EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:45 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!

Origam wrote:
Shouldn't it be up to the person running the board to decide the dude's fate on there?

Anyway.. I'm kind of peeved right now due to some moron who keeps calling my phone and asking to speak to "Precious". They didn't get my LOTR joke about My Precious and how they should've kept a better eye on it. *sigh* Dingbat called 4 times at around 2am.. telling me that she didn't have the wrong number and demanding to speak to precious "I know she's there". Uhm.. ok... cause we're using video phones now right? Bleh. I think whoever it is is a teenybopper (it's not you calling my phone is it Red?). Hrm.. I may have to call the number during school hours and see who answers.

And I figured Smeagle had precious all wrapped up in his clutches as he dove into hell. :wink:

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:47 am 

Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
And I figured Smeagle had precious all wrapped up in his clutches as he dove into hell. :wink:

Apparently Precious got away and knows how to use a phone! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:25 pm 
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts

I'm mad and discusted about stupid people.

Stupid people who beat to death their 2-4 year old little girls in Wal-Mart parking lot in front of everyone! :cry: :cry: :cry: :x :x :x

It just discusts me how people can be so cruel. If they do that in public, hard telling what they do at home! :cry:

My mom told someone who was working there about it. They have cameras so maybe they will do something about it. At least I hope so...

-cries-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:29 pm 

redfurrymonster84 wrote:

Stupid people who beat to death their 2-4 year old little girls in Wal-Mart parking lot in front of everyone! :cry: :cry: :cry: :x :x :x

It just discusts me how people can be so cruel. If they do that in public, hard telling what they do at home! :cry:

My mom told someone who was working there about it. They have cameras so maybe they will do something about it. At least I hope so...

-cries-

Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed.

I'll never understand how someone can beat on children.. let alone their own child.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:27 am 

redfurrymonster84 wrote:

How were they beating them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:21 pm 

I'm mad as hell that liberal papers call yesterdays' "protests" for "immigrant rights" when it is "illegals" and they have no "rights", except to get the hell out of my country, and pay a fine for the damage done. :x :x :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:31 pm 

im just mad. not about anything in particular. im mad as a damn hatter....i mad im mad i say....i make race cars out of my own poop. im completely and utterly mad...i wash my hands 50 times a day because they smell like my mother.

that mad enough for ya? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:13 pm 
New User
New User

Archer wrote:
Origam wrote:
:shock: Now I feel old.. I graduated in 93!

Class of '02 right here! :lol:

OK is this college or Highschool!
Highschool class of 88 here ....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:20 pm 

granola wrote:
Archer wrote:
Origam wrote:
:shock: Now I feel old.. I graduated in 93!

Class of '02 right here! :lol:

High high school for me.. I think Archer may have graduated from Elementary in '02! :shock: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:36 pm 

redfurrymonster84 wrote:

Hey, what type of people did you think shop at Wal-Mart AND, what were YOU doing there??? :shock: :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:23 am 

I'm mad about stupid elevator people. People who move like molassess in January to get their fat butts on and off, people who press the wrong floors and add more time to my morning commute in a high rise, people who smell, people who screech and laugh or talk loudly to their companion as if they were the only 2 onboard, people who hold the door for someone down the corridor still at their DESK, people who bring bratty kids onboard where the kids punch all the floor keys for fun, people who don't step aside to let others off, people who press for the elevator then when the elevator stops at that floor they changed their mind and walk away. Elevator people suck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:41 am 

Quote:

Origam wrote

High high school for me.. I think Archer may have graduated from Elementary in '02!

Highschool in 88 huh. See I knew there was something funny about you. :wink: Those people associated with 88 always have something about them that is unique.

I thought I'd go with unique since it's kind of generic and doesn't pin one down as being good or bad. Not that either of us are bad. But you never know about some of those other 88s out there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:46 am 

Almost forgot. I should probably hate something if I want to take part in this thread.

I hate the fact I haven't gotten my spring turkey yet, and now that it rained I'm going to have to mow my yard again, and again, and again, and again.

Wonder what it would cost to astroturf my yard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:57 am 

Dang Grace.. take the stairs then. :lol: When I was working for the Retirement Office in San Diego we were on the 13th floor (yup 13) in a high rise. Funny how little it takes to set off people's superstitions.. (did I spell that right?) I'd hit the 13th floor button and people would get off on another floor and wait for another elevator! I thought about bringing a black cat with me and opening an umbrella in the elevator a few times. :D

You know what irritates me about people riding the elevator? You can have your hands full and not be able to press a button and some dingaling will ask you to press a floor button. Some guy did that this morning so I asked him to hold my bags for me.. :)

Ooh.. and people who hold the doors because their friend is "on the way". Either get the heck off and wait for them or let them meet you in the lobby!

Smelly people suck. People who won't let others off suck. People who yap loudly suck.. and the people who are quiet talkers and try to start a conversation with people suck.

And for the record.. yep I take the stairs quite a bit. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:07 am 

Grace wrote:
I'm mad about stupid elevator people. People who move like molassess in January to get their fat butts on and off, people who press the wrong floors and add more time to my morning commute in a high rise, people who smell, people who screech and laugh or talk loudly to their companion as if they were the only 2 onboard, people who hold the door for someone down the corridor still at their DESK, people who bring bratty kids onboard where the kids punch all the floor keys for fun, people who don't step aside to let others off, people who press for the elevator then when the elevator stops at that floor they changed their mind and walk away. Elevator people suck.

Use the stairs Silly. :wink:

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next