EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:58 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:13 pm
Posts: 7957
Location: Cape Breton Npva Scotia
Mr. Venom wrote:
wijim wrote:
Mr. Venom wrote:
sianblooz wrote:
He has a point but trophy hunting is not the same as hunting for food. Nothing wrong with eating what you kill and killing what you eat. If you eat meat then I don't think you have the right to criticize hunting.

Now, individual hunters? That's a different thing.


Correct Sianblooz...there are numerous hunters that I've seen out there that I would love to shut down and hand them over to LE. Too many of them are blights upon the species



:shock:

wtf are you for?


I'm talking about unethical hunters,poachers,and all-around pieces of trash who do harm to hunters and fishermen like us Jim. They make all of us look bad in the eyes of the anti's. That's what I'm talking about.



Bottom line ,is it is up to us to police such characters Venom. Watson is using them as Sianblooz willingly has done before to discredit all hunters.t

_________________
I use red, not because of anger but to define my posts to catch rebuttals latter and it makes the quote feature redundent for me. The rest of you pick your own color.

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:44 pm 
Offline
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:26 pm
Posts: 500
Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
Mr. Venom wrote:
wijim wrote:
Mr. Venom wrote:
sianblooz wrote:
He has a point but trophy hunting is not the same as hunting for food. Nothing wrong with eating what you kill and killing what you eat. If you eat meat then I don't think you have the right to criticize hunting.

Now, individual hunters? That's a different thing.


Correct Sianblooz...there are numerous hunters that I've seen out there that I would love to shut down and hand them over to LE. Too many of them are blights upon the species



:shock:

wtf are you for?


I'm talking about unethical hunters,poachers,and all-around pieces of trash who do harm to hunters and fishermen like us Jim. They make all of us look bad in the eyes of the anti's. That's what I'm talking about.



Bottom line ,is it is up to us to police such characters Venom. Watson is using them as Sianblooz willingly has done before to discredit all hunters.t


Donnie you're a @@@ sack of @@@. I'd say @@@ but I might get my hand spanked for telling the truth about you. You have never seen me write one word about Watson. You have never seen me write one word to "discredit all hunters" either.

Every time I call you on some big whopper you tell about me you conveniently ignore it while you stick your tail between your legs. No doubt you will do the same with this new lie. What a @@@ @@@you are.


Last edited by sianblooz on Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:45 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
sianblooz wrote:
Donnie you're a ***** I'd say ***but I might get my hand spanked for telling the truth about you. You have never seen me write one word about Watson. You have never seen me write one word to "discredit all hunters" either.

Every time I call you on some big whopper you tell about me you conveniently ignore it while you stick your tail between your legs. No doubt you will do the same with this new lie. What a ***** you are.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And you called Donnie a liar?

Archer, would you please not quote vulgar abuse/personal attacks without editing the naughty words. Sandra

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:19 pm 
Offline
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:26 pm
Posts: 500
Archer wrote:
sianblooz wrote:
Donnie you're a ***. I'd say ***but I might get my hand spanked for telling the truth about you. You have never seen me write one word about Watson. You have never seen me write one word to "discredit all hunters" either.

Every time I call you on some big whopper you tell about me you conveniently ignore it while you stick your tail between your legs. No doubt you will do the same with this new lie. What a ***you are.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And you called Donnie a liar?


okaaaay

Since you want a piece of this, you must have some proof of this *** stupid accusation. Go ahead, make my day. Post the link to where I have written about Watson prior to the one line I wrote here to day. Then you can produce a link to where I "discredit all hunters".

I won't be holding my breath because you're both lying through your teeth.

Sianblooz, puleeze! [-o< i'ts not on you know and I'm running out of ***. Sandra


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:23 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:13 pm
Posts: 7957
Location: Cape Breton Npva Scotia
Sianblooz creates another misrepresentation.

Quote:
Donnie you're a***. I'd say shit but I might get my hand spanked for telling the truth about you. You have never seen me write one word about Watson.



Who the hell were you talking about when you wrote this drivel then Sianblooz.


He has a point but trophy hunting is not the same as hunting for food


So in actual fact you had written about Watson although I had never stated you had written about Watson to begin with. I stated that you and WATSON would use the trophy hunt stuff to castigate all hunters. As for you writting about Watson. We know you Barb and you wrote lots about Watson on your old boards. Called him a Hero in fact.


phantomuk wrote:
if you hunt you are scum.

You wrote
Quote:
I'm curious.
If something is true, is it still considered an insult?



