EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:16 pm 
New User
New User

There are many different aspects of environmentalism, so isntead of clumping them all in one post, I think it would be a good idea to break it up to make it better.

I think this organisation is good enough.

P- Political

This section would deal with laws being passes, environemntal issues being discussed in congress, green aspects of party platforms, and taxes spent on environemntal issues, from both federal and state levels. Probably good to include other countries besides USA.

I- Intellectual

This section will primarily deal with technology and media. Green Movies or tv shows that are coming out or you watch, changes in news reports, and technology

E- Economic

This section would deal with business and consumer buying. Stuff like where we get our energy from, which green products are doing well, and greenwashing.

S- Social

This will deal with the mindset of people and how they deal with each other. Clubs like Sierra and Greenpeace should be covered, and polls on how people think of the environment should be included too.

The normal section could deal with anything else that doesn't fit, such as current events. I feel like breaking up this section would be good for discussion, since many other forums do the same.

"In My view, all that is necessary for faith is the belief that by doing our best we shall come nearer to success and that success in our aims (the improvement of the lot of mankind, present and future) is worth attaining."- ROSALIND FRANKLIN