EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pig
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:25 pm 
Member with over 1000 posts!

Wayne Stollings wrote:
mothy wrote:
Your answers have led me to believe you are a healthy sane and balanced human being.

Thank you, I think ..... :mrgreen:

Quote:
As a matter of interest what do you believe in the respect of Chinese fur farms skinning the animals alive?

They do not. It takes longer, has a greater risk of injury to the person, and therefore makes no sense to do. The videos supposedly showing the act are some of the ones considered to be staged because the information surrounding the video is withheld so no verification is possible.

Quote:
You cannot solve a problem with the mindset that created it.

Einstein.

We live in fear of having no work and when there is no work we live in fear.

There is always work to do, but the work may not pay in money or pay in an immediate timeframe.

Quote:
Lets not forget 11:11 Matthew.

I tell you this: never has there appeared on earth a mother's son greater than John the Baptist, and yet the least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

Some may disagree in the case of a man known as Jesus or one known as Muhammad (or Mohammad, or Mohammed, or Muhammed) .... O:) :-k

Some may disagree with a man known as Tommy or Sam.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:45 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdJwdJ_S ... .2.1.1l4l0
Last cow standing. All animals have instinct, the self preservation of the will to live.

This is where we differ. Your mind in your mind transcends that of the cattles mind and thus has the ultimate say. Whereas i choose to respect their instinct for survival.

Having suffered depression for many years and death has been so many times prevalent in my mind it has been difficult not to fall in the trap of deducing life is crap let everything die. But this illness has not let my mind distort to its destructive ways. I'm continually trying to renew a healthy perception on life and my fellow creatures.

Maybes in some macabre way my wanting to die and my hatred for it has created a scenario where all living creatures should live despite humans limitations on where the animals should stand in the scale of things.

Depression is like a demon enjoying destroying your very soul.

Evening news is where they begin by saying 'good evening' and then proceed in telling you why it isn't.

War does not determine who is right but who is left.

It's not the Muslims one should fear but the American government

Mothy.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:18 am 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

mothy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdJwdJ_SR6g&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Dkosher%26oq%3Dkosher%26aq%3Df%26aqi%3Dg-z1g9%26aql%3D%26gs_sm%3Ds%26gs_upl%3D9766l10657l0l18125l12l5l0l0l0l2l328l843l0.2.1.1l4l0
Last cow standing. All animals have instinct, the self preservation of the will to live.

This is where we differ. Your mind in your mind transcends that of the cattles mind and thus has the ultimate say. Whereas i choose to respect their instinct for survival.

But you will ignore the natural need for consumption of animal products with which humans have evolved?

Quote:
Having suffered depression for many years and death has been so many times prevalent in my mind it has been difficult not to fall in the trap of deducing life is crap let everything die. But this illness has not let my mind distort to its destructive ways. I'm continually trying to renew a healthy perception on life and my fellow creatures.

That is all well and good, but may lead one to look at things from a position that ignores more than should be.

Quote:
Maybes in some macabre way my wanting to die and my hatred for it has created a scenario where all living creatures should live despite humans limitations on where the animals should stand in the scale of things.

This is true.

Quote:

That is what I have been told in relation to the suffering from depression.

Quote:
Evening news is where they begin by saying 'good evening' and then proceed in telling you why it isn't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46bBWBG9r2o

Quote:

http://www.readbookonline.net/readOnLine/4220/

Title: Faithless Nelly Gray
Author: Thomas Hood [More Titles by Hood]

[A pathetic ballad]

Ben Battle was a soldier bold,
And used to war's alarms;
But a cannon-ball took off his legs,
So he laid down his arms!

Now, as they bore him off the field,
Said he, "Let others shoot,
For here I leave my second leg,
And the Forty-second Foot!"

Quote:

No, one should fear the closed minded of any race, creed, religion, or nation.

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:02 pm 

Wayne Stollings wrote:
mothy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdJwdJ_SR6g&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Dkosher%26oq%3Dkosher%26aq%3Df%26aqi%3Dg-z1g9%26aql%3D%26gs_sm%3Ds%26gs_upl%3D9766l10657l0l18125l12l5l0l0l0l2l328l843l0.2.1.1l4l0

But you will ignore the natural need for consumption of animal products with which humans have evolved?

