EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:01 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:59 am
Posts: 2148
Location: Central Colorado
So stating the fact that 10,000 illegal aliens per day are making it into our country is ignorant and racist? What part of illegal don't you get? Do you care about the ecological and sovereign future of the USA? Whose side are you on, the invaders or your own country? The future for your kids or Eco-collapse from over-breeding hordes? (25 million classifies as "hordes"!!!) Has your house been broken into by them yet? Have they dumbed down your kid's school yet? It is all common knowledge.
LaRaza are the REAL racists, and out for conquest and love to fulfill lustful urges, lie, cheat, and steal, as a way of life. Real BS artists, and a lot of killers, too(illegals killed 2,000 people in CA alone last year, look it up<<<). They hate all white people and Negroes, too(except the appeasers they can take advantage of, like many democrats and RINOs). Some Muslim terrorists are coming in too, and we know they hate everyone except their own brand.
>>>Do not mistake nationalism for racism,<<<< Josh, especially with a decorated, disabled veteran, of any conflict or war. I fought for our country, no one else's(that is not racist). I paid taxes all my life for our government of the people of this country, not other country's products of overpopulation, macho lust, stupidity, and greed.
The latest is the cruel smuggling of dogs across the border, along with the drugs, and people---and numerous unseen diseases. Did you know they produce 66% more trash per capita? Where will it go in 2020? Do you have a friggin' clue? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

_________________
"With every decision, think seven generations ahead of the consequences of your actions" Ute rule of life.
“We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children”
― Chief Seattle


Last edited by Johhny Electriglide on Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:53 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:53 am
Posts: 2281
Location: Pittsburgh, PA USA
Johhny Electriglide wrote:
The future for your kids or Eco-collapse from over-breeding hordes? Has your house been broken into by them yet? Have they dumbed down your kid's school yet?

I consider the above statements to be both racist in tone and coming from a place of either xenophobia or ignorance (the two are closely linked). The problem I have is your sweeping generalizations that all illegal aliens are over-breeding, violent criminals, and are dumb (not to mention the odd diatribe about them being lustful liars and cheaters).

Quote:
Do not mistake nationalism for racism, Josh, especially with a decorated, disabled veteran, of any conflict or war. I fought for our country, no one else's(that is not racist). I paid taxes all my life for our government of the people of this country, not other country's products of overpopulation.

This country was built on immigrants... it is a country full of immigrants and their decendents. Many of those immigrants came here illegally and faced the same types of hatred that you are spewing here. Waving the flag and touting your military service should only be done to reinforce what this country stands for, which in my mind should not be the type of xenophobia and hate that you spew.

I was probably too quick to lump Donnie in with your lot, because you Johnny seem to be in the same league with people wearing the white hoods.

-josh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:18 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:13 pm
Posts: 7957
Location: Cape Breton Npva Scotia
josh knauer wrote:
Johhny Electriglide wrote:
The future for your kids or Eco-collapse from over-breeding hordes? Has your house been broken into by them yet? Have they dumbed down your kid's school yet?

I consider the above statements to be both racist in tone and coming from a place of either xenophobia or ignorance (the two are closely linked). The problem I have is your sweeping generalizations that all illegal aliens are over-breeding, violent criminals, and are dumb (not to mention the odd diatribe about them being lustful liars and cheaters).

Quote:
Do not mistake nationalism for racism, Josh, especially with a decorated, disabled veteran, of any conflict or war. I fought for our country, no one else's(that is not racist). I paid taxes all my life for our government of the people of this country, not other country's products of overpopulation.

This country was built on immigrants... it is a country full of immigrants and their decendents. Many of those immigrants came here illegally and faced the same types of hatred that you are spewing here. Waving the flag and touting your military service should only be done to reinforce what this country stands for, which in my mind should not be the type of xenophobia and hate that you spew.

I was probably too quick to lump Donnie in with your lot, because you Johnny seem to be in the same league with people wearing the white hoods.

-josh




Thank you Josh. I certainly feel that there is a long step between gallows humor and KKK racism. Being a Canadian of transplanted Scottish heritage who appreciates the North American melting pot and has an afinetly for all humans, I am glad you re-considered my own Political Parody.

_________________
I use red, not because of anger but to define my posts to catch rebuttals latter and it makes the quote feature redundent for me. The rest of you pick your own color.

