It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:55 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!

sianblooz wrote:
normally good spelling and grammar

Since its so important to you, that should read "normally correct spelling and grammar".

Whew. I feel so much better now.
[/i]

It may sound better to you that way, but it is no more grammatically correct than the way RF phrased it.

But that's not the point he was making anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:57 am 

sianblooz......you just proved my point....lol

i'll let you guess what your mistake was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:57 am 

sianblooz wrote:
wijim I don't know about you killing feral cats. YOU addmitted killing your kids cat. I didn't make it up.

Why don't you address the issue at hand? You're beating around the bush.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:58 am 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Archer wrote:
sianblooz wrote:
wijim I don't know about you killing feral cats. YOU addmitted killing your kids cat. I didn't make it up.

Why don't you address the issue at hand? You're beating around the bush.

What? More Bush bashing!? Oh, wrong Bush being beaten ... never mind

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:10 am 

sianblooz wrote:
You got a bad case of mistaken identiy. Is this what childish codes about drugs and "swine" and Bambino nose bleeds is about.

wijim I don't know about you killing feral cats. YOU addmitted killing your kids cat. I didn't make it up. I didn't misrepresent anything. Your lying AGAIN if you say I am. I can't find the thread but I know damn well you admited killing your kids cat so don't bother lying anymore about it. I think you said you beat it to death. One thing I remember is you said you didn't take it to the vet. YOU admitted it again in the cat killing thread. Its probablly still there so you can't lie about that. Or did you delete it? don't blame me for reading what YOUwrite.
I don't get why people like you and RF lie about things right after you say them. I think your just po-ed because I think anybody who wont even take his own kids cat to the vet and then bets it to death is worth his weight in dog poo

Bean don't call me she.

See you in the funny papers boyz.

said you didnt recall any of the particulars before sianblooz....lol

anyone who wants to know the particulars only need ask me.

and why would i be po-ed based on your opinion?....lol

why cant i call you she sianblooz? are you morgan or bubbafs today?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:31 am 

sianblooz.....didn't the name game with all the lying and such get you into trouble before?....lol :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:14 pm 

some of sianblozz reptetive statements are the exact same as the other poster i have refered to's repetivie statements...almost verbatim...as well as the tone within context.

Quote:
Ok guys. You were fun for a little while but I'm done with you now.

Quote:
Pets don't get "accidently" shot. That is, unless you've mistaken him for a deer!
See? that's why non-hunters think you hunters ought to leave that beer at home.

speaking to grace: i swear i have seen this close to exact quote from this person playing troll on their own (now defunct board)...also speaking to grace:

Quote:
Now do you understand?

Probably not so you'll just go back to twisting and lying. Knock yourself out.

Rf is very dishonest though. You take a lot of guff but I've never seen you get nasty the way they do.

Quote:
You're also free to drink beer while you stumble around the woods with a loaded gun in you hand. Just do as Canadian Killer said he does: make sure there are no witnesses.

Quote:
What a scary thought - idiots running loose in the community shooting cats.
Keep your kids inside too!!

this person like the poster i refer to has a penchant for making statements very often about how they didnt read all, dont need to read all, just jumped in and whatever to try to show indifference.

Quote:
I skipped from page 2 to this last page.

Quote:
You were fun for a little while but I'm done with you now.

Quote:
Haven't read the whole thread but

Quote:
I'm not going to go back and read this whole thread again

the beer drinking thing is a weak point that this poster similarly uses to portray hunters as a group.

i posted one above already....
Quote:
Yeah, what's one more drunk hunter who steps out of a parked car to blow away what ever moves across his line of vision?

some trademark statements:

Quote:
. Knock yourself out.

Quote:
you'll just go back to twisting and lying.

Quote:
very wierd conclusion.

Quote:
. Gives a whole new meaning to "Get a life".

Quote:
had the same low moral standards of fur trappers and cockfighters.

