[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
EnviroLink Forum • View topic - hi

EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: hi
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:59 am 
New User
New User

I'm a volunteer firefighter, Schoolbusdriver, and Motorcoach operator. I am a member of the amber alert for missing childeren and the highway watch for the homeland security. I've loved animals since I was a young child. Horses,cats and dogs are my favorite. I'm glad to be part of a group that shares the same love I have. I feel that my love for animals is really strong considering I drove off onto a rough shoulder on the parkway to avoid hitting a squirrel (As Crazy as that sounds). I recently started learning to ride horses and love it. :)

Post subject: Re: hi
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:19 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!

Have a mug of tea and ....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:33 pm 

hi Hightower and welcome.
sounds like you have an interesting assembly of career endeavors.

you drive those big buses like the Greyhound Motorcoaches?
that sounds interesting...I bet you meet alot of people(tour groups)
and see alot of places.

Mr.Venom is a Firefighter and Paramedic here too and our resident "snake charmer".

join the club and have some fun...we get rowdy sometimes but it's all in good fun... :D

if I could wake up tomorrow morning and push a button and all the AR's would be gone, I would lay awake tonight in anticipation of pushing the button.~~OHIOSTEVE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:11 pm 

Welcome. And thank you for braking for squirrels. You're needed here.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:46 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

Welcome, pull up a keyboard and make yourself at home .. the coffee pot is in the corner and the Earl Grey is on the shelf.

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:00 pm 

And the vodka over by me. :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:11 pm 

Who's this Earl Gray and why does he have to stand in the corner?

Hiya, Hightower! Glad you came back!
\:D/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:49 pm 

Hello. Nice to meet ya! :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:48 pm 

Ok. I meant on the shelf.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:54 am 
New User
New User

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm proud to be part of this group. :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:11 am 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:17 am 

Did someone say Earl Grey?

Welcome hightowers.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:21 pm 
New User
New User

Hi. Hope everyone is having a great day. :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:04 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Welcome, hightower... Ok, so I have an image of the big dude in the Police Academy movies in my head.... :wink: