EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:30 am 
Member with 50 posts!
Member with 50 posts!

I thought I would learn a few things here and I probably could have if I got my mind more focused.

When I am in here instead of learning I am just waiting to see someone called a jackass, or how these people should all be killed, or this can't be justified.

I really didn't have much to offer in return except for the more I learn the more I realize that I don't know.

This is my fault for letting my head get like this but if I stick around I think I will just become mean. I was not here long enough to get to know anyone so that makes it a good time to skip out.

Can you please close out my account.

Last edited by jonsidneyb on Thu May 17, 2007 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:44 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!

I'm sorry you feel this way. The problem is I think, thet some topics go on far too long and some folk don't know when to agree to disagree. It gets very childish at times.

I've learned a lot by the way, including a bit about human nature. Its not worth getting all worked up about. if folk don't agree with me, I just accept it if I know they won't see my point of view and I move to another topic.
Whatever you decide, I wish you well.
:cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:58 am 
Member with 50 posts!
Member with 50 posts!

jhawk>

You seem like a good person. If everyone here was like you I would hang out more often.

I have just surprised myself a bit in here. I am becoming mean and that is not me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:06 am 

jonsidneyb wrote:
jhawk>

You seem like a good person. If everyone here was like you I would hang out more often.

I have just surprised myself a bit in here. I am becoming mean and that is not me.

No you are not mean...you have just realised that you are Human...with all that means...both good points and not -so-good.

I surprised myself when I first joined by having a rant(most unlike me) at a couple of people, but calmed down eventually.

We are all unique. I couldn't live with anyone who considers themself 'perfect', it would be too much of a strain to keep up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:30 am 

=D>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:15 am 

Quote:
I thought I would learn a few things here and I probably could have if I got my mind more focused.

When I am in here instead of learning I am just waiting to see someone called a jackass, or how these people should all be killed, or this can't be justified.

I really didn't have much to offer in return except for the more I learn the more I realize that I don't know.

This is my fault for letting my head get like this but if I stick around I think I will just become mean. I was not here long enough to get to know anyone so that makes it a good time to skip out.

more compelling evidence of Grace's subliminal persuasion and influential powers.... :wink: 8)

permissive authority given to someone else over one's personal effects are the result of empowerment they would not have if not given to them.

if I could wake up tomorrow morning and push a button and all the AR's would be gone, I would lay awake tonight in anticipation of pushing the button.~~OHIOSTEVE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:18 am 

denni I was just thinking about you today wondering where you're keeping. Glad you pop in now and then. Miss ya.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:22 am 

been real busy with lots of other "campaigns" and "venues".

also some computer crashes at work.... :x

if I could wake up tomorrow morning and push a button and all the AR's would be gone, I would lay awake tonight in anticipation of pushing the button.~~OHIOSTEVE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:21 pm 
New User
New User

Sounds like u having a bad day m8, This forum is one of the best i post in, stay for a while, you seem to enjoy urself on here

Mick