Displaying 1 - 14 of 14 resources in Environmental Legislation And Policy:
1. ALG ExCom Resolution Regarding the Hayes Development
At a July 7 meeting of the Exec. Comm. of the Allegheny Group of the Sierra Club the following resolution was passed by unanimous vote. ...
2. Berkshire Environmental Action Team (BEAT)
Pittsfield, MA, USA
Berkshire Environmental Action Team (BEAT) works to protect the environment of Berkshire County in western Massachusetts. BEAT is a watchdog stopping pollution, protecting habitat, and ...
Category: General Information
3. DCNR Secretary Invites Stakeholder Comments
In April, DCNR Secretary Michael DiBerardinis began a tour around the state to meet with staff, visit DCNR facilities and listen to key groups interested ...
4. Environmental Justice Resource Center - Clark Atlanta University
Atlanta, GA, USA
The Environmental Justice Resource Center (EJRC) at Clark Atlanta University is a research, policy, information clearinghouse, and "act/think tank" that works on environmental justice, race ...
5. George W. Bush's Environmental Record
NY, NY, USA
The real story on this administration's dealings on environmental issues, from NRDC's scientists, lawyers and policy experts. ...
Category: General Information
6. International Environmental Law Research Centre
the International Environmental Law Research Centre (IELRC) is an independant research organisation focusing on international and comparative environmental issues, with a particular emphasis on India ...
7. International MSc and BSc in Environmental Sciences, Saxion Universities the Netherlands
Environmental Science at Saxion Universities, Deventer, the Netherlands in its International setting guarantees to broaden your horizon. Learn local, regional, European and international theories and ...
Category: Educational Resources
8. International Network for Environmental Compliance and Enforcement
Washington, DC, USA
The International Network for Environmental Compliance and Enforcement (INECE) is a network of government and non-government enforcement and compliance practitioners from over 100 countries. INECE's ...
9. Pennsylvania Environmental Council
The Pennsylvania Environmental Council improves quality of life for all Pennsylvanians by enhancing the Commonwealth's natural and built environments by integrating advocacy, education and implementation ...
10. Save NJ Coalition
SaveNJ is a coalition comprised of over 40 environmental, labor, housing and land preservation groups that banded together in response to what is arguably the ...
11. Secretary McGinty Addresses Key Environmental Group Leaders
Pennsylvania DEP Secretary McGinty discussed issues with conservation organizations, including the Sierra Club. ...
12. Sierra Club Pennsylvania Environmental Lobby
Harrisburg, PA, USA
The legislative advocacy organization which is affiliated with the Sierra Club Pennsylvania Chapter, working to pass effective legislation and influence government decision-makers both in Harrisburg ...
13. Statement of Sierra Club Executive Director Carl Pope on Christie Whitman's Resignation
Whitman statement from Carl Pope, sent via e-mail ...
14. The National Conservation Trust
New Haven, CT, USA
The National Conservation Trust is organized to join science, law, and public safety to provide sound environmental solutions to common problems nationwide. Our members, activists, ...