I think that indicates that you feel hunters are scum just as the Un-namable poster from the UK indicated Sianblooz. I am pretty sure you will pretend that you didn't mean it because you are on this board, but folks who know you from other boards know the Scum bottom dwelling hunter have always been your beliefs.

_________________
I use red, not because of anger but to define my posts to catch rebuttals latter and it makes the quote feature redundent for me. The rest of you pick your own color.

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:46 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
sianblooz wrote:
Archer wrote:
sianblooz wrote:
Donnie you're a lying sack of poo. I'd say shit but I might get my hand spanked for telling the truth about you. You have never seen me write one word about Watson. You have never seen me write one word to "discredit all hunters" either.

Every time I call you on some big whopper you tell about me you conveniently ignore it while you stick your tail between your legs. No doubt you will do the same with this new lie. What a chickenshit ass you are.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And you called Donnie a liar?


okaaaay

Since you want a piece of this, you must have some proof of this @$$hole's stupid accusation. Go ahead, make my day. Post the link to where I have written about Watson prior to the one line I wrote here to day. Then you can produce a link to where I "discredit all hunters".

I won't be holding my breath because you're both lying through your teeth.


I laughed at you and asked a question. How can I possibly lie by doing that? :?

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:51 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:13 pm
Posts: 7957
Location: Cape Breton Npva Scotia
That is a common method that Barb used to use to insinuate people said something they never said Archer. She just did it to me when she claimed I said she was writting about Watson. I never made that claim at all although it is true that she was talking about Watson on this very thread. I worry that her blood pressure pills are outa wack.

_________________
I use red, not because of anger but to define my posts to catch rebuttals latter and it makes the quote feature redundent for me. The rest of you pick your own color.

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:25 pm 
Offline
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:26 pm
Posts: 500
Donnie I don't know if you're @@@ or @@@ but in just these posts you've changed your story several times. Lie all you want but I know what i said and didn't say. You lift only a part of what I said in every case. Why don't you quote all of it? Because then you would have to admit you're lying. Go ahead. I dare you to post my entire quote. You don't have the @@@.


Last edited by sianblooz on Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:36 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
sianblooz wrote:
Donnie I don't know if you're stupid or crazy but in just these posts you've changed your story several times. Lie all you want but I know what i said and didn't say. You lift only a part of what I said in every case. Why don't you quote all of it? Because then you would have to admit you're lying. Go ahead. I dare you to post my entire quote. You don't have the balls.


Do you have anything substantial to add to the discussion?

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:12 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:45 pm
Posts: 1340
archer....barb melts every time she's called out. must be gettin hot in arizona about now with the steam coming out of her ears. she'll finish melting soon and things will go right back on topic.

_________________
lately i been thinkin' aunt betty stopped her blinkin'....soon she'll be a stinkin'..........my deceased mother in law speaking of her aunt who had died.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:26 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
wijim wrote:
archer....barb melts every time she's called out. must be gettin hot in arizona about now with the steam coming out of her ears. she'll finish melting soon and things will go right back on topic.


I've noticed that.

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:39 pm 
Offline
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:26 pm
Posts: 500
Archer wrote:
sianblooz wrote:
Donnie I don't know if you're stupid or crazy but in just these posts you've changed your story several times. Lie all you want but I know what i said and didn't say. You lift only a part of what I said in every case. Why don't you quote all of it? Because then you would have to admit you're lying. Go ahead. I dare you to post my entire quote. You don't have the balls.


Do you have anything substantial to add to the discussion?


You must not have noticed that I DID add to the discussion UNTIL a couple of ***started lying about me.

How about YOU? What have you added besides fuel to the fire? If you had anything to say about the subject, I missed it. Did you read what I said? ***** Did you happen to notice that they haven't been able to back up their lies with any facts? Or that's not important to you either?

Archer, you don't know me any more than they do. Why don't you try reading what I really say instead of blindly sucking up to them? Why not read what I write and judge me on that? Got the @@@ for that? No? They don't either.

*** Me again. Sandra


Last edited by sianblooz on Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:42 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:13 pm
Posts: 7957
Location: Cape Breton Npva Scotia
sianblooz wrote:
Archer wrote:
sianblooz wrote:
Donnie I don't know if you're ***but in just these posts you've changed your story several times. Lie all you want but I know what i said and didn't say. You lift only a part of what I said in every case. Why don't you quote all of it? Because then you would have to admit you're lying. Go ahead. I dare you to post my entire quote. You don't have the ***.


