Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: assumptions confirmed
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:34 pm 
Member with over 1000 posts!

bet we have seen the last of sianblooz.

sianblooz, if i have mistakenly identified you as the "wrong" person i would offer an apology.

if i have not, it is of poor form to repeat the same faux pas that got you so into trouble with your prior dishonesty. but it does go to show that you are not able to exist on a board in which you can't physically delete items you want deleted, offer up support for yourself by using multiple handles in which to show a fake lot of support for yourself. but then again its just another bridge burned.

bet em, or austin wont last long here either barb.

for those who need em and austin clarified.....thats two more aliases used by barb aka sianblooz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:19 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

So there is no confirmation just the statement of opinion?

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:22 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Wayne Stollings wrote:

No, it's a bet. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:22 pm 

Wayne Stollings wrote:

lots of evidence along with it.

um....i wont get into one very strong piece of evidence as its somewhat of a privacy issue wayne. but trust me if you'd like, don't trust me if you can't.

if i felt right about typing that evidence...you can be sure i would. many here have seen me do it when there were not ethical privacy issues to be concerned with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:26 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

wijim wrote:
Wayne Stollings wrote:

lots of evidence along with it.

um....i wont get into one very strong piece of evidence as its somewhat of a privacy issue wayne. but trust me if you'd like, don't trust me if you can't.

if i felt right about typing that evidence...you can be sure i would. many here have seen me do it when there were not ethical privacy issues to be concerned with.

Just pointing out what you wrote and the title do not match. You still indicate something less than a confirmation in what you wrote in the post.

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:34 am 

confirmed to me wayne. i promised no confirmations. maybe you assumed by my title i was going to confirm something to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:29 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Hope you didn't put any money on that bet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:18 am 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

sianblooz wrote:

I didn't, but I really wish you'd just go ahead and post as Barb. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:50 am 

She has posted as Barb would. . That leapord could never change it's spots ,only the name has changed the deceptive twists of personality continue..

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:41 am 

sianblooz wrote:

i'd put something to that bet with you.

offer proof that you are not barb aka, bran muffin, bubbfas, q, qwerty and i will forever stop posting at this board.

in agreeing to this bet, id of course ask something of you if you can not sufficiently prove otherwise.

so put forth what you would wager sianblooz. (i'd suggest that you'd acknowledge your barbness and apologize to this board for your deceit, if you lose this wager. thast's all id ask of you.)

of course i'd like a non bias person to make the ultimate decision on who has become the victor in this wager. i'd accept josh, or any combo of people who would represent either side.

the evidence supports that i am correct incidently.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:46 am 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

How is she supposed to prove she is NOT Barb? Post a picture? :roll: Give you a phone number in New Mexico (unlikely)?

What is the confirmation you received, and why did you start this thread if you had no intention of posting it?

Why is posting under another "username" a deceit, when Capitalist Swine (aka Festus) and I both do it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:07 am 

oinks wrote:
How is she supposed to prove she is NOT Barb? Post a picture? :roll: Give you a phone number in New Mexico (unlikely)?

What is the confirmation you received, and why did you start this thread if you had no intention of posting it?

Why is posting under another "username" a deceit, when Capitalist Swine (aka Festus) and I both do it?

Umm I have to say they're all good questions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:38 am 

Grace wrote:
oinks wrote:

Do you remember Barb accusing me of hacking her board knowing that I hadn't since she deleted all the info and even the archives from the board herself because her lies caught up to her and she had to hide her deciet somehow. I figured you had grown to much to support such dishonesty Grace. The questions are good but folks who have dealt with Barb over the years and know her style of writting and inuendo know who sianblooz is. Even the claim about not knowing what to do with PM messages is so typical of her poor me style.

And you already know the answer Grace ,just as you did when Qwerty pretended not to be Barb and pulled the info on RF . You don't seem to want that trick pulled twice,but maybe I am wrong and you would pretend you don't know the difference.

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:52 am 

oinks wrote:

the confirmation i recieved was in a confidential manner, others who know that when i state that type of thing (me having very strong evidence for myself) can take it to the bank. others who really have no trust in what i say basically wont believe it and im ok with that....im speaking to those who trust me.

because it was put forth that i was dog poo for me to prove otherwise, is why i posted.

new mexico is likely not the place though it says so on the profile.

the user name is not an issue when you n festus are who you are with no real history in using such as a crutch. you two are who you are and never present you are something different, nor do you hide behind such so you can lie and twist with that backing. if barb had just announced she was barb, she'd still get shit for it just due to the history, but this hiding game is just making it more apparent that she's a nut.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:53 am 

Grace wrote:
oinks wrote:

no doubt about it. i actaully had to think why i posted it prior to answering...lol