EnviroLink Forum

Community • Ecology • Connection
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:31 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:59 am
Posts: 2240
Location: Central Colorado
Do we really need to save lives in a country and world so far into overshoot with overpopulation?
Especially criminal lives, why bother giving them the advantage? (Including the felony violators of Title8 USC1324iv and the invaders in violation of Title8USC1325, and the politicians in high felony violation of US Constitution (and Oath to it) Article Four Section 4, Article Three Section 3)

_________________
"With every decision, think seven generations ahead of the consequences of your actions" Ute rule of life.
“We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children”― Chief Seattle
“Those Who Have the Privilege to Know Have the Duty to Act”…Albert Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:36 pm 
Offline
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:45 pm
Posts: 20472
Location: Southeastern US
http://backstoryradio.org/straight-shot ... broadcast/

_________________
With friends like Guido, you will not have enemies for long.

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer


"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:13 pm 
Offline
Member with 50 posts!
Member with 50 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:24 am
Posts: 87
Wayne Stollings wrote:
If there is such a need now, what would change to allow the citizens to be overwhelmed in the future that is not present and how would it change? The logic fails to be evident.


A collapse of the U.S. dollar coupled with peak oil, i.e., given a JIT system with only around two weeks' worth of food, medicine, and fuel, plus other factors:

http://lewrockwell.com/orig12/shield2.1.1.html

and an oil-hungry military force (with attendant civilians) that will control depots and supply areas to keep supplies for itself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:19 pm 
Offline
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:45 pm
Posts: 20472
Location: Southeastern US
ralfy wrote:
Wayne Stollings wrote:
If there is such a need now, what would change to allow the citizens to be overwhelmed in the future that is not present and how would it change? The logic fails to be evident.


A collapse of the U.S. dollar coupled with peak oil, i.e., given a JIT system with only around two weeks' worth of food, medicine, and fuel, plus other factors:

http://lewrockwell.com/orig12/shield2.1.1.html

and an oil-hungry military force (with attendant civilians) that will control depots and supply areas to keep supplies for itself.


So they are planning to collapse the dollar or this is just in case there is a collapse at some time? Not really tracking for me logically.

_________________
With friends like Guido, you will not have enemies for long.

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer


"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:10 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:16 pm
Posts: 2452
Location: The only hole built above ground
Wayne Stollings wrote:
ralfy wrote:
Wayne Stollings wrote:
If there is such a need now, what would change to allow the citizens to be overwhelmed in the future that is not present and how would it change? The logic fails to be evident.


A collapse of the U.S. dollar coupled with peak oil, i.e., given a JIT system with only around two weeks' worth of food, medicine, and fuel, plus other factors:

http://lewrockwell.com/orig12/shield2.1.1.html

and an oil-hungry military force (with attendant civilians) that will control depots and supply areas to keep supplies for itself.


So they are planning to collapse the dollar or this is just in case there is a collapse at some time? Not really tracking for me logically.


Quit worrying about logic Spock. The good Doctor Bernanke will not let anything like that happen. Everything is under control :-)

_________________
I can have oodles of charm....... when I want to.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:15 pm 
Offline
Member with 50 posts!
Member with 50 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:24 am
Posts: 87
Wayne Stollings wrote:
So they are planning to collapse the dollar or this is just in case there is a collapse at some time? Not really tracking for me logically.


They're not planning anything. What we are seeing is the result of a reserve-currency economy coupled with four decades of borrowing and spending.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:06 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:16 pm
Posts: 2452
Location: The only hole built above ground
Wow, this is interesting. Apparently a "full auto assault rifle" magically transforms into a "personal defense weapon" when placed in the hands of the DHS personnel?

NaturalNews) In yet another huge blow to the rhetoric and narrative of the Obama administration and its desire to disarm the American public, a DHS bid has been uncovered (see documents below) showing that the Department of Homeland Security recently put out an offer to purchase 7,000 full-auto "assault weapons" to be used domestically, inside the USA.

Keep in mind that President Obama is on the record saying, "AK-47s belong in the hands of soldiers, not in the hands of criminals; that they belong on the battlefield of war, not on the streets of our cities."

But it seems he really means they don't belong on the streets of our cities unless they are in the hands of homeland security enforcers, in which case they can be FULL-AUTO assault weapons.

The DHS bid for 7,000 full-auto assault weapons is found by clicking here. The original credit for discovering this goes, to my best knowledge, to Awr Hawkins at Breitbart.com.

