Archer is a dirty racist. That needs dealing with like your little implode last night. Archer is a dirty racist and until he stops posting to me I will carry on . If you mention it I will carry on and that goes for any one who uses that word. It is a racist slur.
By posting on this forum, you agree to be bound by the following:
The EnviroLink Forum website is the property of the EnviroLink Network, a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. The EnviroLink Network reserves all rights, privileges and sole administrative authority. The EnviroLink Forum is a public forum dedicated to providing an online resource for openly discussing and debating issues relevant to the environment and animal concerns. All users opinions and views are welcome as long as they are expressed respectfully.
1. Rules of the Forum: 1. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.
2. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users.
Typical back and forth on the issues is expected and encouraged. But, please discuss the issues in a way that is respectful to others. Differences of opinion are fine, but please agree to disagree in order to avoid flame wars. No personal attacks, no vendettas and no detrimental venting will be tolerated and efforts should be made to avoid stereotyping other users.
Users are encouraged to approach discussions and debates with the goal of finding mutual understanding and respect.
3. This forum is for the open discussion and debate of environmental and animal concerns issues. With this in mind reasonable community standards will be upheld. Any user of this forum can be banned from the forum at the administrator's discretion or by suggestion from individual forum moderators.
4. Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated.
5. Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. and not to post copyrighted material on this site. All third-party content (ie: content not authored by you specifically for this forum) should be posted in an excerpted form that conforms with standard Fair Use principles. It is strongly recommended that you use the following format to refer to third-party content:
Title of Content (title should be linked to the source)
Name of Source
First paragraph of content, or better, your short description of what the content is about written in your own words.
URL of source content in http://www.sourceABCcontent.org/blah.html
Since there are many thousands of possible sources spread out across the Internet, it is impossible for us to know if a posting represents a copyright infringement. The author of a posting is responsible for ensuring that his/her message does not violate any extant copyrights.
6. Members should respect the bandwidth of other users and sites. Inline ([IMG][/IMG]) image tags that point to data stored on third party systems the user has not received permission to link to, may be removed.
7. Members should post in a way that is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use emphatic punctuation marks such as ! and ? in topic titles or posts.
8. Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. Spam as defined on this forum, includes (but may not be limited to):
1. Commercial activity: The EnviroLink Forum is not intended to be used for any commercial activity or solicitation whatsoever. This means there is to be no advertising or promoting of any commercial service of any kind by any vendor. Any vendor who posts their service, product, etc will have all their posts removed and will be banned from using the forum.
2. Repetitive postings: Users who post the same posting in multiple threads will have all of their posts removed and will be banned from using the forum.
2. Privacy Issues
2. The IP address of all users and posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these rules.
3. The administrators and moderators of this forum will never share a user's personal information or IP addresses with any third party unless required to do so by law or to help enforce the rules of the forum. Such information will never be allowed to be used for third-party marketing purposes.
3. Enforcement of these rules
1. Administrators and moderators reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time for any reason. The determination of what is a violation as noted in these points is up to administrators and moderators, not users.
2. The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold EnviroLink Network, Inc. and its affiliates, employees, directors, officers, representatives and service providers harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, costs, liabilities, losses and damages of any kind (including attorneys' fees) resulting from your use of the EnviroLink Forum or any material that you place or allow to be placed on, transmit or allow to be transmitted through, the EnviroLink Forum.