Quote:

That is all well and good, but may lead one to look at things from a position that ignores more than should be.

Quote:

This is true.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[A pathetic ballad]

Quote:

The Americans should fear their authorities.

That is the true pathetic ballad you condescending twot!

Last edited by mothy on Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:41 pm 

Pig tastes good. I am not a hand wringing apologist willing to whine about how man should not live the life and niche that nature put him in. If some folks would be thankful that they can eat a varied diet like I do and enjoy the meal with pragmatic knowledge that life for humans is not about pretending eating meat is immoral they might enjoy life a lot more.

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:46 am 

Wayne Stollings wrote:
mothy wrote:

Quote:

Oh please. While our ancestors have needed to hunt and did so ..... This is the reason for KFC and the destruction of the Amazon Rain Forest ... Get real Wayne. The #natural need# is destroying the only planet we have.

Quote:

Quote:

May lead one to look at things from a position that ignores more than should be ..... does this sentence make sense ....

Quote:
Maybe in some macabre way my wanting to die and my hatred for it has created a scenario where all living creatures should live despite humans limitations on where the animals should stand in the scale of things.

This is true.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[A pathetic ballad]

Quote:

But in present day politics, it is the Americans that one should fear. And we do. Every nation fears the US. Even Canada fears the US.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:22 am 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

animal-friendly wrote:
Wayne Stollings wrote:
mothy wrote:

Quote:

Oh please. While our ancestors have needed to hunt and did so ..... This is the reason for KFC and the destruction of the Amazon Rain Forest ... Get real Wayne. The #natural need# is destroying the only planet we have.

Quote:

Quote:

May lead one to look at things from a position that ignores more than should be ..... does this sentence make sense ....

Quote:
Maybe in some macabre way my wanting to die and my hatred for it has created a scenario where all living creatures should live despite humans limitations on where the animals should stand in the scale of things.

This is true.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[A pathetic ballad]

Quote:

But in present day politics, it is the Americans that one should fear. And we do. Every nation fears the US. Even Canada fears the US.

Really? You have something to support that belief? There may be some in every nation but a majority? That requires some evidence.

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:04 pm 

Are you seriously supporting a government, the U.S.A which are the biggest terrorist organisation in the world? Get real, get back in the real world. Was the Vietnam war started justly? No. And no is the answer to most wars the U.S.A start. U.S.A is in financial melt down and we all know wars make good money for a 'healthy society' !!! Stop licking Israels ass and look after your own back home instead.

The philosopher must indulge and experience what is nothing more or less the mordant modernity and then emerge metaphysically void, intolerant and above those who have been superficially injected into the system to control the middle masses, and then ultimatley above them who control those who control.

Mothy.

Stay out the middle east america. You are nothing but trouble.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:36 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

mothy wrote:
Are you seriously supporting a government, the U.S.A which are the biggest terrorist organisation in the world?

In this case, yes, I am.

Quote:
Get real, get back in the real world. Was the Vietnam war started justly? No.

You mean with the Russian and Chinese support for the North Vietnamese? The division of the region was the cause not the US. The same as other similar divisions have caused untold issues for later generations.

Quote:
And no is the answer to most wars the U.S.A start.

Since the US starts few wars, that would be closer to the truth, but still not exactly so. The requests by so many nations to have the US pull their chestnuts out of the fire seems to be easily forgotten. The English, French, and the rest of Europe seemed to really want that help in WWI and WWII. The same for South Korea when it was invaded. Then we have South Vietnam's request for advisors and later aid. Even Afghanistan sought our aid when the USSR invasion happened. Not to mention Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and the rest of the region when Iraq invaded or when Iran threatened. The Libyans were happy to get our support along with NATO, too. Not to forget the Balkans, of course.

Quote:
U.S.A is in financial melt down and we all know wars make good money for a 'healthy society' !!!

Not as much of a melt down as we are seeing in the rest of the world.

Quote:
Stop licking Israels ass and look after your own back home instead.

Perhaps you are right. We should cut of aid to Israel so they are forced to nuke those nations who declared war on them when they were formed and which have never signed any peace agreement. That would really screw up Europe's energy supplies and economy, but that is your own death wish.

