EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:21 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!

can you please ask him to leave me out of his posts, using me as examples, which I take as veiled attacks. Also, I never said anyone had a tin heart, I jokingly posted to Amy I was glad to see she didn't have a oil can for a heart. I'm tired of defending myself with him. If he is addresssing me or a post, fine, but the cheap shots in conversations with other posters have to stop. One example just posted:

Donnie
Quote:
Right on Wayne. I want people to reach the level where folks look after their property with compassion and caring protocol as if it were the most natural thing in the world to be kind to your animals. I do not think putting dictatorial laws in place is good for anybody because of subjective input by folks like Grace (just an example) who want to tell everybody else that they have tin hearts because they don't act as Grace would DEMAND them to act

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:28 am 

Grace wrote:
can you please ask him to leave me out of his posts, using me as examples, which I take as veiled attacks. Also, I never said anyone had a tin heart, I jokingly posted to Amy I was glad to see she didn't have a oil can for a heart. I'm tired of defending myself with him. If he is addresssing me or a post, fine, but the cheap shots in conversations with other posters have to stop. One example just posted:

Donnie
Quote:
Right on Wayne. I want people to reach the level where folks look after their property with compassion and caring protocol as if it were the most natural thing in the world to be kind to your animals. I do not think putting dictatorial laws in place is good for anybody because of subjective input by folks like Grace (just an example) who want to tell everybody else that they have tin hearts because they don't act as Grace would DEMAND them to act

where were you when i was misrepresented in the thread in which a person misquoted facts about our arguement on fmb grace? suck it up grace. you have dished out worse and recieved alot worse on other boards.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:40 am 

wijim wrote:
Grace wrote:

Donnie
Quote:

where were you when i was misrepresented in the thread in which a person misquoted facts about our arguement on fmb grace? suck it up grace. you have dished out worse and recieved alot worse on other boards.

Stay out of this with your ancient history. I'm addressing Wayne. I am tired of Donnie using my name in digs all over the board. He's fishing for an argument and I'm not interested. I'd like to post here about issues, not take Donnie's bait.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:42 am 

Grace wrote:
wijim wrote:
Grace wrote:

Donnie
Quote:

Stay out of this with your ancient history. I'm addressing Wayne. I am tired of Donnie using my name in digs all over the board. He's fishing for an argument and I'm not interested. I'd like to post here about issues, not take Donnie's bait.

if its bait...just swim on by grace.

note the two bolded areas grace and talk to me about the validity of donnie's figuring you as one who "demands" things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:47 am 

Jim, what is it with you? Donnie can handle his own.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:48 am 

just swim on by grace.

Just swim on by wijim. Go to another pond & fish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:48 am 

Grace wrote:

im supporting a point. i know donnie can handle his own....he does most times that ive seen. i suppose cheerleading would be better? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:58 am 

wijim wrote:
Grace wrote:

im supporting a point. i know donnie can handle his own....he does most times that ive seen. i suppose cheerleading would be better? :lol:

I wubble you to Wiijim. :lol:

Grace spent years telling us how she was demanding laws be passed and I figured she was proud of her crusade. How stupid of me to make a so named ( veiled attack) signifying that she had that aspect in her subjective rules.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:00 am 

Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
wijim wrote:
Grace wrote:

I wubble you to Wiijim. :lol:

Grace spent years telling us how she was demanding laws be passed and I figured she was proud of her crusade. How stupid of me to make a so named ( veiled attack) signifying that she had that aspect in her subjective rules.

oh my god.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:01 am 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Grace, in that post he was responding to Wayne who had responded to you about those of us who he believed to be AW. It wasn't like he brought you up in a thread that you weren't in.

Kind of like when you brought up Donnie in this thread: http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1729

Grace wrote:
Quote:
... and Donnie, before you cry seal hunters have to eat too,

He posted (just as you had in this latest case) and you brought him up as example ...providing said example of how he might think. You both have done it.

(edited)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:10 am 

Amy7779311 wrote:
Grace, in that post he was responding to Wayne who had responded to you about those of us who he believed to be AW. It wasn't like he brought you up in a thread that you weren't in.

Kind of like when you brought up Donnie in this thread: http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1729

Grace wrote:
Quote:
... and Donnie, before you cry seal hunters have to eat too,

He posted (just as you had in this latest case) and you brought him up as example ...providing said example of how he might think. You both have done it.

(edited)

Donnie was in the thread. Here's his response to my post, which prompted my reply [to him] you quoted above:

Donnie
Quote:
There are PEOPLE killing seals just like many people who kill other animals or even animals that kill animals. Fact is the seals die a lot slicker then those killed by sharks or whales and they die quicker then a lot of fish that seals kill

Last edited by Grace on Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:12 am 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Grace wrote:

Donnie was in the thread.

Yes, I know. You were also in the thread that I quoted from.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:17 am 

Amy7779311 wrote:
Grace wrote:

It's not whether we're in the same thread, it's the fact he brings my name up in conversation without addressing me or a post, rather just using me for misrepresented examples, throwing up ancient history, mis-quoting me, misunderstanding my posts (as he did yesterday with wijim & the pffft, also with saying you have a tin can for a heart, etc.) Yesterday or the day before animaluvr accused you of being on the fence. How'd you like stuff like that being said all over the board in posts, let alone posts that weren't directed at you to respond to? You'd spend 1/2 your time countering those posts, versus focusing on issues.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:17 am 

Amy7779311 wrote:
Grace wrote:

And I was responding TO HIM, not talking ABOUT HIM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:20 am 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Grace wrote:
It's not whether we're in the same thread, it's the fact he brings my name up in conversation without addressing me or a post, rather just using me for misrepresented examples, throwing up ancient history, mis-quoting me, misunderstanding my posts (as he did yesterday with wijim & the pffft, also with saying you have a tin can for a heart, etc.) Yesterday or the day before animaluvr accused you of being on the fence. How'd you like stuff like that being said all over the board in posts, let alone posts that weren't directed at you to respond to? You'd spend 1/2 your time countering those posts, versus focusing on issues.

He did it to me all the time...way back when. Yes, I got mad....said the same things you are saying here...and then it was pointed out that I was bringing him up all over the place.

I don't think you do it as often as he does, but you two certainly have a little fued going to which I don't think will ever change.