Displaying 21 - 29 of 29 resources in Green Building Design and Articles:
21. Prescriptions For Green Cities
The interest in green buildings is beginning to merge with land-useplans for cities. The connection is clear: a building that has a reduced impact on ...
22. Shapes of Things to Come
An environmentally-friendly skyscaper is planned for 4 Times Square. ...
23. Solar Power
Like many states, Arizona is pursuing retail electric competition as a substitute for traditional regulated monopolies. Competition would primarily occur in a market for generation, ...
24. Solar Researchers Walk-the-Talk
Researchers at the "TTF" work in a living laboratory, experiencing the direct benefits of the solar energy technology they study and promote. The TTF is ...
25. Sustainability Island How a Corporate Retreat Transformed a Hawaiian Resort
Interface, Inc. turned its 24th anniversary party into an opportunity to demonstrate sustainable business practices. ...
26. Tapping the Sustainability Market
Ecological sustainability will be a key strategic driver for business over the next two decades ...
27. The U.S. Answers the Green Building Challenge
October heralds the Green Building Challenge ’98 - the international conference that will bring together teams from around the world to develop a comprehensive framework ...
28. What's Better than Green Housing? Affordable Green Housing
Green building design faces a potential image problem: too often, it's regarded as a luxury that only rich people or big institutions can afford. Habitat ...
29. Wild Profits: How Multinationals are Restoring Habitat and Saving Money
Companies are finding that it's beneficial to employees and operations budgets to restore corporate lands into viable wildlife habitats. ...
Displaying 21 - 29 of 29