The ignorant shall follow themselves in random circles and claim to be making progress

Quote:
Stay out the middle east america. You are nothing but trouble.

Right .... just as we were trouble for Europe on 6 June 1944

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:53 pm 

Of course. The U.S A are the most compassionate 'country' 'numerous states' and have no welfare in their own being. In the second world war if europe had been taken over then U.S.A would have had a real battle on their hands so they wisely came over in their droves and nipped it so to speak in the bud. So don't come across all partisan with me. U.S.A have always had their self interests had heart. Oil gas you are the biggests consumers in the world.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:02 pm 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

mothy wrote:
Of course. The U.S A are the most compassionate 'country' 'numerous states' and have no welfare in their own being. In the second world war if europe had been taken over then U.S.A would have had a real battle on their hands so they wisely came over in their droves and nipped it so to speak in the bud.

You mean after the armed forces of the rest of Europe had been trashed? The US along with the rest of the free world could have left Europe to rot on the vine so to speak as there was no threat to US sovereignty to speak of at that time. It would have been easier to concentrate on the Japanese and left Germany and Italy to have the continent.

Quote:
So don't come across all partisan with me. U.S.A have always had their self interests had heart.

You clearly are ignorant of the isolationist movement prior to WWII and even now in the Libertarian fringe.

Quote:
Oil gas you are the biggests consumers in the world.

That matters how? You might want to look at the production levels and where your fuel originates compared to the US sources.

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:14 pm 

Wayne Stollings wrote:
mothy wrote:
Of course. The U.S A are the most compassionate 'country' 'numerous states' and have no welfare in their own being. In the second world war if europe had been taken over then U.S.A would have had a real battle on their hands so they wisely came over in their droves and nipped it so to speak in the bud.

You mean after the armed forces of the rest of Europe had been trashed? The US along with the rest of the free world could have left Europe to rot on the vine so to speak as there was no threat to US sovereignty to speak of at that time. It would have been easier to concentrate on the Japanese and left Germany and Italy to have the continent.

Quote:
So don't come across all partisan with me. U.S.A have always had their self interests had heart.

You clearly are ignorant of the isolationist movement prior to WWII and even now in the Libertarian fringe.

Quote:
Oil gas you are the biggests consumers in the world.

That matters how? You might want to look at the production levels and where your fuel originates compared to the US sources.

You are quite clearly stuck right up your countries ass if it browned crap on your cheeks you would lovingly lick it up.

You want to converse with Charlie Wolf. He would be right up your street.

The patriot will find always to subvert those outside his inferior boundaries, for he has relinquished his right as an independant thinking soul for the favour of the few that dominate him.

mothy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:32 pm 

Go on be a man admit it. America is a piglet. A piglet that is is not content on sucking on its mothers nipples but is a rampant piglet with no history but with the bovine strength to knock ancient civilisations. You are after their oil. Guzzle guzzle guzzle. The American dream eh? Don't make me swoon with your inferior history lesson. This is latter day and history is down the bunk. Go on sway for your swaggers, I have no time for you or your all consuming country.

You make me sick!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:12 am 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

mothy wrote:

You are quite clearly stuck right up your countries ass if it browned crap on your cheeks you would lovingly lick it up.

I do not know about that, so I will have to rely on your much greater experience in the brown crap you wish to try to shovel onto us.

Quote:
The patriot will find always to subvert those outside his inferior boundaries, for he has relinquished his right as an independant thinking soul for the favour of the few that dominate him.

More of the same piled higher?

Arthur Schopenhauer

Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:18 am 

Wayne Stollings wrote:
mothy wrote:

I do not know about that, so I will have to rely on your much greater experience in the brown crap you wish to try to shovel onto us.

Quote:

More of the same piled higher?

If you have ever opened your eyes to notice nearly all presidents of U.S.A and prime ministers of u.k. have engaged in some sort of warfare. Why do you think that is? Before you reply 'oooo for the benefit of the world' I strongly advise you to lift your head up and shake the sands from your eyes. You are quite clearly the gullible sort who when the suits say jump you jump as far as you can in order to impress your so called superiors.

Aye Aye sir!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGPD0ZBiMs0

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next