EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:20 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!

Grace wrote:
people who press for the elevator then when the elevator stops at that floor they changed their mind and walk away. Elevator people suck.

That one bugs me the most. I have to use elevators all the time in my job, and it's people like that that slow me down all day. I take the stairs when I can, but it's usually not feasible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:28 am 

I'm mad right now because I forgot to buy gum last night.. and now have no gum to chew.. which means I'm going to be chewing on ice cubes and fruit leathers all day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:42 am 

Ok.. I don't have any gum.. the ice machine is down.. I left my fruit leathers in the car.. and I'm missing my friend who moved over the weekend and doesn't have her computer back up so we can e-mail each other all day long. Oh yeah.. and I forgot to call the flipping appliance repair place yesterday so I have to wait for them to open this morning to see if I can get someone to come out to the house.

Wonder if I can just all it a day and go back to bed. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:43 am 

Origam wrote:
Dang Grace.. take the stairs then. :lol: When I was working for the Retirement Office in San Diego we were on the 13th floor (yup 13) in a high rise. Funny how little it takes to set off people's superstitions.. (did I spell that right?) I'd hit the 13th floor button and people would get off on another floor and wait for another elevator! I thought about bringing a black cat with me and opening an umbrella in the elevator a few times. :D

You know what irritates me about people riding the elevator? You can have your hands full and not be able to press a button and some dingaling will ask you to press a floor button. Some guy did that this morning so I asked him to hold my bags for me.. :)

Ooh.. and people who hold the doors because their friend is "on the way". Either get the heck off and wait for them or let them meet you in the lobby!

Smelly people suck. People who won't let others off suck. People who yap loudly suck.. and the people who are quiet talkers and try to start a conversation with people suck.

And for the record.. yep I take the stairs quite a bit. :lol:

Errr, 28 floors is way too many flights to walk up. I'd need a shower (and mouth to mouth). I agree with everything else you said tho. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:49 am 

Origam wrote:
fruit leathers

Huh? Must be a vegan thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:19 am 
New User
New User

Archer wrote:
Origam wrote:
fruit leathers

Naw, just a healthy thing ... think fruit roll up with out all the added crap and not rolled it is about 1/4 inch think, 1.5 inches wide, 3 inches long dried fruit paste, like a fruit roll up! LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:20 am 
New User
New User

I am made about all the good weather and the HIGH Pollen count.. my allergies are going haywire!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:28 am 

I feel for you Granola! I hate allergies. :? The gal that sits across from me at work has a long hair cat (no it doesn't go to work with her) but the fur and dander on her when she comes into work makes my allergies go nuts. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:31 am 

granola wrote:
Archer wrote:
Origam wrote:
fruit leathers

Naw, just a healthy thing ... think fruit roll up with out all the added crap and not rolled it is about 1/4 inch think, 1.5 inches wide, 3 inches long dried fruit paste, like a fruit roll up! LOL

Yup.. like a fruit roll up.. only they taste better and have more texture to them. :D It's like this.. fruit roll ups are like the girl next door and fruit leathers are like Angelina Jolie. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:37 am 

So I ticked some guy off at the elevators today.. they were taking to long so I abandoned them and used the stairs. :lol: That kind of made my day a little better.

A friend of mine gave me the number to an appliance repair place.. it's going to cost me less than $100 to get the dryer fixed. Woot! The first few places I called wanted $69 just to come out here. Pfft.

I have gum! *does a happy dance* Granted it's Trident Bubble Gum flavor gum (am I the only one that isn't overly fond of the new bubble gum flavor? Tastes too fruity) but it'll work.

One of my favorite people at work stopped by my desk to give me a Sonic Sunrise drink.. I think I'm in love. :lol:

Wait.. this is the mad thread. I'm mad that yesterday when I got a salad for lunch the doofus chef snuck in roast beef. :x If I wanted meat in my salad I wouldn't have said "skip the bacon bits please" or I would've ordered a cobb salad or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:37 am 
New User
New User

Origam wrote:
granola wrote:
Archer wrote:
Origam wrote:
fruit leathers

Yup.. like a fruit roll up.. only they taste better and have more texture to them. :D It's like this.. fruit roll ups are like the girl next door and fruit leathers are like Angelina Jolie. :D

I would reverse that, I think Angelina Jolie is full of crap so I would make her the fruit roll up, and the girl next door is sweet and healthy and someone you want to be around for the long term. LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:41 am 

granola wrote:
I would reverse that, I think Angelina Jolie is full of crap so I would make her the fruit roll up, and the girl next door is sweet and healthy and someone you want to be around for the long term. LOL

Yeah.. you could think of it that way too. I did it my way cause most guys rate Angelina Jolie pretty high. :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:31 pm 

granola wrote:
Origam wrote:
granola wrote:
Archer wrote:
Origam wrote:
fruit leathers

Well, I might just like them then, because I prefer the girl next door over Jolie. But, I ain't picky either. I'll take 'em both.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:25 pm 
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts

Ah! I'm mad at my mom and dad for video taping me when I was younger! I was so... proper. I had super short hair, I was in a dress, and I said please and thank you to everything! Oh my... lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:34 am 

redfurrymonster84 wrote:
Ah! I'm mad at my mom and dad for video taping me when I was younger! I was so... proper. I had super short hair, I was in a dress, and I said please and thank you to everything! Oh my... lol

There's nothing wrong with that.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next