with solar subsidies as well. In 2011, his Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne said: “If we burden [businesses] with endless social and environmental goals — however worthy in their own right — then not only will we not achieve those goals, but the businesses will fail, jobs will be lost, and our country will be poorer.”

Germans are burdened by some of the highest power costs in Europe. The German newspaper Der Spiegel even went so far as to describe electricity as a “luxury good.”

“The promotion of green electricity costs will cost our citizens [$32.5 billion] next year, which is a lot of money that could otherwise be spent on buying new cars, furniture or on restaurant visits,” said Michael Fuchs, deputy leader of Germany’s Christian Democratic Union.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:35 pm 
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts

The house of cards in Europe continues to fall.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorial ... conomy.htm

Quote:

Energy Policy: The media aren't paying much attention, but in recent weeks Europe has decided to run, not walk, as fast as it can away from the economic menace of green energy.

That's right, the same Europeans who used to chastise us for not signing the Kyoto climate change treaty, not passing a carbon tax and dooming the planet to catastrophic global warming.

In Brussels last month, European leaders agreed to scrap per-nation caps on carbon emissions. The EU countries — France, Germany, Italy and Spain — had promised a 40% reduction in emissions by 2030 (and 80% by 2050!). Now those caps won't apply to individual nations.

Brussels calls this new policy "flexibility." Right. More like "never mind," and here's why: The new German economic minister, Sigmar Gabriel, says green energy mandates have become such an albatross around the neck of industry that they could lead to a "deindustrialization" of Germany.

Chancellor Angela Merkel said earlier this year that overreliance on renewable energy could cause "a problem in terms of energy supply" — and she's always described herself as a green politician and a champion of these programs.

But green dreams have collided with cold economic reality. Green programs aren't creating green jobs but green unemployment at intolerable double-digit rates. The quip in economically exhausted Europe these days is that before we save the planet, we have to save ourselves.

Now European leaders are admitting quietly that they want to get into the game of fracking and other new drilling technologies that have caused an explosion of oil and gas production in the U.S.

According to energy expert Daniel Yergin, if Europe wants to remain competitive, these nations must tap the fountain of abundant and cheap shale gas and oil. He recently wrote that European leaders now realize a major factor behind the economic woes in euroland is that electric power costs are "two to three times more expensive" than in the U.S.

Consider the price of natural gas in the U.S. vs. other nations in the chart below. (Chart did not copy so I will recreate it here. Price of natural gas. Japan, 16.75 dollars per million Btu's. Germany, 11.03. UK, 9.46. USA, 3.50. And, Canada 2.27. Edit to add Milton Banana.) U.S. prices are about three to four times lower, and in states like Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania this is causing a renaissance in manufacturing. German engineering and manufacturing firms are looking to relocate to the U.S. where power costs are lower.

What's amazing about this story is that so few American politicians get it. President Obama talked in his State of the Union speech about doubling renewable energy output over the coming years. Mr. President, these are exactly the goals the Europeans are abandoning. Why chase the losers?

Why not try a different approach to energy policy? Get rid of all taxpayer subsidies for energy — oil, gas, wind and solar power, biofuels, electric-battery-operated cars and others — and create a true level playing field where every energy source competes on efficiency and cost rather than political/corporate favoritism?

The answer is that the green lobby knows it can't possibly compete on a level playing field. Not with natural gas at $4 and 150 years' worth of this power source in Appalachia's Marcellus shale basin and more out West.

The Europeans made nearly a $100 billion wrong bet on renewable energy, and their economies and citizens have taken a big hit. Now they've awakened to their mistakes. The shame is Washington is still slumbering

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:20 am 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Source?

http://grumpydenier.wordpress.com/2013/ ... -the-ipcc/

Milton Banana wrote:
46 statements by IPCC experts against the IPCC.

Quote:

