[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
EnviroLink Forum • View topic - Wisdom For The Day

EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 842 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next
 Post subject: Re: Wisdom For The Day
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:24 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!

That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well
- Abraham Lincoln

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:04 am 

Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
- Theodore Roethke

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:58 am 

We run after values that, at death, become zero. At the end of your life nobody asks you how many degrees you have, or how many mansions you built, or how many Rolls Royces you could afford. That's what dying patients teach you.
- Dr Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:01 am 

If I choose to bless another person, I will always end up feeling more blessed
- Marianne Williamson

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:52 am 

Where the needs of the world and your talents cross, there lies your vocation
- Aristotle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:23 am 

I do not ask the wounded person how he feels, I myself become the wounded person
- Walt Whitman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:18 am 

Gardens are not made by singing "Oh, how beautiful" and sitting in the shade
- Rudyard Kipling

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:25 am 

One forgives to the degree that one loves
- Francis de la Rochefoucauld

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:09 am 

Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it
- William Arthur Ward

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:12 am 

I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual.
- Henry David Thoreau

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:09 am 

Unity is strength. When there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved
- Mattie Stepanek (1990-2004)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:47 pm 
Member with 50 posts!
Member with 50 posts!

"Nature does not care about the economy." -- Dr. David Suzuki, host of CBC's 'The Nature of Things'

"WE ALL LIVE DOWNSTREAM" -- bumper sticker slogan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:24 am 
New User
New User

“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”
Buddha

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:39 am 

I wonder what happened to knight of albion? What happened to others? How much effect have we had in my over 12 years at this site? Not enough to matter. I think everyone went to facebook or other social media that is much faster. They all fidget on their 'smart' phones, while doing nothing to really help. People have to get off their dead asses and work hard and sacrifice like I did for a solar ecological 3 Rs life. I don't come here as often because I switched to a new computer and forgot my password here. So I am on the failing machine. Maybe I can get my password emailed to me at g mail. what do you think, Wayne?

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:58 am 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 842 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next