In the hands of the government, they're called "Personal Defense Weapons"
The juiciest part of this bid is the use of the phrase "Personal Defense Weapons" to describe the full-auto AR-15s being purchased by DHS.

Apparently, when YOU hold an AR-15, it's an "assault rifle." But magically, if you hand that same rifle to an armed government homeland security enforcer, it instantly transforms itself into a "personal defense weapon."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038844_DHS_a ... z2JOuxMb3d

_________________
I can have oodles of charm....... when I want to.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:13 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:16 pm
Posts: 2452
Location: The only hole built above ground
ralfy wrote:
Wayne Stollings wrote:
So they are planning to collapse the dollar or this is just in case there is a collapse at some time? Not really tracking for me logically.


They're not planning anything. What we are seeing is the result of a reserve-currency economy coupled with four decades of borrowing and spending.


You left out the fraud part where worthless bundled MBS's were sold all over the world along with worthless derivatives that are leveraged 100's or even 1,000's of times their value.

_________________
I can have oodles of charm....... when I want to.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:06 pm 
Offline
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:45 pm
Posts: 20472
Location: Southeastern US
ralfy wrote:
Wayne Stollings wrote:
So they are planning to collapse the dollar or this is just in case there is a collapse at some time? Not really tracking for me logically.


They're not planning anything. What we are seeing is the result of a reserve-currency economy coupled with four decades of borrowing and spending.



But this implied planning which you linked to this reasoning ....

Quote:
The government working with the financial elite will engage in various false flags for various reasons, which includes testing the waters to see how the public will react to tragic events involving firearm use. These include attempts at gun control (which may be irrelevant because U.S. military and police forces, not to mention prison and surveillance systems, are already strong), note reactions in the form of more gun sales, note percentages of citizens calling for more security, etc.

Eventually, beefed-up military and police forces with ground-attack aircraft, drones, artillery, bombs, armored vehicles (all paid for by the public), will overwhelm citizens armed with small arms. Thus, citizens will be controlled ironically with the same armaments that they think will protect them from a government armed by the same source.

_________________
With friends like Guido, you will not have enemies for long.

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer


"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:08 pm 
Offline
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:45 pm
Posts: 20472
Location: Southeastern US
SiberD wrote:
Wow, this is interesting. Apparently a "full auto assault rifle" magically transforms into a "personal defense weapon" when placed in the hands of the DHS personnel?

NaturalNews) In yet another huge blow to the rhetoric and narrative of the Obama administration and its desire to disarm the American public, a DHS bid has been uncovered (see documents below) showing that the Department of Homeland Security recently put out an offer to purchase 7,000 full-auto "assault weapons" to be used domestically, inside the USA.

Keep in mind that President Obama is on the record saying, "AK-47s belong in the hands of soldiers, not in the hands of criminals; that they belong on the battlefield of war, not on the streets of our cities."

But it seems he really means they don't belong on the streets of our cities unless they are in the hands of homeland security enforcers, in which case they can be FULL-AUTO assault weapons.

The DHS bid for 7,000 full-auto assault weapons is found by clicking here. The original credit for discovering this goes, to my best knowledge, to Awr Hawkins at Breitbart.com.

In the hands of the government, they're called "Personal Defense Weapons"
The juiciest part of this bid is the use of the phrase "Personal Defense Weapons" to describe the full-auto AR-15s being purchased by DHS.

Apparently, when YOU hold an AR-15, it's an "assault rifle." But magically, if you hand that same rifle to an armed government homeland security enforcer, it instantly transforms itself into a "personal defense weapon."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038844_DHS_a ... z2JOuxMb3d


Such a reach to get the biased position, but that is to be expected given the rhetoric of the source.

_________________
With friends like Guido, you will not have enemies for long.

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer


"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:43 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:59 am
Posts: 2240
Location: Central Colorado
"Rocky Mountain Gun Owners Provides Free Firearms Class for Teachers

Windsor, CO – Tonight, Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, Colorado's largest grassroots gun rights organization, provided a free firearms training course for 300 teachers.

The 300 men and women braved snow and inclement weather to attend the four hour course focusing on firearms safety and handling, and Colorado gun laws.

“Colorado teachers have been beating down our doors to receive firearms training,” said Rocky Mountain Gun Owners Executive Director Dudley Brown. “They don't want their students to be a victim of the next Adam Lanza. They came here for training tonight because they want the next Adam Lanza to face the barrel of a .45.”



Tonight's class coincided with the introduction of Colorado Senate Bill 9, the Colorado Teacher Carry Bill, which would give school boards the ability to allow teachers to carry a firearm as long as they have a Concealed Weapons Permit."