1. Dr Robert Balling: “The IPCC notes that “No significant acceleration in the rate of sea level rise during the 20th century has been detected.” This did not appear in the IPCC Summary for Policymakers.
2. Dr Lucka Bogataj: “Rising levels of airborne carbon dioxide don’t cause global temperatures to rise…. temperature changed first and some 700 years later a change in aerial content of carbon dioxide followed.”
3. Dr John Christy: “Little known to the public is the fact that most of the scientists involved with the IPCC do not agree that global warming is occurring. Its findings have been consistently misrepresented and/or politicized with each succeeding report.”
4. Dr Rosa Compagnucci: “Humans have only contributed a few tenths of a degree to warming on Earth. Solar activity is a key driver of climate.”
5. Dr Richard Courtney: “The empirical evidence strongly indicates that the anthropogenic global warming hypothesis is wrong.”
6. Dr Judith Curry: “I’m not going to just spout off and endorse the IPCC because I don’t have confidence in the process.”
7. Dr Robert Davis: “Global temperatures have not been changing as state of the art climate models predicted they would. Not a single mention of satellite temperature observations appears in the IPCC Summary for Policymakers.”
8. Dr Willem de Lange: “In 1996 the IPCC listed me as one of approximately 3000 “scientists” who agreed that there was a discernible human influence on climate. I didn’t. There is no evidence to support the hypothesis that runaway catastrophic climate change is due to human activities.”
9 Dr Chris de Freitas: “Government decision-makers should have heard by now that the basis for the long-standing claim that carbon dioxide is a major driver of global climate is being questioned; along with it the hitherto assumed need for costly measures to restrict carbon dioxide emissions. If they have not heard, it is because of the din of global warming hysteria that relies on the logical fallacy of ‘argument from ignorance’ and predictions of computer models.”
10. Dr Oliver Frauenfeld: “Much more progress is necessary regarding our current understanding of climate and our abilities to model it.”
11. Dr Peter Dietze: “Using a flawed eddy diffusion model, the IPCC has grossly underestimated the future oceanic carbon dioxide uptake.”
12. Dr John Everett: “It is time for a reality check. The oceans and coastal zones have been far warmer and colder than is projected in the present scenarios of climate change. I have reviewed the IPCC and more recent scientific literature and believe that there is not a problem with increased acidification, even up to the unlikely levels in the most-used IPCC scenarios.”
13. Dr Eigil Friis-Christensen: “The IPCC refused to consider the sun’s effect on the Earth’s climate as a topic worthy of investigation. The IPCC conceived its task only as investigating potential human causes of climate change.”
14. Dr Lee Gerhard: “I never fully accepted or denied the anthropogenic global warming concept until the furore started after NASA’s James Hansen’s wild claims in the late 1980s. I went to the [scientific] literature to study the basis of the claim, starting with first principles. My studies then led me to believe that the claims were false.”
15. Dr Indur Goklany: “Climate change is unlikely to be the world’s most important environmental problem of the 21st century. There is no signal in the mortality data to indicate increases in the overall frequencies or severities of extreme weather events, despite large increases in the population at risk.”
16. Dr Vincent Gray: “The [IPCC] climate change statement is an orchestrated litany of lies.”
17. Dr Mike Hulme: “Claims such as ’2500 of the world’s leading scientists have reached a consensus that human activities are having a significant influence on the climate’ are disingenuous … The actual number of scientists who backed that claim was only a few dozen.”
18 Dr Kiminori Itoh: “There are many factors which cause climate change. Considering only greenhouse gases is nonsense and harmful.”
19 Dr Yuri Izrael: “There is no proven link between human activity and global warming. I think the panic over global warming is totally unjustified. There is no serious threat to the climate.”
20 Dr Steven Japar: “Temperature measurements show that the climate model-predicted mid-troposphere hot zone is non-existent. This is more than sufficient to invalidate global climate models and projections made with them.”
21. Dr Georg Kaser: “This number [of receding glaciers reported by the IPCC] is not just a little bit wrong, it is far out by any order of magnitude … It is so wrong that it is not even worth discussing.”
22. Dr Aynsley Kellow: “I’m not holding my breath for criticism to be taken on board, which underscores a fault in the whole peer review process for the IPCC: there is no chance of a chapter [of the IPCC report] ever being rejected for publication, no matter how flawed it might be.”
23. Dr Madhav Khandekar: “I have carefully analysed adverse impacts of climate change as projected by the IPCC and have discounted these claims as exaggerated and lacking any supporting evidence.”
24. Dr Hans Labohm: “The alarmist passages in the IPCC Summary for Policymakers have been skewed through an elaborate and sophisticated process of spin-doctoring.”
25. Dr Andrew Lacis: “There is no scientific merit to be found in the Executive Summary. The presentation sounds like something put together by Greenpeace activists and their legal department.”
26. Dr Chris Landsea: “I cannot in good faith continue to contribute to a process that I view as both being motivated by pre-conceived agendas and being scientifically unsound.”
27. Dr Richard Lindzen: “The IPCC process is driven by politics rather than science. It uses summaries to misrepresent what scientists say and exploits public ignorance.”
28 Dr Harry Lins: “Surface temperature changes over the past century have been episodic and modest and there has been no net global warming for over a decade now. The case for alarm regarding climate change is grossly overstated.”
29. Dr Philip Lloyd: “I am doing a detailed assessment of the IPCC reports and the Summaries for Policy Makers, identifying the way in which the Summaries have distorted the science. I have found examples of a summary saying precisely the opposite of what the scientists said.”
30. Dr Martin Manning: “Some government delegates influencing the IPCC Summary for Policymakers misrepresent or contradict the lead authors.”
31. Dr Stephen McIntyre: “The many references in the popular media to a ‘consensus of thousands of scientists’ are both a great exaggeration and also misleading.”
32. Dr Patrick Michaels: “The rates of warming, on multiple time scales, have now invalidated the suite of IPCC climate models. No, the science is not settled.”
33. Dr Nils-Axel Morner: “If you go around the globe, you find no sea level rise anywhere.”
34. Dr Johannes Oerlemans: “The IPCC has become too political. Many scientists have not been able to resist the siren call of fame, research funding and meetings in exotic places that awaits them if they are willing to compromise scientific principles and integrity in support of the man-made global-warming doctrine.”
35. Dr Roger Pielke: “All of my comments were ignored without even a rebuttal. At that point, I concluded that the IPCC Reports were actually intended to be advocacy documents designed to produce particular policy actions, but not a true and honest assessment of the understanding of the climate system.”
36. Dr Paul Reiter: “As far as the science being ‘settled,’ I think that is an obscenity. The fact is the science is being distorted by people who are not scientists.”
37. Dr Murray Salby: “I have an involuntary gag reflex whenever someone says the science is settled. Anyone who thinks the science is settled on this topic is in fantasia.”
38. Dr Tom Segalstad: “The IPCC global warming model is not supported by the scientific data.”
39. Dr Fred Singer: “Isn’t it remarkable that the Policymakers Summary of the IPCC report avoids mentioning the satellite data altogether, or even the existence of satellites — probably because the data show a slight cooling over the last 18 years, in direct contradiction of the calculations from climate models?”
40. Dr Hajo Smit: “There is clear cut solar-climate coupling and a very strong natural variability of climate on all historical time scales. Currently I hardly believe anymore that there is any relevant relationship between human CO2 emissions and climate change.”
41. Dr Richard Tol: “The IPCC attracted more people with political rather than academic motives. In AR4, green activists held key positions in the IPCC and they succeeded in excluding or neutralising opposite voices.”
42. Dr Tom Tripp: “There is so much of a natural variability in weather it makes it difficult to come to a scientifically valid conclusion that global warming is man made.”
43. Dr Gerd-Rainer Weber: “Most of the extremist views about climate change have little or no scientific basis.”
44. Dr David Wojick: “The public is not well served by this constant drumbeat of alarms fed by computer models manipulated by advocates.”
45. Dr Miklos Zagoni: “I am positively convinced that the anthropogenic global warming theory is wrong.”
46. Dr Eduardo Zorita: “Editors, reviewers and authors of alternative studies, analysis, interpretations, even based on the same data we have at our disposal, have been bullied and subtly blackmailed.”