Quote:
, and since he has so readily admitted to illegal activities

alone these comments are relatively inane. but together...they point to that poster...lol. bet i could find some of the very same lines probably word for word on the other boards this person has haunted. one problem is on two of the boards that that person started..or is it 3? they destroyed all of their own posts and sometimes the board itself to cover tracks and lying..... :lol:

but in reality...the above is circumstantial. the telling portion is in sianblooz's last couple of posts in which i wont tell sian what it was to confirm my thoughts.... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:19 pm 

sianblooz wrote:
You got a bad case of mistaken identiy. Is this what childish codes about drugs and "swine" and Bambino nose bleeds is about.

wijim I don't know about you killing feral cats. YOU addmitted killing your kids cat. I didn't make it up. I didn't misrepresent anything. Your lying AGAIN if you say I am. I can't find the thread but I know damn well you admited killing your kids cat so don't bother lying anymore about it. I think you said you beat it to death. One thing I remember is you said you didn't take it to the vet. YOU admitted it again in the cat killing thread. Its probablly still there so you can't lie about that. Or did you delete it? don't blame me for reading what YOUwrite.
I don't get why people like you and RF lie about things right after you say them. I think your just po-ed because I think anybody who wont even take his own kids cat to the vet and then bets it to death is worth his weight in dog poo

Bean don't call me she.

lol...what'd i lie about? i posted the thread in its entirety here the first time you made the accusation. by misrepresenting....i think you purposely left out the euthanasia portion of me killing my daughters cat. that's quite dishonest sianblooz. could you bring to light these alleged lies you have spoken of time and time again?

bet its gotten even hotter in az......makes one crazy from the heat...lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:35 pm 

lol....im just waiting to see my name typed as wedgy....weejim, to see rf refered to as arf, to see st called supertwit......and the creme' de la' creme'.....donnie being refered to as "dumb don"...lol the circle would become complete.... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:58 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

wijim wrote:
lol....im just waiting to see my name typed as wedgy....weejim, to see rf refered to as arf, to see st called supertwit......and the creme' de la' creme'.....donnie being refered to as "dumb don"...lol the circle would become complete.... :lol:

Well, now you'll have a long wait, since she'll probably be cautious to not do those things...lol.

The phrase "Knock yourself out." is classic "Bxxx" :wink:

sianblooz, reveal thyself. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:14 pm 

bean.....its funny...if she were just honest...there wouldnt be alot of harpin. but the dishonest thing just gets her into areas where she gets caught time n time again. how many times has she turned up n been caught fibbin bout her identity?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:14 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

wijim wrote:
sianblooz wrote:

Bean don't call me she.

lol...what'd i lie about? i posted the thread in its entirety here the first time you made the accusation. by misrepresenting....i think you purposely left out the euthanasia portion of me killing my daughters cat. that's quite dishonest sianblooz. could you bring to light these alleged lies you have spoken of time and time again?

As much as I hate to admit it, its evident that I also have mistaken you for someone else. If you really did euthanize your child's cat, I honestlly apologize.

Who was the pile of dog poo who beat their child's cat to death?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:17 pm 
What would lead someone to say she knows "damn well", is "certain", claim that a denial would be a lie...and at the same time "apologize in advance" in the event of error?

Isn't that rather odd behavior?

BTW...I'm pretty sure this is the poster wijim referred to. If it isn't, it's an uncanny impersonation. But if it is that poster, I would like to apologize to the board for attracting her here. I mean...it's not like it's my fault she follows me around, but still I feel bad that she would be inflicting herself on yet another forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:18 pm 
Quote:
As much as I hate to admit it, its evident that I also have mistaken you for someone else. If you really did euthanize your child's cat, I honestlly apologize.

Except you said if he denied it, he was a liar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:24 am 

sianblooz wrote:
wijim wrote:
sianblooz wrote:

Bean don't call me she.

Who was the pile of dog poo who beat their child's cat to death?

im not dog poo as you so eloquently put it, but i did smash my daughters kittens head with a shovel as it was very obviously dying. is that what you refer to? in fact, my daughter asked me to.