EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:47 pm 
Offline
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:45 pm
Posts: 20565
Location: Southeastern US
josh knauer wrote:
Wayne Stollings wrote:
Maybe change the home page to a big skull and crossbones with "Abandon hope all ye who enter" warning with a link to the current homepage ..... or a "you must be this tall ... errr thick skinned ... to board this ride" entry page.

Well, you did ask. :P


I know better than to ask your opinion, Wayne. I guess I just don't know enough not to ask your help in volunteering here! :shock:

just kidding! :lol:


You know me well enough to know that you really did not have to ask for my opinion, I would have given it anyway ... :P

_________________
With friends like Guido, you will not have enemies for long.

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer


"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:42 pm 
Offline
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:14 am
Posts: 870
Wayne Stollings wrote:
Maybe change the home page to a big skull and crossbones with "Abandon hope all ye who enter" warning with a link to the current homepage ..... or a "you must be this tall ... errr thick skinned ... to board this ride" entry page.

Well, you did ask. :P


ROFL :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:43 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 1613
Location: New York City
Wayne Stollings wrote:
Maybe change the home page to a big skull and crossbones with "Abandon hope all ye who enter" warning with a link to the current homepage ..... or a "you must be this tall ... errr thick skinned ... to board this ride" entry page.

Well, you did ask. :P


Wayne, Sir, very clever. No thanks I still think i am going to take a walk with VeePee, for now, anyway.

"you must be this tall ...errr thick skinned... to board this ride"

No, I think I would rather use my height, thickness of my skin and my time to fight for animals at a more meaningful less creepy battle ground.
I leave this surfing ride high all for you and your hunting friends.
Enjoy the ride, the slaughter of animals while you are at it and twisting of the truth and facts to justify your deeds.

PS I am not a masochist if you know what I mean.

_________________
http://www.antebozanich.org


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:53 am 
Offline
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:14 am
Posts: 870
So much for fighting for animals, huh?

I've never understood why people leave forums that might happen to have a few people who are opposite their agenda. All I can guess is that it is because you like to blow wind without the wind coming back your way.

Good day...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:41 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:13 pm
Posts: 7957
Location: Cape Breton Npva Scotia
Amy7779311 wrote:
So much for fighting for animals, huh?

I've never understood why people leave forums that might happen to have a few people who are opposite their agenda. All I can guess is that it is because you like to blow wind without the wind coming back your way.

Good day...



Maybe because sound conservation rules and animal husbandry are not as easily shaken by emotions as some ARA were led to believe on forums with NO DEBATE.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:58 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
Nt-Spcssm wrote:
Admin..., please, you should have a warning sign before people register, "Watch for Hunters and Cannibals", to spare some of us frail people from this.

We are not cannibals. ARA's are not considered the same species. :wink:

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:50 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:53 am
Posts: 2281
Location: Pittsburgh, PA USA
Archer wrote:
Nt-Spcssm wrote:
Admin..., please, you should have a warning sign before people register, "Watch for Hunters and Cannibals", to spare some of us frail people from this.

We are not cannibals. ARA's are not considered the same species. :wink:

Yes, clearly they have evolved to a higher plane than your neanderthal ways. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:54 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:13 pm
Posts: 7957
Location: Cape Breton Npva Scotia
josh knauer wrote:
Archer wrote:
Nt-Spcssm wrote:
Admin..., please, you should have a warning sign before people register, "Watch for Hunters and Cannibals", to spare some of us frail people from this.

We are not cannibals. ARA's are not considered the same species. :wink:

Yes, clearly they have evolved to a higher plane than your neanderthal ways. :wink:



Not by exchanging dialog with them, they haven't. :wink: :lol: Doesn't take much to piss them off . :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:11 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
josh knauer wrote:
Archer wrote:
Nt-Spcssm wrote:
Admin..., please, you should have a warning sign before people register, "Watch for Hunters and Cannibals", to spare some of us frail people from this.

We are not cannibals. ARA's are not considered the same species. :wink:

Yes, clearly they have evolved to a higher plane than your neanderthal ways. :wink:

Okay, you got me on that one.

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:16 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:27 am
Posts: 5776
Location: USA
Good riddance.

_________________
TANG SOO!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group