[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
EnviroLink Forum • View topic - I am back (but had to change the name slightly)

EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 9:19 pm 
New User
New User

I tried a couple times to access my original account (Ann Vole without the underscore) but none of my email addresses worked. I have big ideas to try and prototype but currently unemployed so money is a constraint. Might be able to start several small businesses making stuff I need for my prototypes and related stuff. One idea is making helical piles from "green steel" and solar powered welding for use in foundations for ground mounted solar panels and house foundations for those who don't want to use concrete. Eventually I might get an electric semi truck and deliver low carbon building materials to low carbon building projects. I was kicked off Facebook for not revealing personal information but returned to posting on the old LiveJournal, the original social media lol.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 2:31 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Welcome back Ann!!!

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 2:19 am 
New User
New User

I think I changed email and password for the "Ann Vole" account with the temporary password you set but it says the account is inactive. I haven't used that old original email in years and the email service is not cooperating with changing passcode but the new email I changed it to should work fine.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 2:21 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!

Looks like I fixed my original account (Thanks Wayne)

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 7:37 am 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 7:44 am 

Howdy, Ann.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 10:36 am 

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 12:20 pm 

Welcome back! All of a sudden, you were not on Facebook. I got kicked off for a day, for saying journalists who spread fake news should be hung, IMHO. Apparently, opinions are not allowed if they don't support fake news journalism or support Assange. #-o

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 12:47 pm 

I got booted off of Facebook for 30 days about 18 months before they wanted my drivers license and birth certificate to get back on. I was only told it was "spam" that they booted me those 30 days and wouldn't even let me see the help pages on Facebook using my modem (any device) or logged in at the public library... Yes, they hacked the public library system. When I finally got back on, I figured out that posting two identical event posts in two groups was the "spam"... a monthly special church service and the two groups are a group for the special services and the group for the church where they happen. That was when I decided to use Facebook's feature of showing old posts to delete all old posts then reshare the stuff with no personal information or political lean. I was still seeing some posts hidden from the previous year's purge so I hoped for another year of purging but I think I succeeded at obscuring my views. I also achieved my 5000 friend limit several times but since most were scammers sending the friends requests, the total was constantly dropping as Facebook booted scammers. I wanted this to make my real contacts hard to determine. My website host company was bought out and in the transfer, they broke my email address and lost 2 decades of emails. I suspect Facebook got suspicious of my identity because of the email fiasco. (and I don't use a cellphone)... But likely accepting too many scammer friends requests at once was the "suspicious activity" they used as an excuse to need personal information.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 4:39 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 7:36 pm