Displaying 21 - 26 of 26 resources in Hazardous and Toxic Waste and Articles:
21. What We Must Do -- Part 11 Reducing The Use Of Toxics
The use of toxic chemicals is more common and more unnecessary than most people think. The names are familiar: carbon tetrachloride, trichloroethylene, perchloroethylene, benzene, and ...
22. What We Must Do -- Part 12: Industrial Pollution Prevention
Everyone agrees that pollution prevention makes more sense than pollution cleanup or control. If you never make pollution to begin with, you don't need an ...
23. What We Must Do -- Part 13 More On Pollution Prevention
After pollution has been prevented at the manufacturing site, we will still have the problem of consumer products being discarded. If these consumer products contain ...
24. What We Must Do -- Part 7; Toxics In Your Drinking Water: When Did People Know It Was Bad
When someone in industry claims that they contributed to the creation of a Superfund site by dumping toxics into the ground, but did it out ...
25. What We Must Do -- Part 8 What The Poisoners Knew In 1961
We first looked at the waste industry which buries poisonous chemicals in the ground for the producers of those chemicals; now we are looking at ...
26. What We Must Do -- Part 9; It's Time For A Tax On Toxics
Since World War II the synthetic organic chemicals industry has grown at a steady 6.5% per year, doubling its total output every 11 years. ...
Displaying 21 - 26 of 26