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:02 pm 
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts

Rolla University site, Missouri. Fence sitters does this site look like its set up without bias?

No urban heat island effect going on here is there. :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:32 am 
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts

Fence sitters I find it very interesting how the true believers continue to try to explain no warming for 17 years. Here's the latest example.

http://australianclimatemadness.com/201 ... the-pause/

Quote:
Note how the day of reckoning, when warming is set to resume, has been pushed out to some unspecified point in the future. Personally, I think it’s the Flying Spaghetti Monster that’s tinkering with the climate, reaching out with his noodly appendage to fool the warmists… no more ridiculous than the above, I would say

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:18 am 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Milton Banana wrote:
Fence sitters I find it very interesting how the true believers continue to try to explain no warming for 17 years. Here's the latest example.

http://australianclimatemadness.com/201 ... the-pause/

Quote:
Note how the day of reckoning, when warming is set to resume, has been pushed out to some unspecified point in the future. Personally, I think it’s the Flying Spaghetti Monster that’s tinkering with the climate, reaching out with his noodly appendage to fool the warmists… no more ridiculous than the above, I would say

Grasping at straws are you? None have ever claimed there would be a constant and continual warming. There is always a flucuation up and down because there are a lot of factors, such as the lowering solar output that will have some effect.

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:53 pm 
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts

Take note fence sitters.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor ... -alarmism/

Quote:
In addition to finding that far less heat is being trapped than alarmist computer models have predicted, the NASA satellite data show the atmosphere begins shedding heat into space long before United Nations computer models predicted.

