EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:58 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!

"The Dawning of a New Dark Age" by Mark Alexander 11-2003 go to http://www.intervarsity.org/ism/article/3764 then go to the Amazon.com link to editorial reviews. This is for the bigots (as defined by Webster) who fervently believe moslam is a cult of peace. (intentional)
Those that wish to show dhimmitude should leave the USA, because it is against everything that is meant to be American.
Reading it from someone who was immersed and understanding the true nature of "Islam" will be an eye-opener for you who think it is a "religion of peace", and have cut me down for saying it isn't. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by Johhny Electriglide on Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:30 pm 
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts

I really don't see the difference between the Islam religion and Christianity. Both are venues for violence and the taking of human life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:31 pm 
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts

How does one define a cult?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:59 pm 

Johnny Electriglide wrote:
"The Dawning of a New Dark Age" by Mark Alexander 11-2003 go to http://www.intervarsity.org/ism/article/3764 then go to the Amazon.com link to editorial reviews. This is for the bigots (as defined by Webster) who fervently believe moslam is a cult of peace. (intentional)
Those that wish to show dhimmitude should leave the USA, because it is against everything that is meant to be American.

You will see the big differences between Islam and other world religions. The death and destruction isn't all from Islamics, for sure, it is all over the world. 400 years of fighting between Protestants and Catholics in Ireland, to even Buddhists fighting. Everyone should be Deist and disband organized religions in my opinion. Let's say Environmental Deism where SUSTAINABILITY is a Holy word of God's intent for humanity. :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:10 pm 
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts

Johhny Electriglide wrote:

You will see the big differences between Islam and other world religions. The death and destruction isn't all from Islamics, for sure, it is all over the world. 400 years of fighting between Protestants and Catholics in Ireland, to even Buddhists fighting. Everyone should be Deist and disband organized religions in my opinion. Let's say Environmental Deism where SUSTAINABILITY is a Holy word of God's intent for humanity. :D

Under who's moral system are you suggesting one conform too? Yours?

In addition there was four hundred years of fighting between the Moslims and Christians known as The Crusades. Let us not forget the Inquisitions. If you're a heretic your sentence is death. Bush pretty much declared the war in Iraq to be a Holy War as God is on the side of the U.S.

I'm in agreeance with you on the subject of organized religion as I consider organized religion to be inherently evil because it is operated by man and all decisions come from man.

What do you mean by "sustainability"?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:21 pm 

Technically, sustainability is when use, depletion and pollution rates equal or are less than regeneration, recharge, re-use, recycling, and absorption rates. For instance, right now in the great American breadbasket from North Dakota to Texas and the Mississippi to the Rockies, the Ogallala Aquifer will be totally gone by 2040. What took over 6,000 years to fill, gone in less than 100. That works out to be 60 times sustainable. :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:30 pm 
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts

Technically, sustainability is when use, depletion and pollution rates equal or are less than regeneration, recharge, re-use, recycling, and absorption rates. For instance, right now in the great American breadbasket from North Dakota to Texas and the Mississippi to the Rockies, the Ogallala Aquifer will be totally gone by 2040. What took over 6,000 years to fill, gone in less than 100. That works out to be 60 times sustainable. :)

How does this relate to God's intent and his Holy Word? It seems to me that you wish people to subscribe to the theory of Deism as per your definition and that in and of itself is a form of organized religion.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:07 pm 

Capitalistswine wrote:

How does this relate to God's intent and his Holy Word? It seems to me that you wish people to subscribe to the theory of Deism as per your definition and that in and of itself is a form of organized religion.

Not really. There are no meetings, no bibles or other primitive writings of humans deluded. No theories, just the Laws of what we call Nature or the Universe, realizing that the chances of us being here are less than 1 in 200,000 according to Stephen Hawking, therefore God must exist. Witnessing, feeling, and using the power of this entity, and daily spiritual connection. No middle men or women. Now, not 2000 or 1300 years ago when humans thought the Earth was flat. I said "let's say", as an example of the way I believe. Everyone would have their own, hopefully educated, perception, and personal connection. Actually, any spiritual belief system that does not include ecological sustainability is illogical or insane, because it can not last.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:47 pm 
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts

Capitalistswine wrote:

Not really. There are no meetings, no bibles or other primitive writings of humans deluded. No theories, just the Laws of what we call Nature or the Universe, realizing that the chances of us being here are less than 1 in 200,000 according to Stephen Hawking, therefore God must exist. Witnessing, feeling, and using the power of this entity, and daily spiritual connection. No middle men or women. Now, not 2000 or 1300 years ago when humans thought the Earth was flat. I said "let's say", as an example of the way I believe. Everyone would have their own, hopefully educated, perception, and personal connection. Actually, any spiritual belief system that does not include ecological sustainability is illogical or insane, because it can not last.

Did anybody say religion was sane or logical? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:27 pm 

Capitalistswine wrote:
Capitalistswine wrote:

Did anybody say religion was sane or logical? :lol:

No, but it can be said.