Displaying 21 - 40 of 50 resources in Nuclear Energy and Organizations:
GroenFront is a name anybody can use for direct non-violent action against earth destroying projects. ...
22. Hazardous Substance Research Centers
HSRC brings together researchers from a variety of disciplines to collaborate on integrated research projects, which involve practical problems of hazardous substance management as well ...
23. IPPNW International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War
Wir informieren hier u.a. über die unwiderrufliche und weiter fortschreitende Beschädigung und Zerstörung unserer Lebensgrundlagen durch radioaktive Verseuchung, die durch militärische und zivile Nutzung der ...
24. Minnesotans for an Energy Efficient Economy (ME3)
St. Paul, USA
ME3 is a leader in developing sound and innovative state energy policies. ...
25. Missouri Coalition for the Environment
Protects Missouri`s environment through education, legislation, and litigation. ...
26. Natural Resources Defense Council
NRDC`s purpose is to safeguard the Earth: its people, its plants and animals, and the natural systems on which all life depends. ...
27. Nautilus Institute for Security and Sustainable Development
The Nautilus Institute is a non-profit policy-oriented research and consulting organization. The Institute`s work focuses on emerging, environment, security and energy issues in the Asia-Pacific ...
28. Nuclear-Free Future Award
The Nuclear-Free Future Award is an annual prize given out to aid groups or organizations struggling to make the future nuclear-free. ...
29. Office of Environmental Restoration
Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL), owned by the U.S.Department of Energy (DOE), is a Superfund site. The termSuperfund came about as a result of the ComprehensiveEnvironmental ...
30. Ohio Citizen Action
Cleveland, OH, USA
Website of Ohio's largest consumer and environmental organization. ...
31. Ozone Environment
Cochin, kerala, India
Ozone Environment is a non- governmental, non-profit organization, a group of Earth lovers working for the good of our planet Earth. In the way of ...
32. Pennsylvania Environmental Network
PEN is a support network for the grassroots environmental groups throughout Pennsylvania. ...
33. Physicians for Social Responsibility
The Environment ...
34. Prague International Anti-Nuclear Office (PiaNO)
PiaNO is an all women`s organisation set up to help bring international support to the yearly Blockade at Temelin, an unfinished nuclear reactor in the ...
35. Project On Government Oversight
Washington, DC, USA
Founded in 1981, the Project On Government Oversight's (POGO) mission is to investigate, expose, and remedy abuses of power, mismanagement, and subservience by the federal ...
36. Proposition One Committee
Washington, DC, USA
* Proposition One: the "Nuclear Disarmament and Economic Conversion Act" in Congress, promises to eliminate all U.S. nuclear weapons if everyone else does, and use ...
37. Radiation and Public Health Project
Unionville, NY, USA
RPHP's current project is The National Baby Teeth Study, to determine how much radiation is entering our bones. ...
38. Radiation and Public Health Project
New York, NY, USA
A nonprofit educational and scientific organization, established by scientists and physicians dedicated to understanding the relationships between low-level, nuclear r radiation and public health. ...
39. Redwood Alliance
The Redwood Alliance is a community-based social and environmentalorganization whose main focus is advocacy and education to promote safe and efficient energy use and development. ...
40. School of Ocean Sciences Radiochemical Laboratory
Research into the amounts and effects of radionuclides in the environment ...
Displaying 21 - 40 of 50
| Next Page