The new findings are extremely important and should dramatically alter the global warming debate.

Scientists on all sides of the global warming debate are in general agreement about how much heat is being directly trapped by human emissions of carbon dioxide (the answer is “not much”). However, the single most important issue in the global warming debate is whether carbon dioxide emissions will indirectly trap far more heat by causing large increases in atmospheric humidity and cirrus clouds. Alarmist computer models assume human carbon dioxide emissions indirectly cause substantial increases in atmospheric humidity and cirrus clouds (each of which are very effective at trapping heat), but real-world data have long shown that carbon dioxide emissions are not causing as much atmospheric humidity and cirrus clouds as the alarmist computer models have predicted.

Once again GIGO.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:56 pm 
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts

Once again the true believers have to cook the books and cheat.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor ... us-claims/

Quote:
Global warming alarmists and their allies in the liberal media have been caught doctoring the results of a widely cited paper asserting there is a 97-percent scientific consensus regarding human-caused global warming. After taking a closer look at the paper, investigative journalists report the authors’ claims of a 97-pecent consensus relied on the authors misclassifying the papers of some of the world’s most prominent global warming skeptics. At the same time, the authors deliberately presented a meaningless survey question so they could twist the responses to fit their own preconceived global warming alarmism.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:54 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Milton Banana wrote:
Take note fence sitters.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor ... -alarmism/

Quote:
In addition to finding that far less heat is being trapped than alarmist computer models have predicted, the NASA satellite data show the atmosphere begins shedding heat into space long before United Nations computer models predicted.

The new findings are extremely important and should dramatically alter the global warming debate.

Scientists on all sides of the global warming debate are in general agreement about how much heat is being directly trapped by human emissions of carbon dioxide (the answer is “not much”). However, the single most important issue in the global warming debate is whether carbon dioxide emissions will indirectly trap far more heat by causing large increases in atmospheric humidity and cirrus clouds. Alarmist computer models assume human carbon dioxide emissions indirectly cause substantial increases in atmospheric humidity and cirrus clouds (each of which are very effective at trapping heat), but real-world data have long shown that carbon dioxide emissions are not causing as much atmospheric humidity and cirrus clouds as the alarmist computer models have predicted.

Once again GIGO.

Yep and the garbage is from the business mag opinion blog ...... yet you keep shoveling it out to us.

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:59 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Milton Banana wrote:
Once again the true believers have to cook the books and cheat.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor ... us-claims/

Quote:
Global warming alarmists and their allies in the liberal media have been caught doctoring the results of a widely cited paper asserting there is a 97-percent scientific consensus regarding human-caused global warming. After taking a closer look at the paper, investigative journalists report the authors’ claims of a 97-pecent consensus relied on the authors misclassifying the papers of some of the world’s most prominent global warming skeptics. At the same time, the authors deliberately presented a meaningless survey question so they could twist the responses to fit their own preconceived global warming alarmism.

Or the opinion blog version is just the same old garbage .....

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:22 pm 
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts

Again fence sitters another overhead photo of another USHCN site that is placed right next to a hot parking lot in Montrose, Colorado.

Positioned way to close to a building. Literally three feet away from hot cars and pavement. No bias there at all. :crazy:

I forgot to mention over 8,000 hits. Keep reading and I'll keep posting. Great job fence sitters. =D> =D> =D>

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:19 am 
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts

You see fence sitters this is what happens when you lie and cheat to stay on the high dollar government gravy train known as climate research.

http://www.principia-scientific.org/mic ... lapse.html

Quote:
Massive counterclaims, in excess of $10 million, have just been filed against climate scientist Michael Mann after lawyers affirmed that the former golden boy of global warming alarmism had sensationally failed in his exasperating three-year bid to sue skeptic Canadian climatologist, Tim Ball. Door now wide open for criminal investigation into Climategate conspiracy.

Buoyed by Dr Ball's successes, journalist and free-speech defender, Mark Steyn has promptly decided to likewise countersue Michael Mann for $10 million in response to a similar SLAPP suit filed by the litigious professor from Penn. State University against not just Steyn, but also the National Review, the Competitive Enterprise Institute and Rand Simberg. Ball's countersuit against Mann seeks "exemplary and punitive damages. "

Quote:
“Plaintiff continues to evade the one action that might definitively establish its [his science’s] respectability - by objecting, in the courts of Virginia, British Columbia and elsewhere, to the release of his research in this field. See Cuccinelli vs Rectors and Visitors of the University of Virginia...”