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:43 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:59 am
Posts: 2148
Location: Central Colorado
The documented TFR for hispanic immigrants is 4.4, and the moslems 6.6. In time frames to double in 12 years and 8 years respectively. The USA was built and conceived by immigrants, and conquered by them. >>>>>This country reached maximum sustainable at a "Euro" standard of living (1/3 less cal/person/day) in the mid 1920s. We were FULL and didn't know it until the late 1960s, when alarms started.<<<<< So the argument of being built by immigrants is true, it is also true we are way over full, and it is hurting us, and the world's biosphere. The replacement TFR, to keep it the way it is(continued depletion/pollution), is 2.05 in 27 years. The psychology of the immigrants is well known and documented by people that have lived with them, just google. The crime rate , too, go to the victim's site. Wage suppression cost me dearly, as it has cost so many others. I am signed up in Veterans For Secure Borders, numbersusa, and a long time member of npg.org. Remember, I wrote chapter 29 of Wooldridge's August 2004 blockbuster "Immigration's Unarmed Invasion: Deadly Consequences", and "Mammals in Ecological Niches, Including Humans" in 1967, and have more than just kept up. I am noted on p. 210 of "Dustoff; No Compromise, No Rationalization, No Hesitation, Fly the Mission!" as one "who flew against all odds". I was "willing to lay down my life for my brothers", and women, all races. The most compassion I have is for those kids of the future, yet unconceived.
Don't accuse me of "wearing a white hood". Accuse yourself of not having enough knowledge, especially of mathematical averages. I don't pussyfoot around with the facts. I lay them out in the same hard reality that I used in flight planning. Learn from me, it is free. :)

_________________
"With every decision, think seven generations ahead of the consequences of your actions" Ute rule of life.
“We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children”
― Chief Seattle


Last edited by Johhny Electriglide on Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:54 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:12 pm
Posts: 1028
Well we can always take a look at other countries and what immigrant populations have done for them. Take a look at france for example. I don't see all their immigrants helping their situation much.

One of the biggest things that irks me, is these people want to be in the united states, they want to reap the rewards of being here. But yet the protest with Mexican flags.........they could at least fly the American flag. Last i knew it was the American dream, not the Mexican dream.

I don't have much of a problem with immigrants, Mexicans tend to be hard workers, and fill jobs Americans don't want. I just wish they'd go about it the legal way. I support the guest worker program. I also support the program on allowing them the chance to gain citizenship for those already here. But i also say that if they don't have a application for citizenship pending, find them, and send them back.

_________________
Right or wrong critters sure do taste good. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:32 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:59 am
Posts: 2148
Location: Central Colorado
You are wrong about the jobs. They used to come a few months out of the year as seasonal agricultural workers. Working alongside Americans who did it, sometimes more than anything, to get out in the fresh air away from cities. Then, in '92, some politicos with too much money started to give them unemployment compensation, when the rest of us had to work 6 months straight. Then they gave them welfare, then allowed their families to come up to Washington State, where I witnessed all of this. In Grand Junction, Colorado, 1994-5, American women doing housekeeping in Aspen had to move 50 miles away to afford a place to live at the Federal Occupancy code of 2 max per BR. Then aliens came in, for 15% less and were allowed up to 6 per BR, and the American girls were out of work. I was there, it was in the papers. The construction industry is jobs Americans want, too. I was a foreman/superintendent/master/multi-tradesman from 1980 on after having to meet requirements higher than others because I am a white male, for the airlines--Affirmative Action. Catch 22, I (not them) needed 500 hours multi-engine time, but needed the job to get it--a change in requirements from when I got my commercial license in college.
I was in business 3 times also. The people hiring illegals under the table, no insurance, comp., unemployment, SS, or any taxes could underbid us by up to 60% lower costs. Us meaning all legitimate contractors in every field, as long as the customers would turn their heads a little and go for a decrease in quality. So our pay had to come down to compete and businesses going legit had more than a 50% casualty rate the first year and over 80% before 3 years. When sued, the crooks went to another state, because civil actions don't usually cross state lines. Very little OSHA or federal enforcement, and little county and town enforcement either. Lowered pay not just in the skilled trades, but for those housekeepers, janitors, and others, while the ag pay went up. Then there is the in-sourcing of legals for engineering and programming jobs for 30% less---college kids seeing it and changing their degrees or others had to change fields, even work on my crews--with engineering degrees.
The immigrants are doing jobs Americans will do, at fair wages. I ended up hiring a Mex crew who couldn't even copy me right over 4th of July, it wasn't their holiday, and cost over $6,000 in lost, wasted lumber. When I quit from my old war injury in 7-2003, I was making half of what I should have been making--in fact the same wages as 1983. For a guy that was a master, and foremen, it works out to be around $300,000. That is nothing to sneeze at. Something is very wrong when veterans who fought hard and well for the USA, get screwed by the greedy bastards that didn't go, or who have sold out America. The demand is so high because population is so high, and they are causing 90% of the population gain. With lowered wages, people can afford less, and the vicious circle spirals, until someone with balls actually follows the US Constitution.
A reminder, deerhunter, that this 300k was over a 20 year period of being a master/foreman--not a laborer, apprentice, or even journeyman, but top level of skill, knowledge, equipment, and experience, and speed.

_________________
"With every decision, think seven generations ahead of the consequences of your actions" Ute rule of life.
“We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children”
― Chief Seattle


Last edited by Johhny Electriglide on Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:43 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:12 pm
Posts: 1028
I could see why you'd be a bit bitter :shock: But right now i'd be way more then happy for $300,000. I'd be happy to be making $30,000

_________________
Right or wrong critters sure do taste good. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:17 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
Deerhunter wrote:
One of the biggest things that irks me, is these people want to be in the united states, they want to reap the rewards of being here. But yet the protest with Mexican flags.........they could at least fly the American flag. Last i knew it was the American dream, not the Mexican dream.