Do you have anything substantial to add to the discussion?


You must not have noticed that I DID add to the discussion UNTIL a couple of ***started lying about me.

How about YOU? What have you added besides fuel to the fire? If you had anything to say about the subject, I missed it. Did you read what I said? *** Did you happen to notice that they haven't been able to back up their lies with any facts? Or that's not important to you either?

Archer, you don't know me any more than they do. Why don't you try reading what I really say instead of blindly sucking up to them? Why not read what I write and judge me on that? Got the***ls for that? No? They don't either.


Don't let the fact that you misrepresented what I said get in your way Sianblooz. The lie began with you and your pretending it didn't is typical of your obnoxious vitrol. That act is toast here because only a child would be unable to see I never made the claims you claimed I made. [/quote]

*** Sandra

_________________
I use red, not because of anger but to define my posts to catch rebuttals latter and it makes the quote feature redundent for me. The rest of you pick your own color.

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:49 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:41 pm
Posts: 6190
Quote:
Donnie you're a lying sack of poo. I'd say shit but I might get my hand spanked for telling the truth about you. You have never seen me write one word about Watson. You have never seen me write one word to "discredit all hunters" either.


Maybe we can clear up the issue of, did sianblooz say anything about Paul Watson. Donnie says yes, sianblooz says no.

From page 1 Grace wrote

Quote:
Can anyone address this? As usual, Paul is profoundly right on:

Trophy hunters argue that hunting is a natural instinct of man. We come from a hunter-gathering background they say, yet I don’t see any acorn or root gathering going on. In fact, I don’t think there is a single gathering club in the country. So, if hunting is a natural part of our instincts, then how come gathering isn’t?


Later on page 1 sianblooz replies

Quote:
He has a point but trophy hunting is not the same as hunting for food. Nothing wrong with eating what you kill and killing what you eat. If you eat meat then I don't think you have the right to criticize hunting.


While it doesn't appear sianblooz is agreeing with Paul Watson, this would be talking about him which is what Donnie said. So for me anyway technically, Donnie is right on that point.

_________________
I don't know what your problem is but I bet its hard to pronounce.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:51 pm 
Offline
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:45 pm
Posts: 20565
Location: Southeastern US
wijim wrote:
Mr. Venom wrote:
wijim wrote:
Mr. Venom wrote:
sianblooz wrote:
He has a point but trophy hunting is not the same as hunting for food. Nothing wrong with eating what you kill and killing what you eat. If you eat meat then I don't think you have the right to criticize hunting.

Now, individual hunters? That's a different thing.


Correct Sianblooz...there are numerous hunters that I've seen out there that I would love to shut down and hand them over to LE. Too many of them are blights upon the species



:shock:

wtf are you for?


I'm talking about unethical hunters,poachers,and all-around pieces of trash who do harm to hunters and fishermen like us Jim. They make all of us look bad in the eyes of the anti's. That's what I'm talking about.


so its the eyes of the anti's you're concerned with?

im not against you venom....im just concerned with where you stand. see, the anti's will use the exception to the rule...(ie what you would consider a slob hunter) to portray all hunters as that.

it is a platform they rely heavily on. all hunters=bubba, beer guzzling, wife abusing, trailer house livin, cousin humpin, deliverance style, country music lovin, rednecks is how you as a hunter are painted no matter who you are or what you do, because they will paint you that way. you cant control or backpeddal by saying you dont agree with a particular hunter, because you are painted as it anyway you look at it. as i said, in every group...there are those that others do not want in the group.....hunters are no exception....hell petas got em too.....

so venom.....to any anti you argue with.....or even pretend to get along with....in "their eyes"...you are no better than the worst of the bunch to them.


This would seem to prove their position if a hunter must lie and pretend all hunters are good to maintain the polarization you claim exists.

Their are bad hunters and there are folks who do not even deserve to be called hunters that is a fact and no amount of semantical gymnastics will change that point. To make such a broad generalization opens the door for you to be proven wrong, which gives "them" that much more ammunition .... :roll:

I know hunters who have posted on this board who have railed against other hunters for taking a trophy and donating the meat to shelters. This would be a difficult position to clearly call 'good' or 'bad' but it is a real position and one which was discussed because it was relevant and not ignored because it was showing less than a united front. If a united front is a requirement you have already lost the credibility battle, IMO.

_________________
With friends like Guido, you will not have enemies for long.

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer


"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group