You see fence sitters the holy grail of the true believers religion to this day won't release his research so others can see how he arrived at his hockey stick. This is not science fence sitters this is pal review poppy cock of the first order. Mann lost in court and is about to have his pants sued off. Guess he won't get to hang on to the millions of dollars shoveled his way by the federal government.

Last edited by Milton Banana on Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:24 am 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Milton Banana wrote:
You see fence sitters this is what happens when you lie and cheat to stay on the high dollar government gravy train known as climate research.

http://www.principia-scientific.org/mic ... lapse.html

Quote:
Massive counterclaims, in excess of $10 million, have just been filed against climate scientist Michael Mann after lawyers affirmed that the former golden boy of global warming alarmism had sensationally failed in his exasperating three-year bid to sue skeptic Canadian climatologist, Tim Ball. Door now wide open for criminal investigation into Climategate conspiracy.Mann arrest photo

Buoyed by Dr Ball's successes, journalist and free-speech defender, Mark Steyn has promptly decided to likewise countersue Michael Mann for $10 million in response to a similar SLAPP suit filed by the litigious professor from Penn. State University against not just Steyn, but also the National Review, the Competitive Enterprise Institute and Rand Simberg. Ball's countersuit against Mann seeks "exemplary and punitive damages. " Bishop Hill blog is running extracts of Steyn's counterclaim, plus link.

Maybe you can quote the Onion next? A real news source would actually be credible if you were trying for credibility.

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:48 pm 
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts

Fence sitters this is a true crime against humanity. We've gone over this once before. Leftists policies and how they hurt ordinary people. Problem is most people just don't understand that they have to see outside the box and start voting for other people.

http://notrickszone.com/2014/02/24/17-o ... explosion/

Quote:
Rising energy costs are becoming a problem for more and more citizens in Germany. Just from 2008 to 20111 the share of energy-poor households in the Federal Republic jumped from 13.8 to 17 percent.” -

Quote:
Much of the rapid increase in energy prices is owing to Germany’s growth in expensive wind and solar energy. Ironically, despite more than 20% of Germany’s energy now being supplied by renewables, CO2 emissions have been rising just the same.

Spiegel calls the energy poverty rate “alarming”. However, when it comes to finding the cause for the runaway increase, the German Greens are blaming all the misery on the rising costs of oil and gas, and even hint that just more expensive, unreliable green energy is all that’s needed to get the costs back in line.

Natural gas in Germany costs three times more than it does in USA. The Greens are also demanding that the government pass legislation that would lead to residential units being renovated and better insulated. But critics say such a measure likely would make the situation even worse because landlords would benefit from the subsidies and pass the renovation costs to low income tenants.

The more the greens try to fix the mess, the more they screw it up.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:26 am 
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts

Stay tuned fence sitters. This is getting really good.

http://www.principia-scientific.org/cli ... t-air.html

Quote:
Mann, has already had to retract his own phony claims to be a Nobel Laureate further degrading his already tattered reputation. Laughably Mann still persists with the threadbare assertion that his hidden hockey stick numbers have some monetary value worth protecting. You do jest sir! In his papers (filed on September 2, 2011) Mann claims his still hidden numbers are ‘proprietary materials’ and refuses to disclose them. Are these undisclosed ‘materials’ really worth more than $10 million? $20 million? That's a low ball number of what Mann (or his backers ) are going to have to pay out in legal fees and compensation for their SLAPP suit failures.

So, the 'proprietary materials' sham simply isn’t going to wash in the BC court. It is already a matter of public record that Mann’s hockey stick reconstruction method was made by lining up his proxy tree ring data with measured temperatures in the 20th century to calibrate the scale. In the process he used a statistic called the r-squared correlation coefficient. We also know, from evidence in the public domain, that Mann found that over most of the reconstruction there was essentially no match (ie the r2 data was telling Mann his graph was junk).

We know Mann did, indeed, perform this important due diligence test because he let on that he got r-squared results for the one part of the data where there was a weak match. We also see it in the code he eventually was forced to publish.

Mann thereafter lied when he proudly boasted to mainstream journalists that his graph had passed the tests. He got away with that hubris for a while because he very carefully didn’t publish most of the r-squared numbers themselves. These unpublished r2 numbers are what Tim Ball (and I) want to see examined in open court. The case boils down to a personal interest versus public interest question: are taxpaying voters entitled to see all the scientific evidence they helped fund so that they may knowledgably apply their free speech in the debate over so-called man-made climate change?

We say we can prove Mann’s method created scaremongering hockey stick graphs whatever numbers were fed in, and he (and his slick lawyer) knows it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 500 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 34  Next