And this is a great post Siber D, not some biased rhetoric as it would be cut down to be by one who just wants to argue, missing the old BS TES, I guess. A Weatherby owner on the side of the antis is like a traitor to me. What's next, going over to the frackers or Infinite Earthers?? Reasonable?? The above RMGOA is reasonable, the DHS and admin misnaming their weapons is not reasonable at all, in any way.

From Siber D "Wow, this is interesting. Apparently a "full auto assault rifle" magically transforms into a "personal defense weapon" when placed in the hands of the DHS personnel?

NaturalNews) In yet another huge blow to the rhetoric and narrative of the Obama administration and its desire to disarm the American public, a DHS bid has been uncovered (see documents below) showing that the Department of Homeland Security recently put out an offer to purchase 7,000 full-auto "assault weapons" to be used domestically, inside the USA.

Keep in mind that President Obama is on the record saying, "AK-47s belong in the hands of soldiers, not in the hands of criminals; that they belong on the battlefield of war, not on the streets of our cities."

But it seems he really means they don't belong on the streets of our cities unless they are in the hands of homeland security enforcers, in which case they can be FULL-AUTO assault weapons.

The DHS bid for 7,000 full-auto assault weapons is found by clicking here. The original credit for discovering this goes, to my best knowledge, to Awr Hawkins at Breitbart.com.

In the hands of the government, they're called "Personal Defense Weapons"
The juiciest part of this bid is the use of the phrase "Personal Defense Weapons" to describe the full-auto AR-15s being purchased by DHS.

Apparently, when YOU hold an AR-15}SEMI-AUTO{, it's an "assault rifle." But magically, if you hand that same rifle}EXCEPT FULL AUTO{ to an armed government homeland security enforcer, it instantly transforms itself into a "personal defense weapon."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038844_DHS_a ... z2JOuxMb3d

I think the rhetoric of Obama and his DHS goons is a bad, deadly joke and more to fear from our own government....


Another interesting article ----
http://thebroadside.freedomblogging.com ... ld-listen/

_________________
"With every decision, think seven generations ahead of the consequences of your actions" Ute rule of life.
“We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children”― Chief Seattle
“Those Who Have the Privilege to Know Have the Duty to Act”…Albert Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:55 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:16 pm
Posts: 2452
Location: The only hole built above ground
Johnny, some people get it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY2JR92Scmk

_________________
I can have oodles of charm....... when I want to.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:29 am 
Offline
EnviroLink Volunteer
EnviroLink Volunteer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:45 pm
Posts: 20472
Location: Southeastern US
Johnny,

I am sad that you do not understand, but did not think you really would given some of your positions.

I WANT to keep my weapons and if gun owners are represented by the NRA-ish position of no control the rest of the country will eventually overrule that. If the delay takes too long the backlash may be the removal of guns instead of the control of certain aspects. It is possible to do regardless of the beliefs of those who taunt a father who lost a child at Sandy Hook with the 2nd Ammendment chant.

As for Siber's video that gentleman was a bit ignorant of the facts. One thing that has changed is the availability of high capacity magazines over time. When I was growing up the tubular magazine in a .22 was the highest capacity you could get. Any surplus military weapon was a bolt action, limited internal magazine, or essentially a pistol with a stock. That changed after Viet Nam. Just as the response to high profile shootings caused the sale of mail order surplus rifles to be halted, so can another bring about the eventual removal of all sales and even ownership. The sad fact is that if the huge pool of available weapons diminishes the probability of someone unstable enough to shoot school children of obtaining a weapon that would allow it. It would not happen overnight but it would happen.

_________________
With friends like Guido, you will not have enemies for long.

“Intellect is invisible to the man who has none”
Arthur Schopenhauer


"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:38 am 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:16 pm
Posts: 2452
Location: The only hole built above ground
Image

_________________
I can have oodles of charm....... when I want to.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:10 pm 
Offline
Member with over 1000 posts!
Member with over 1000 posts!

Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 12:42 am
Posts: 1327
SiberD wrote:
Johnny, some people get it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY2JR92Scmk


Siber ..... this guy cites Chicago as an example of failed gun control, but how could Chicago possibly be successful when it is surrounded?

Chicago Police traced the origins of 50,000 guns (red dots) recovered between 2001 and March 2012. More than 15,000 of the guns traced came from outside city limits and more than half came from outside the state. Chicago's gun violence doesn't undermine the case for strict gun laws, it illustrates the need for a nationally integrated sytem of background checks.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013 ... -from.html


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group