EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:03 am 
New User
New User

Hello everyone, I know how much we love the natural landscape our planet provides and I'm interested in your attitudes towards yourself and the natural environment. Please see below if you are interested.

Personality and environmental behaviour, your insight is important and valued.
People are impacting the planet and driving environmental change on a scale unique in the Earth’s history. This study aims to understand how your personality characteristics relate to your behaviour and attitude towards our living planet.

If we are to improve our behaviour towards our living planet, we need to understand how stable personality traits are related to our environmental beliefs and behaviours.
You need to be 18+ to take part, and you will be entered into a £100 prize draw on completion of the survey (winning odds 1 in 250).

Simply click on the link below to start the survey today, or copy and paste URL into a search bar.

https://bangorhumanscience.fra1.qualtri ... lnmvMOFxsO

This research is non-profit research and driven by our desire to understand the challenges we face as individuals in making environmentally friendly choices, the survey takes 10-20 minutes to complete.
I apologise if you feel this post is inappropriate for your page, please remove if so.