Me too. Doesn't make much sense. They protested and marched here in downtown Fort Worth the other day. They interviewed a couple of them, and they didn't even know what they were marching for! :shock: It just gave them an excuse to skip school, raise hell, and waive their Mexican flag. Seems to me that Mexico is more suited for them than America.

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:13 pm 
Offline
New User
New User

Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:28 pm
Posts: 31
Location: Somewhere shooting geese
how does something like that turn into a big discussion?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:45 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
Canadian Killer wrote:
how does something like that turn into a big discussion?


Around here, you can post ANYTHING, and it will turn into a discussion.

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:13 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:53 am
Posts: 2281
Location: Pittsburgh, PA USA
Archer wrote:
Canadian Killer wrote:
how does something like that turn into a big discussion?


Around here, you can post ANYTHING, and it will turn into a discussion.

I disagree! That's the most absurd assertion I have ever heard! :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:25 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:34 am
Posts: 6321
Location: Texas
josh knauer wrote:
Archer wrote:
Canadian Killer wrote:
how does something like that turn into a big discussion?


Around here, you can post ANYTHING, and it will turn into a discussion.

I disagree! That's the most absurd assertion I have ever heard! :wink:


No, no, no. You've got it all wrong, and I can prove it. :lol:

_________________
"Yes like I said it all boils down to morals. What you think is right doesn't make a person wrong because they think different ;)" X-Black


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:37 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Posts: 6178
Location: Dame Glooy'd Sneefrugs
You're both wrong and I'll have people sign an online petition and write letters to prove it. :D

_________________
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. - Mother Theresa Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:24 pm 
Offline
Member with 200 posts
Member with 200 posts
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:59 pm
Posts: 229
Archer wrote:
Deerhunter wrote:
One of the biggest things that irks me, is these people want to be in the united states, they want to reap the rewards of being here. But yet the protest with Mexican flags.........they could at least fly the American flag. Last i knew it was the American dream, not the Mexican dream.


Me too. Doesn't make much sense. They protested and marched here in downtown Fort Worth the other day. They interviewed a couple of them, and they didn't even know what they were marching for! :shock: It just gave them an excuse to skip school, raise hell, and waive their Mexican flag. Seems to me that Mexico is more suited for them than America.


Thank you for making those statements. Both of you.

I watched all that unfold on tv and wondered about the mexican flags. More than likely alot of the protesters were just along for the ride but hey it looked good on tv. Lets not forget that they have a right to protest though. Whether you agree with them or not they have that right.

I partially disagree with the fact that they are doing jobs Americans won't. To a point that is true. Most Americans would probably not go pick fields but the other day while going to a neighboring town I noticed hispanics doing road work, concrete work, roofing and consruction on new housing. Since when will Americans not do this type of work? In the town where I live most of the ag workers are hispanic. I would venture to say that many are illegal. I would also venture to say that the ranchers and grove owners are sometimes guilty of exploiting these people. Maybe we are all both a little bit wrong and a little bit right.

_________________
For every problem there is a solution


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:44 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:41 pm
Posts: 6190
Quote:
I partially disagree with the fact that they are doing jobs Americans won't. To a point that is true. Most Americans would probably not go pick fields but the other day while going to a neighboring town I noticed hispanics doing road work, concrete work, roofing and consruction on new housing. Since when will Americans not do this type of work? In the town where I live most of the ag workers are hispanic. I would venture to say that many are illegal. I would also venture to say that the ranchers and grove owners are sometimes guilty of exploiting these people. Maybe we are all both a little bit wrong and a little bit right.


I think, "they are doing the jobs Americans won't do" has turned into a sound bite that is not accurate. It should say they are doing a job many Americans will do, but they are willing to do it for less money and without health insurance.

The give me everything attitude that goes along with welfare, has infected our workforce too. We want it all, and in some cases we've strained businesses to the point where they may be willing to hire illegals because it is cheaper. The issue may be illegal immigration, but it is a much bigger then just that. It takes in health care and everything related to that, which would include everyone thinking that sueing someone is the way to retirement.

I think many people miss how important health cares costs are to business owners, and how much they cut into the bottomline. A while back I was talking to a guy about how my health insurance went up again. I'm self employed and my Blue Cross policy for just me and one daughter went up to $300 a month, and that is a $5000 deductable policy.Which means I never use it. This guy told me he figured out for his 4 employees that just adding in the increase in their health insurance it was now costing him from 94 cents and hour up to $2.14 an hour more for his 4 employees. And that's just the increase.

Businesses don't always hire illegals just because it's a job no one here will do.

As for the Mexican flags and the protests. They would have been better off keeping quiet and staying in school. Nothing ticks Americans off more then seeing flag waving illegal people protesting because they feel they have the right to break the law by being here illegally. The protests will backfire. And pictures like this won't help either.

Image

_________________
I don't know what your problem is but I bet its hard to pronounce.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group