It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:12 am 
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer

wijim wrote:
oinks wrote:
How is she supposed to prove she is NOT Barb? Post a picture? :roll: Give you a phone number in New Mexico (unlikely)?

What is the confirmation you received, and why did you start this thread if you had no intention of posting it?

Why is posting under another "username" a deceit, when Capitalist Swine (aka Festus) and I both do it?

the confirmation i recieved was in a confidential manner, others who know that when i state that type of thing (me having very strong evidence for myself) can take it to the bank. others who really have no trust in what i say basically wont believe it and im ok with that....im speaking to those who trust me.

because it was put forth that i was dog poo for me to prove otherwise, is why i posted.

new mexico is likely not the place though it says so on the profile.

The "proof" seems more and more nebulous with each posting. The problem is that when one wants to believe anything that confirms the belief is perceived as being "proof" when there still may be an error.

Quote:
the user name is not an issue when you n festus are who you are with no real history in using such as a crutch. you two are who you are and never present you are something different, nor do you hide behind such so you can lie and twist with that backing. if barb had just announced she was barb, she'd still get shit for it just due to the history, but this hiding game is just making it more apparent that she's a nut.

Which other user name has been employed here? If you have the proof that should be something which can be revealed here.

Of course, if there has been no such use and the intent to do so at some point in the future is assumed we have an entirely different situation on our hands. It again brings out the assumption that what is acceptable for some is not acceptable for others based only on the views of what appears to be a self supporting clique .... or double standard does it not?

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:19 am 
Member with over 1000 posts!

Wayne Stollings wrote:
wijim wrote:
oinks wrote:
How is she supposed to prove she is NOT Barb? Post a picture? :roll: Give you a phone number in New Mexico (unlikely)?

What is the confirmation you received, and why did you start this thread if you had no intention of posting it?

Why is posting under another "username" a deceit, when Capitalist Swine (aka Festus) and I both do it?

the confirmation i recieved was in a confidential manner, others who know that when i state that type of thing (me having very strong evidence for myself) can take it to the bank. others who really have no trust in what i say basically wont believe it and im ok with that....im speaking to those who trust me.

because it was put forth that i was dog poo for me to prove otherwise, is why i posted.

new mexico is likely not the place though it says so on the profile.

The "proof" seems more and more nebulous with each posting. The problem is that when one wants to believe anything that confirms the belief is perceived as being "proof" when there still may be an error.

Quote:
the user name is not an issue when you n festus are who you are with no real history in using such as a crutch. you two are who you are and never present you are something different, nor do you hide behind such so you can lie and twist with that backing. if barb had just announced she was barb, she'd still get shit for it just due to the history, but this hiding game is just making it more apparent that she's a nut.

Which other user name has been employed here? If you have the proof that should be something which can be revealed here.

Of course, if there has been no such use and the intent to do so at some point in the future is assumed we have an entirely different situation on our hands. It again brings out the assumption that what is acceptable for some is not acceptable for others based only on the views of what appears to be a self supporting clique .... or double standard does it not?

never said it was here wayne. but the issue of misrepresenting identity (im not talking about giving up real life info either) is apparent. in representing herself as a man, misrepresenting herself as a parent, misrepresenting herself as being from new mexico...(coulda left that blank instead of making up a state...lol). wayne, ill drop it if you like...but many of us know barb aka siablooz from a long time back.....so these misrepresentations of her own identity are characteristically normal in her world of deceit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:24 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

oinks wrote:

It's not deceitful if the poster makes reference to who they are and what primary name they've posted under on other boards.

The odds are high that Sianblooz is Barb, but she has yet to simply state, "It's me Barb, but I felt like using a different name on this board."

I believe that both you and Swine have made references to your other board names, i.e., the ones you use at FMB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:37 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Bean wrote:

It's not deceitful if the poster makes reference to who they are and what primary name they've posted under on other boards.

The odds are high that Sianblooz is Barb, but she has yet to simply state, "It's me Barb, but I felt like using a different name on this board."

I believe that both you and Swine have made references to your other board names, i.e., the ones you use at FMB.

I see no problems with anyone using a different name than those they use/d on other boards. I also don't believe there's anything wrong with not ever mentioning it, unless you use it to play "I know something about you and you don't know how" games that our little buddy has been known to play and is most likely playing now.

That is a form of deception, and most people I know will be quick to call it out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:41 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Amy7779311 wrote:
I see no problems with anyone using a different name than those they use/d on other boards. I also don't believe there's anything wrong with not ever mentioning it, unless you use it to play "I know something about you and you don't know how" games that our little buddy has been known to play and is most likely playing now.

That is a form of deception, and most people I know will be quick to call it out.

Good points.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:45 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Bean are you going to post that cute pic of your kitties all in a row looking out the window, in the thread Ori made?

(that was your pic, right?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:48 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Amy7779311 wrote:
Bean are you going to post that cute pic of your kitties all in a row looking out the window, in the thread Ori made?

(that was your pic, right?)

I'll have to find it on a CD. The PC where that picture was crashed last year, but we had someone retrieve what he could off the hard drive. I haven't checked the CD yet, so I don't know if the picture is there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:49 pm 
Member with 500 Posts!
Member with 500 Posts!

Aww...you have to find it! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:01 pm 

*ahem* Someone needs to invest in Photobucket or another on-line photo storage site. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:04 pm 

Origam wrote:
*ahem* Someone needs to invest in Photobucket or another on-line photo storage site. :wink:

Yeah, that's a good one. I have an account there, and it works great. My problem is just getting the pictures on the dang computer. I need a digital camera, I guess. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:49 pm 

Archer wrote:
Yeah, that's a good one. I have an account there, and it works great. My problem is just getting the pictures on the dang computer. I need a digital camera, I guess. :roll:

I like photobucket for the most part... if I could figure out how to get video on there I'd be 100% happy with it. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:53 pm 

I highly recommend Flickr.com... works like a charm and is incredibly easy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:10 pm 

Donnie Mac Leod wrote:
Grace wrote:
oinks wrote:

Umm I have to say they're all good questions.

Do you remember Barb accusing me of hacking her board knowing that I hadn't since she deleted all the info and even the archives from the board herself because her lies caught up to her and she had to hide her deciet somehow. I figured you had grown to much to support such dishonesty Grace. The questions are good but folks who have dealt with Barb over the years and know her style of writting and inuendo know who sianblooz is. Even the claim about not knowing what to do with PM messages is so typical of her poor me style.

And you already know the answer Grace ,just as you did when Qwerty pretended not to be Barb and pulled the info on RF . You don't seem to want that trick pulled twice,but maybe I am wrong and you would pretend you don't know the difference.

Why are you bringing all this up? They WERE good questions. Why aren't you attacking OINKS for asking them instead you're on my case? Why is that Donnie? Cause I'm not a member of the Mutual Admiration Society?

They are good questions. By the way, I didn't know who oinks was until recently. Figured it out myself, but initially, I hadn't a clue the first couple months I was here. Now in the case of sianblooz, if indeed it is barb, which I'm 99.5% sure, there is deceit in pretending you're an altogether different persona. If she just came on her with a new handle, and we figured it out, she should admit such. But she's continuing to deny it. Now it's too late. Anyway, stuff a sock in it Donnie you irritate me to no end sometimes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:11 pm 

josh knauer wrote:
I highly recommend Flickr.com... works like a charm and is incredibly easy.

My sister and a bunch of friends back in San Diego use that. I've heard some good things about it.. I'm just to lazy to transfer my massive amount of pictures from one place to another. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:17 pm 

Quote:
Why are you bringing all this up? They WERE good questions.

Yet you already know what the answers are Grace ,because you saw Barb play this game before and know that my points are a reflection on just how dishonest Barb can be. She will pretend to be a guy, a young teen ager , a young mother, a man, an ex hunter , a person that has no mod or adm position and then reveal a persons name and statistics to every lunatic fringe she can think of because she had access to a persons IP. .

As for Oinks I knew who she was the first week she posted here because
of her handle and her superior knowledge of animal husbandry and writting style. She has yet to tell me who she is, but I know anyway.

Quote:
Why aren't you attacking OINKS for asking them instead you're on my case? Why is that Donnie? Cause I'm not a member of the Mutual Admiration Society?

Actually I did tell Oinks that it is my business what I address on this board on another thread and that she could voice hers when she was upset over my exposing who Barb is on this board.

Quote:
They are good questions. By the way, I didn't know who oinks was until recently. Figured it out myself, but initially, I hadn't a clue the first couple months I was here. Now in the case of sianblooz, if indeed it is barb, which I'm 99.5% sure, there is deceit in pretending you're an altogether different persona. If she just came on her with a new handle, and we figured it out, she should admit such. But she's continuing to deny it. Now it's too late. Anyway, stuff a sock in it Donnie you irritate me to no end sometimes.

Sorry if my bluntness irrates you Grace but one of the reasons Barb is the sneek she is today, is because others such as yourself never called her out a long time ago for her dishonesty. There is a deciet in being a mod & adm on a forum and writting posts using someone elses name to make posts to Grace. An evil deciet when you think about Barb posting under my name and making statements I would never make. That is the type of deciet Barb brings wherever she posts. At least here she can not post under various names nor is she a mod in controll of private & priviledged info.

Life is a time capsule we strive to fill with precious memories.